IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness Find Us on Facebook! Follow Us on Twitter! Follow Us on Twitter! Ad Space Available
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness > Specifically For You > Female Training and Nutrition Forum
Reload this Page Finally Got my GirlFriend in the Gym w/ me!!! WOW
Female Training and Nutrition Forum Forum dedicated to female training and nutrition. Discuss exercises, weight loss, supplements, nutrition, and staying in shape.

Finally Got my GirlFriend in the Gym w/ me!!! WOW
(#1)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER
Fed372 is a jewel in the rough

Send a message via ICQ to Fed372
Default Finally Got my GirlFriend in the Gym w/ me!!! WOW - 03-04-2008, 10:25 PM

Ok, Tonight was Legs/Calfs/Triceps. I am getting ready and she says I wanna go. Now my jaw about dropped. But heres where she ended up. Keep in mind she as never lifted before Tonight.

Squat:

3 warm up sets @ 10,5,5 with weights of 45/55/65
3 working sets of 5 reps each @ 75/85/95

Not too shabby

Calfs:

Now keep in mind The way I do calfs is put weight on the bar and hold it and to calf raises.

3 warm up sets @ 10,5,5 weights again where 45,65,75
Then this is the stunner, she did 3 sets of 5 HOLDING 135 pounds!!!

Triceps:
Close Grip B/Press

She is weak here she warmed up with the 3 sets of just the bar and got though 1 set of 10@ 55 pounds Then failed @ 3 reps @ 65 pouns.

NOW here is the kicker Guys!!! shes 5 foot 7 and only 130 pounds!!!! I think she did amazing. LOL

Tomorrow is Shoulders/Traps and Back day, we will see how she does.

IF you doubt yourself you've already lost
(#2)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.
RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of

Send a message via Yahoo to RickB
Default 03-04-2008, 10:32 PM

That's very cool Fed. Try not to throw too many advanced moves at her right now and keep them simple. I think I'd change the Close Grip to standard bench for her....just my 2 cents.

I'd be interested to see what routine you will have her doing.

But still cool nonetheless!

Socrates: "All men's souls are immortal, but the souls of the righteous are immortal and divine."
Current Supplements: Protein (varies) - ON Optimen Vitamins - PreSurge Unleashed - SciVation Xtend (Recovery)[FONT=Tahoma]

(#3)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER

Default 03-05-2008, 09:35 AM

haha, I wore her out, She woke up today and was like OMG. LOL. I told her. She kept wanting to do more last night but I told her youll feel it in the morning. LOL. AND SHE DID. She liked it.

(#4)
Old
Hulk Administrator
RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via MSN to RoaringMad Mac Send a message via Yahoo to RoaringMad Mac
Default 03-05-2008, 10:00 AM

Yeah, like Rick stated just take it easy on her at first. Let her build up to it. Make it fun. Make it to where she wants to do more. This way she will want to continue working out.

Good Deal though.

FREE YOUR MIND AND YOUR ASS WILL FOLLOW
(#5)
Old
The Riot!
onetiredkris is a name known to all onetiredkris is a name known to all onetiredkris is a name known to all

Send a message via AIM to onetiredkris Send a message via Yahoo to onetiredkris
Default 03-05-2008, 01:16 PM

yeah i commend you on that one. my exwife wants to loose fat and get healthy, but REFUSES to goto the gym. she says she has no time, but whenever i find time she whines and doesnt go =X..........women
(#6)
Old
Hart18 will become famous soon enough

Send a message via AIM to Hart18
Default 03-05-2008, 01:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by onetiredkris View Post
yeah i commend you on that one. my exwife wants to loose fat and get healthy, but REFUSES to goto the gym. she says she has no time, but whenever i find time she whines and doesnt go =X..........women
yeah no shit. my ex would never go to the gym with me. shed always say she was too busy with school. but when id go shed stay at the apartment and say she was gonna go the library or something, but when id come back shed be sitting on the couch eating a bagel or something lol! but now that i moved out and were broken up she goes to the gym on a semi regular basis...figures.
(#7)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER

Default 03-05-2008, 08:39 PM

Tonight she went again. LOL. She complained a little tonight. It was a long night, Back,Traps,Shoulders

here are her numbers after 3 warmup sets of 10

Military Press, 4 sets of 5 @ 45 pounds
Upright row, 3 sets of 8 @ 45 pounds
Lateral raises, 3 sets of 8 with 10 pound dumbells

Bend over Barbell row, 4 sets of7 @ 50
2 handed barbell row, 3 sets of 8 @ 55
Lyeing Dumbell row, 3 sets of 8 @ 20 per arm

Shrugs(barbell) 4 sets of 7 @ 50

Then we did 3 sets of 20 Crunchs,Side crunchs, and leg raises.

She did well. Complained about the time it took but she'll get used to it. I am so proud of her.