IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness Find Us on Facebook! Follow Us on Twitter! Follow Us on Twitter! Ad Space Available
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness > General Topics > Open Chat
Reload this Page RickB's Whatever Thread
Open Chat Discuss anything here.

(#21)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.
RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of

Send a message via Yahoo to RickB
Default 02-25-2010, 12:19 AM

Allison Baver - Ice Skater (Short Track)....is pretty hot!

(#22)
Old
The Riot!
onetiredkris is a name known to all onetiredkris is a name known to all onetiredkris is a name known to all

Send a message via AIM to onetiredkris Send a message via Yahoo to onetiredkris
Default 02-25-2010, 12:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickB View Post
Where did you set it up?
lol, my garage.

Quote:
I got notification today that my grips for my S&W .22 finally shipped after I ordered them the week of Christmas. S&W supports sucks and was very short with me on the phone when I called after waiting a month with no acknowledgement of them being on backorder. I would have been short back but I really wanted these grips and the "no give-a-sh!t" tone they gave me on the phone told me they would have happily cancelled the order.

But anyways, these are the grips:
http://www.smith-wesson.com/webapp/w...5802&training=
gorgeous grips!!!

Quote:
Allison Baver - Ice Skater (Short Track)....is pretty hot!
deaamn ms beaver!!!!!
(#23)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER
PAPAW is a jewel in the rough

Send a message via AIM to PAPAW
Default 02-25-2010, 09:04 AM

THE GUN STUFF IS GREAT; YOU CAN BUY AN SKS FOR LESS THAN HALF OF AN AK AND IT'LL DO THE SAME THING SHOOT THE SAME ROUND. CHECK IT OUT. I'VE GOT A BROWNING SIMI-AUTO 12GA ON LAY-AWAY. IT'S AN OLDER MODEL SQUARE BACK. I ONLY OWE ABOUT $500.00 MORE AND IT'S ALL MINE. RICK, I'M A GUN GUY AND I LIKE THE SMELL OF BURNT POWDER. TOO BAD YOUR SO FAR AWAY; WE'D TAKE THE .22'S AND BURN UP A COUPLE OF BRICKS OF AMMO. ANYTHING ELSE MAYBE A BOX OR TWO. I HAVE A .22 SEMI AUTO WITH A 4x9 SCOPE. THEY'RE GOOD LITTLE GUNS. HAVE YOU EVER SEEN THE .17 CAL ? TALK ABOUT COOL !!! IT'S LIKE A .22 MAGNUM NECKED DOWN TO .17 CAL. WOW!
ANYWAY BE CAREFUL THEY BITE.
(#24)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.
RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of

Default 02-25-2010, 09:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAPAW View Post
THE GUN STUFF IS GREAT; YOU CAN BUY AN SKS FOR LESS THAN HALF OF AN AK AND IT'LL DO THE SAME THING SHOOT THE SAME ROUND. CHECK IT OUT. I'VE GOT A BROWNING SIMI-AUTO 12GA ON LAY-AWAY. IT'S AN OLDER MODEL SQUARE BACK. I ONLY OWE ABOUT $500.00 MORE AND IT'S ALL MINE. RICK, I'M A GUN GUY AND I LIKE THE SMELL OF BURNT POWDER. TOO BAD YOUR SO FAR AWAY; WE'D TAKE THE .22'S AND BURN UP A COUPLE OF BRICKS OF AMMO. ANYTHING ELSE MAYBE A BOX OR TWO. I HAVE A .22 SEMI AUTO WITH A 4x9 SCOPE. THEY'RE GOOD LITTLE GUNS. HAVE YOU EVER SEEN THE .17 CAL ? TALK ABOUT COOL !!! IT'S LIKE A .22 MAGNUM NECKED DOWN TO .17 CAL. WOW!
ANYWAY BE CAREFUL THEY BITE.
I've only read about .17's. Never been around one, but I understand it's a hot little round!

BTW, on the SKS vs AK. The AK is a much more reliable gun and that's why they cost more. I don't dislike the SKS's, but the AK is the choice for all 3rd world country gangs...and there's a reason for it

But yeah, I wish we weren't so far apart. I have become enthralled in guns
(#25)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.

Default 02-25-2010, 09:50 AM

Danica Patrick. My two favorite things. My favorite car EVER and my favorite species (a hot brunette).
(#26)
Old
Hulk Administrator
RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via MSN to RoaringMad Mac Send a message via Yahoo to RoaringMad Mac
Default 02-25-2010, 10:10 AM

I hate funerals.

FREE YOUR MIND AND YOUR ASS WILL FOLLOW
(#27)
Old
Hulk Administrator
RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via MSN to RoaringMad Mac Send a message via Yahoo to RoaringMad Mac
Default 02-25-2010, 10:10 AM

Quote:
Danica Patrick. My two favorite things. My favorite car EVER and my favorite species (a hot brunette).

no wonder they love her in NACAR now. LOL.

(#28)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.

Default 02-25-2010, 11:03 AM

BTW, my new diet mentor recommended this bread to me. It's actually pretty dang good! Pretty low on the GI scale.

(#29)
Old
Hulk Administrator

Default 02-25-2010, 11:05 AM

Yes, I agree they are terrible.

(#30)
Old
The Riot!
onetiredkris is a name known to all onetiredkris is a name known to all onetiredkris is a name known to all

Default 02-25-2010, 12:18 PM

Quote:
ohh NICE!!!!
Danica needs to slow her provocative modeling down if she really wants to be a driver that makes it into the history books (which she will).
I love her shots (dearly) but no little girl would be like 'i want to race like danica one day, and take half nude pictures' I know my daughter wont be allowed to idolize danica.......only i will
(#31)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.

Default 02-25-2010, 12:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by onetiredkris View Post
ohh NICE!!!!
Danica needs to slow her provocative modeling down if she really wants to be a driver that makes it into the history books (which she will).
I love her shots (dearly) but no little girl would be like 'i want to race like danica one day, and take half nude pictures' I know my daughter wont be allowed to idolize danica.......only i will
I agree...but thank God I have boys

On another note. Feeling a bit aggressive today. I want to fight Freddy Kruger! Bring your gloves bitch!
(#32)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER
PAPAW is a jewel in the rough

Send a message via AIM to PAPAW
Default 02-25-2010, 12:35 PM

IT COULD BE WORSE.
KINDA MAKES YA WANT A FORD HUH
(#33)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.

Default 02-25-2010, 02:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoaringMad Mac View Post
Yes, I agree they are terrible.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PAPAW View Post
IT COULD BE WORSE.
You guys both lost me on these responses. Bear with me....I'm slow.
(#34)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.

Default 02-25-2010, 09:52 PM

^^^ nevermind, i'll just be lost and lay awake wondering LOL!

BTW, my aggressive behavior I think was all grumpy. I lost my fire quick in the gym today, but still pushed through. I think it was because of all the caffeine I had yesterday afternoon kept me up and kept me from sleeping good. Hopefully I'll get to hit it with a longer lasting flame tomorrow.
(#35)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.

Default 02-25-2010, 10:01 PM

I want!

(#36)
Old
The Riot!

Default 02-25-2010, 10:18 PM

i always wanted to build a kit car shelby.
and shove fords best engine ever in it (2004 svt cobra engine)
(#37)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.

Default 02-26-2010, 08:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by onetiredkris View Post
i always wanted to build a kit car shelby.
and shove fords best engine ever in it (2004 svt cobra engine)

I've thought about it too, but was alway undecided on engine. Never knew the engine you mentioned was their best. Cool though!
(#38)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.

Default 02-26-2010, 10:10 AM

2 machines @ the office are tore up with malware/viruses. My favorite tool which is malwarebytes won't run on one of them. So this virus knows to disable the better tools. Time to put my nerd glasses on and work this out!

(#39)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.

Default 02-26-2010, 11:59 AM

The back soreness is creeping in. I love it!
(#40)
Old
ashley willcox has a spectacular aura about

Send a message via MSN to ashley willcox
Default 02-27-2010, 06:45 AM

sorry to hear about jennifers grandmother

2010 is my year
we are what we pratice
prime
week one
week two
blast