IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness Find Us on Facebook! Follow Us on Twitter! Follow Us on Twitter! Ad Space Available
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness > General Topics > Bodybuilders Pro's Corner
Reload this Page branch warren appreciation thread
Bodybuilders Pro's Corner This is dedicated to and about Pro bodybuilders. Anything from videos, pictures, awards or anything concerning the pro's in bodybuilding.

(#41)
Old

AX
-Euro Man -
recarp82 is a jewel in the rough

Send a message via Yahoo to recarp82
Default 08-21-2011, 05:28 AM

Controlled labs supps.
(#42)
Old

AX
-Euro Man -

Default 08-21-2011, 05:29 AM

Controlled labs supps.
(#43)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.
RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of

Send a message via Yahoo to RickB
Default 08-21-2011, 10:10 AM

Look at you go posting some pics! Good additions!!!

Socrates: "All men's souls are immortal, but the souls of the righteous are immortal and divine."
Current Supplements: Protein (varies) - ON Optimen Vitamins - PreSurge Unleashed - SciVation Xtend (Recovery)[FONT=Tahoma]

(#44)
Old

AX
-Euro Man -

Default 08-21-2011, 11:24 AM

never to old to learn.lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickB View Post
Look at you go posting some pics! Good additions!!!

Controlled labs supps.
(#45)
Old
RCSS
- IPYU GURU -
emekajokammor is just really nice emekajokammor is just really nice

Default 08-21-2011, 05:55 PM

any new update on his leg?

Emeka "The MeNAcE"Okammor

Visit me at www.EmekaOkammor.com

Philippians 4:13
"I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me."

Luke 1:37
"For with God nothing shall be impossible."

Ronnie Coleman Signature Series V.I.P. Athlete

www.thesimplefitness.com
Tell a friend...
(#46)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.
RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of

Default 08-21-2011, 06:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigmix View Post
Alert, Alert, Branch hurt his leg in Atlanta Georgia....weeks away from the Olympia...posted on MD website...I hope he is okay and can do the Olympia...http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fforums.musculardevelopment.co m%2Fshowthread.php%2F115257-Branch-Warren-suffers-leg-injury-in-Atlanta-GA!-Updated-Info!&h=CAQBrdJC8
Quote:
Originally Posted by emekajokammor View Post
any new update on his leg?
before I read the article, I'm guilty of assuming the wrong thing which was poor form on lifting and maybe ego lifting. I was very wrong. i found this at the link BigMix posted:

Quote:
***Sunday afternoon update***

Doctors at Baylor Hospital in Texas diagnosed Branch Warrens leg injury as a torn quad tendon in his left leg. Warren will have surgery Monday morning. Doctors expect him to recover 100% and be able to return to the stage to defend the Arnold Classic title in March 2012.

"Branch is upbeat and relieved that he will be competing again in just seven months time," said Muscular Development Editor in Chief Steve Blechman who spoke to Warren after the diagnosis. "Branch is a fighter," said Blechman. "He will recover from this just like he recovered from his tricep injury. Its great news that he will be so soon after such a potentially devastating setback."

Warren says that if he feels up to it, he will call in to MD Radio Monday at 7 pm EDT/4 pm Pacific to give his fans the full story.

Saturday:

Today 2011 Arnold Classic Champion Branch Warren suffered a leg injury in Atlanta, Georgia.

Muscular Development Editor in Chief Steve Blechman has been in contact with Warren and has learned these latest details:

Warren was in Atlanta for a guest posing appearance. He was in a parking lot and attempting to step into his car. The pavement was slick and his left foot slipped out from under him. He fell onto his left leg and heard/felt a "SNAP" from his left knee/quad area. He was immediately taken to an Atlanta hospital for testing.

He has been released from the hospital and wearing a wrap around his left knee/quad. He is now trying to catch the earliest flight he can back to Texas where he plans to go directly to Baylor hospital to meet with his team of doctors to conduct more tests to ascertain the extent of the injury.

Mr. Blechman says that Warren is "upbeat" about the injury and its potential ramifications. Blechman will personally be contacting Warren throughout the weekend for any more updates.

We will be posting more updates on Branch Warren's injury as more information becomes available.

***Sunday morning update***

Branch Warren left Atlanta this morning at 10:30 Eastern and expects to meet with his team of doctors at Baylor Hospital immediately after landing in Texas (approximately 11:30 Central time.) After phone consultations with his doctors they are prepared to perform surgery tomorrow morning if they think it is necessary. Currently his knee is swollen and his leg is in a wrap. MuscularDevelopment.com will continue to provide updates to Warren's condition throughout today and in the days to come.

Socrates: "All men's souls are immortal, but the souls of the righteous are immortal and divine."
Current Supplements: Protein (varies) - ON Optimen Vitamins - PreSurge Unleashed - SciVation Xtend (Recovery)[FONT=Tahoma]

(#47)
Old
Bigmix is on a distinguished road

Default 08-21-2011, 07:47 PM

wow thanks for the update Rick.....sad he will not compete in the olympia good news he'll be back for the Arnold I may attend that this one.....I can only imagine what went through his head when he heard that pop.....I'm not on his level at all but when I got hit in my truck all I could think was I'm not going to be able to compete.

I am a Branch Fan a Phil Heath fan a Kai fan.....not taking anything away from Jay culter square pants.....I'm not a fan of big blocky square bodies....Now I'm sad Branch gonna miss this Olympia.

Bigmix
(#48)
Old
RCSS
- IPYU GURU -

Default 08-21-2011, 08:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigmix View Post
wow thanks for the update Rick.....sad he will not compete in the olympia good news he'll be back for the Arnold I may attend that this one.....I can only imagine what went through his head when he heard that pop.....I'm not on his level at all but when I got hit in my truck all I could think was I'm not going to be able to compete.

I am a Branch Fan a Phil Heath fan a Kai fan.....not taking anything away from Jay culter square pants.....I'm not a fan of big blocky square bodies....Now I'm sad Branch gonna miss this Olympia.
rotfl!

I was hitting up some forums trying to find out his status and man, its sooooooooo much hate and trolling on other forums. Appreciate my IPYU fam! A lot of class act guys here!

Feels like fresh air!

www.thesimplefitness.com
Tell a friend...
(#49)
Old

AX
-Euro Man -

Default 08-22-2011, 08:19 AM

new news:
2011 Mr Olympia!!

***Sunday afternoon update***

Doctors at Baylor Hospital in Texas diagnosed Branch Warrens leg injury as a torn quad tendon in his left leg. Warren will have surgery Monday morning. Doctors expect him to recover 100% and be able to return to the stage to defend the Arnold Classic title in March 2012.

"Branch is upbeat and relieved that he will be competing again in just seven months time," said Muscular Development Editor in Chief Steve Blechman who spoke to Warren after the diagnosis. "Branch is a fighter," said Blechman. "He will recover from this just like he recovered from his tricep injury. Its great news that he will be so soon after such a potentially devastating setback."

Warren says that if he feels up to it, he will call in to MD Radio Monday at 7 pm EDT/4 pm Pacific to give his fans the full story.

Saturday:

2011 Arnold Classic Champion Branch Warren suffered a leg injury in Atlanta, Georgia.

Muscular Development Editor in Chief Steve Blechman has been in contact with Warren and has learned these latest details:

Warren was in Atlanta for a guest posing appearance. He was in a parking lot and attempting to step into his car. The pavement was slick and his left foot slipped out from under him. He fell onto his left leg and heard/felt a "SNAP" from his left knee/quad area. He was immediately taken to an Atlanta hospital for testing.

He has been released from the hospital and wearing a wrap around his left knee/quad. He is now trying to catch the earliest flight he can back to Texas where he plans to go directly to Baylor hospital to meet with his team of doctors to conduct more tests to ascertain the extent of the injury.

Mr. Blechman says that Warren is "upbeat" about the injury and its potential ramifications. Blechman will personally be contacting Warren throughout the weekend for any more updates.

We will be posting more updates on Branch Warren's injury as more information becomes available.

***Sunday morning update***

Branch Warren left Atlanta this morning at 10:30 Eastern and expects to meet with his team of doctors at Baylor Hospital immediately after landing in Texas (approximately 11:30 Central time.) After phone consultations with his doctors they are prepared to perform surgery tomorrow morning if they think it is necessary. Currently his knee is swollen and his leg is in a wrap. MuscularDevelopment.com will continue to provide updates to Warren's condition throughout today and in the days to come.

Next

Controlled labs supps.
(#50)
Old

AX
-Euro Man -

Default 08-22-2011, 08:21 AM

what a fiasco.looks like im gona have to jump on a different band wagon.

Controlled labs supps.
(#51)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.

Default 08-22-2011, 09:12 AM

Yup, that is major suckage to be hammering away all this time and then slip in a parking lot to end his chances at the event of the year!

(#52)
Old

AX
-Euro Man -

Default 08-22-2011, 09:22 AM

hate to disapoint ya rick but kai is my number 2.

Controlled labs supps.
(#53)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.

Default 08-22-2011, 09:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by recarp82 View Post
hate to disapoint ya rick but kai is my number 2.
No matter to me who y'all pull for. Phil is da' man!

(#54)
Old
RCSS
- IPYU GURU -

Default 08-22-2011, 10:02 AM

lol. man i need to rethink my olympia predictions:

ok, here we go.

1. Phil
2. Jay
3. Kai
4. Dennis
5. Dex
6. Victor
7. toss up
8. toss up

www.thesimplefitness.com
Tell a friend...
(#55)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER
ouija is a jewel in the rough

Default 08-22-2011, 10:16 AM

Jay, Kai, Dex, toss up tween vic/phil, then Dennis.

I promise a top 3 for Kai tho.

"Ain't nothin to it but to do it"

"If I'm gonna die tonight, if this weight is gonna kill me tonight, then so be it."
(#56)
Old

AX
-Euro Man -

Default 08-22-2011, 10:30 AM

kai,phil,jay,dex, top 4

Controlled labs supps.
(#57)
Old
IPYU Resident Supplement Expert
TimM will become famous soon enough

Default 08-22-2011, 10:44 AM

Dang that really stinks! I just read where he tore his quad tendon and is out for Mr. O!
My guess top 3:
Jay, Kia, Phil

Tim Muriello
www.IllPumpYouUp.com
Fitness and Supplement Expert
(#58)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.

Default 08-22-2011, 11:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by emekajokammor View Post
lol. man i need to rethink my olympia predictions:

ok, here we go.

1. Phil
2. Jay
3. Kai
4. Dennis
5. Dex
6. Victor
7. toss up
8. toss up
I hope it goes like this for top 4:

1. Phil
2. Dex
3. Kai
4. stopped caring

I want to see the "V" be rewarded!!! Not sure if Kai is still part of the "V" clan....

(#59)
Old
RCSS
- IPYU GURU -

Default 08-22-2011, 12:09 PM

Quote:

1. Phil
2. Dex
3. Kai
4. stopped caring

I want to see the "V" be rewarded!!! Not sure if Kai is still part of the "V" clan....
lol, Kai is walking a fine line...

www.thesimplefitness.com
Tell a friend...
(#60)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER
ouija is a jewel in the rough

Default 08-22-2011, 02:08 PM

Quote:

1. Phil
2. Dex
3. Kai
4. stopped caring

I like the V too Rick...but Jay's just a monster. Blocky mid and all the dude has wings to make up for it. Only way somebody is gonna take down Jay is with a seriously popping back. In my mind Kai is the only one classed for doing that. Phils an amazing athlete no doubt, but when he leans out he just doesn't have that thickness Kai and Jay have...or at least he hasn't in the past. I know that sounds dumb seeing as the guy smoked Kai in the O last year, but I just don't see the trend changing back to the classical look as fast as we'd like.

"Ain't nothin to it but to do it"

"If I'm gonna die tonight, if this weight is gonna kill me tonight, then so be it."