IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness Find Us on Facebook! Follow Us on Twitter! Follow Us on Twitter! Ad Space Available
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness > General Topics > Gaming Forum
Reload this Page Resident Evil 5 Review ( so Far)
Gaming Forum We all have downtime from the gym, this is the place to discuss your favorite games, reviews and the newest of news in the gaming world. Everything from Xbox 360, Playstation 3 , Wii or even PC gaming. This is the place to talk about it.

Resident Evil 5 Review ( so Far)
(#1)
Old
Hulk Administrator
RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via MSN to RoaringMad Mac Send a message via Yahoo to RoaringMad Mac
Default Resident Evil 5 Review ( so Far) - 03-16-2009, 02:30 PM

My first thoughts on this game is awesome does not describe what I am feeling when I play this.

When you get that hair on the back of your neck feeling and heart racing feeling you know you have a good game.

The only downfall is I have not quite gotten the quick buttons for changing weapons fast. I end up getting hit or chainsawed byt that leatherface wanna be that takes 10 shotgun blasts to the head. That pisses me off. LOL.

Over all so far I am having a great time playing this. This series has always been a favorite of mine.

FREE YOUR MIND AND YOUR ASS WILL FOLLOW
(#2)
Old
Banned
antihero has a brilliant future antihero has a brilliant future antihero has a brilliant future antihero has a brilliant future antihero has a brilliant future antihero has a brilliant future

Send a message via AIM to antihero
Default 03-16-2009, 03:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoaringMad Mac View Post
My first thoughts on this game is awesome does not describe what I am feeling when I play this.

When you get that hair on the back of your neck feeling and heart racing feeling you know you have a good game.

The only downfall is I have not quite gotten the quick buttons for changing weapons fast. I end up getting hit or chainsawed byt that leatherface wanna be that takes 10 shotgun blasts to the head. That pisses me off. LOL.

Over all so far I am having a great time playing this. This series has always been a favorite of mine.
Resident Evil is by far the best game series I've ever played...i haven't gotten a chance to try out the new one though....what consoles is it for?
(#3)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.
RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of

Send a message via Yahoo to RickB
Default 03-16-2009, 04:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by antihero View Post
Resident Evil is by far the best game series I've ever played...i haven't gotten a chance to try out the new one though....what consoles is it for?
Looks like for the 360 and PS3:
http://www.ebgames.com/browse/Produc...px?groupid=306
(#4)
Old
Banned
antihero has a brilliant future antihero has a brilliant future antihero has a brilliant future antihero has a brilliant future antihero has a brilliant future antihero has a brilliant future

Default 03-16-2009, 04:43 PM

dam
(#5)
Old
Hulk Administrator
RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via MSN to RoaringMad Mac Send a message via Yahoo to RoaringMad Mac
Default 03-16-2009, 05:13 PM

It is worth getting.

FREE YOUR MIND AND YOUR ASS WILL FOLLOW
(#6)
Old
Banned

Default 03-16-2009, 05:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoaringMad Mac View Post
It is worth getting.
Yeah, but then i also have to buy a new console to play it on...

maybe. but the necessities of making this year fruitful and me hitting 220lbs come first.