IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness Find Us on Facebook! Follow Us on Twitter! Follow Us on Twitter! Ad Space Available
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness > General Topics > Open Chat
Reload this Page Postwhore Thread.
Open Chat Discuss anything here.

(#21)
Old
Gov. of the World Candidate
The Loaf is a name known to all The Loaf is a name known to all The Loaf is a name known to all

Default 02-23-2008, 12:29 AM

the loaf

Nothing great was ever achieved by being realistic. Most people get scared when setting goals, and ask only for what they think they can get, not what they really WANT. This is a mistake because puny, "realistic" goals are NOT motivating, WANTS are motivating.

I got the shakes that'll make ya quake
I got the fries'll cross ya eyes
I got the burgers....
Well, man, I just got burgers!
(#22)
Old
Hulk Administrator
RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via MSN to RoaringMad Mac Send a message via Yahoo to RoaringMad Mac
Default 02-23-2008, 12:30 AM

You whore.

FREE YOUR MIND AND YOUR ASS WILL FOLLOW
(#23)
Old
Hulk Administrator
RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via MSN to RoaringMad Mac Send a message via Yahoo to RoaringMad Mac
Default 02-23-2008, 12:32 AM

Ricky ohhhh Ricky you did not play COD4 tonight. Why not???????

(#24)
Old
Hulk Administrator

Default 02-23-2008, 12:32 AM

Alright guys I am going to bed.

(#25)
Old
The Riot!
onetiredkris is a name known to all onetiredkris is a name known to all onetiredkris is a name known to all

Send a message via AIM to onetiredkris Send a message via Yahoo to onetiredkris
Default 02-23-2008, 12:44 AM

hasta manana guey
(#26)
Old
Banned
antihero has a brilliant future antihero has a brilliant future antihero has a brilliant future antihero has a brilliant future antihero has a brilliant future antihero has a brilliant future

Send a message via AIM to antihero
Default 02-23-2008, 01:13 AM

That's lame....wait, nevermind, your 3hrs ahead of me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoaringMad Mac View Post
Alright guys I am going to bed.
(#27)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER
omaha16859 is a jewel in the rough

Default 02-23-2008, 02:33 AM

I want to go to the gym!!! I am amped right now and need to be off of work.

Jack3D and that's it, nothing else other then FOOD
(#28)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER

Default 02-23-2008, 02:34 AM

Still at work, damn it.

(#29)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER

Default 02-23-2008, 04:20 AM

Can I leave yet??!!!

(#30)
Old
Banned
antihero has a brilliant future antihero has a brilliant future antihero has a brilliant future antihero has a brilliant future antihero has a brilliant future antihero has a brilliant future

Send a message via AIM to antihero
Default 02-23-2008, 05:41 AM

I just got back from the gym. now i need to finish drinking this Real Gains shake, eat these two easy macs, and take night time supps, and get to sleep.

Quote:
Originally Posted by omaha16859 View Post
Can I leave yet??!!!
(#31)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.
RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of

Send a message via Yahoo to RickB
Default 02-23-2008, 10:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoaringMad Mac View Post
Ricky ohhhh Ricky you did not play COD4 tonight. Why not???????
Fark anything geeky

Nah, actually I made one last visit with my Mom's sister before she heads back to Washington state.

Socrates: "All men's souls are immortal, but the souls of the righteous are immortal and divine."
Current Supplements: Protein (varies) - ON Optimen Vitamins - PreSurge Unleashed - SciVation Xtend (Recovery)[FONT=Tahoma]

(#32)
Old
Hulk Administrator

Default 02-23-2008, 12:00 PM

okay so today's schedule looks like this

install two bathroom faucets and then workout. That is pretty much it.

My sister in Law's nephew is visiting and he is going to start playing football next year and wanted me to go over some workout things with him. Feel pretty good to do that.

(#33)
Old
The Riot!
onetiredkris is a name known to all onetiredkris is a name known to all onetiredkris is a name known to all

Default 02-23-2008, 01:44 PM

well i got 30 min of jogging/powerwalking(yes,i look hilarious powerwalking BTW) done this morning. came back ate breakfast . now its time to drop my ex off at work and then head to the park the majority of the day. the rain stopped and its sunny outside, thank god.
(#34)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.
RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of

Default 02-23-2008, 05:59 PM

OTK, there's been a power walker in the town I live in since I was in high school...seemed like it was somewhat a new thing then...at least for us small towners. I still see this guy power-walking the streets today! Yeah, it looks a bit funny, but I'm sure it works great and is easier on the joints!

Got to spend some time with Adam in the home gym today. He had a great workout. He's still doing the basics @ school (squats, bench, and now cleans instead of DL's), but they sometimes have them doing it 2 days in a row which is stupid imo! Oh well. I will have control of his workouts this summer.

Socrates: "All men's souls are immortal, but the souls of the righteous are immortal and divine."
Current Supplements: Protein (varies) - ON Optimen Vitamins - PreSurge Unleashed - SciVation Xtend (Recovery)[FONT=Tahoma]

(#35)
Old
Hulk Administrator

Default 02-23-2008, 07:05 PM

For some reason High School coaches always to to the Cleans. I can understand that but I would like to see them at different ends of the week. They take so much out of you.

Great for explosion though.

(#36)
Old
Gov. of the World Candidate
The Loaf is a name known to all The Loaf is a name known to all The Loaf is a name known to all

Default 02-23-2008, 11:16 PM

2 days in a row? some coaches just don't necessarily understand how to train.

as for powerwalking, think of the body as a chain, and the entire system works in unison. moving your arms as you move your legs is more efficient. also, power walking is slightly more intense than regular walking.

moreover, and this is the real key to my point, I AM ABSOLUTELY AMAZING.

carry on

Nothing great was ever achieved by being realistic. Most people get scared when setting goals, and ask only for what they think they can get, not what they really WANT. This is a mistake because puny, "realistic" goals are NOT motivating, WANTS are motivating.

I got the shakes that'll make ya quake
I got the fries'll cross ya eyes
I got the burgers....
Well, man, I just got burgers!
(#37)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.

Default 02-23-2008, 11:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Loaf View Post
2 days in a row? some coaches just don't necessarily understand how to train.
right you are. I feel like calling them...but I know it would embarrass my son LOL!

My bleeping internet keeps going down. Crap! I have to reboot the cable modem every few minutes. Called them and they said it would be Monday before they would check it out. $!@%*

(#38)
Old
The Riot!

Default 02-24-2008, 12:06 AM

adelphia?
(#39)
Old
Hulk Administrator

Default 02-24-2008, 12:48 AM

Sorry we did not catch you tonight on COD4 there Rick I sent you an invite but you were back offline before I knew it.

(#40)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER

Default 02-24-2008, 12:52 AM

He's ducken people. What have you got to hide Rick???!!