IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness Find Us on Facebook! Follow Us on Twitter! Follow Us on Twitter! Ad Space Available
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness > General Topics > Gaming Forum
Reload this Page Call Of Duty 5 World At War Official Thread.
Gaming Forum We all have downtime from the gym, this is the place to discuss your favorite games, reviews and the newest of news in the gaming world. Everything from Xbox 360, Playstation 3 , Wii or even PC gaming. This is the place to talk about it.

(#21)
Old
Hulk Administrator
RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via MSN to RoaringMad Mac Send a message via Yahoo to RoaringMad Mac
Default 11-28-2008, 08:39 AM

Go get one. LOL. That's fine if other people have other systems this is for them too.
Just all of us play on the 360.

FREE YOUR MIND AND YOUR ASS WILL FOLLOW
(#22)
Old
AA EFX
rippednmichigan is a jewel in the rough

Default 11-28-2008, 12:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristin ~siren~ View Post
Only Xbox? WTF, some of us dont have one of those! haha!

Why not playstation, N64, Wii or any of those?! I wanna be able to join tooooooooooo

~Kristin~
Did you say Nintendo 64, that machine is ancient! I loved it though, my favorite game was 007 4 player, oh yeah it was sweet!

Social Media Manager/ Board Rep
Be sure to "LIKE" us on Facebook!!

Pure-Potent-Drug Free

http://allamericanefx.com/
(#23)
Old
AdamB is on a distinguished road

Default 12-30-2008, 04:53 PM

i got cod 5 for christmas and if any one wants to play then invite me
gt: Cold Burnin

its easy for people to make a first impression on you, but it takes hard work and a passion for what your doing to get your true title.

And people say first impressions are important...i proved that wrong myself.
(#24)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.
RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of

Send a message via Yahoo to RickB
Default 12-30-2008, 05:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamB View Post
i got cod 5 for christmas and if any one wants to play then invite me
gt: Cold Burnin
Or your little brother gt: Mason S B

Socrates: "All men's souls are immortal, but the souls of the righteous are immortal and divine."
Current Supplements: Protein (varies) - ON Optimen Vitamins - PreSurge Unleashed - SciVation Xtend (Recovery)[FONT=Tahoma]

Mac and Ashley - Re: Halo Wars
(#25)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.
RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of

Default Mac and Ashley - Re: Halo Wars - 03-05-2009, 09:03 PM

Hey guys. Don't know if you ever played a Command & Conquer type game or not, but Halo Wars is like that. Incredible graphics. It will multi-play vs or coop. Not a first person shooter like you might imagine. It's a strategy game.

There is a demo available. Adam has the full version...just came in today. He would like you guys to join him if you're willing. I can't wait to play it myself.
(#26)
Old
ashley willcox has a spectacular aura about

Send a message via MSN to ashley willcox
Default 03-05-2009, 09:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickB View Post
Hey guys. Don't know if you ever played a Command & Conquer type game or not, but Halo Wars is like that. Incredible graphics. It will multi-play vs or coop. Not a first person shooter like you might imagine. It's a strategy game.

There is a demo available. Adam has the full version...just came in today. He would like you guys to join him if you're willing. I can't wait to play it myself.
yeah, i love the C+C games and i loved the demo for halo wars i will prob pick it up in the next week or 2

2010 is my year
we are what we pratice
prime
week one
week two
blast
week one
week two
(#27)
Old
Banned
antihero has a brilliant future antihero has a brilliant future antihero has a brilliant future antihero has a brilliant future antihero has a brilliant future antihero has a brilliant future

Send a message via AIM to antihero
Default 03-05-2009, 09:14 PM

Quote:

isn't command & conquer alot like Age of Empires? I love that game.
(#28)
Old

Default 03-05-2009, 09:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by antihero View Post
isn't command & conquer alot like Age of Empires? I love that game.
yeah its the same as age of empires i can easily waste a day playing C+C and age of empires

2010 is my year
we are what we pratice
prime
week one
week two
blast
week one
week two
(#29)
Old
Banned
antihero has a brilliant future antihero has a brilliant future antihero has a brilliant future antihero has a brilliant future antihero has a brilliant future antihero has a brilliant future

Send a message via AIM to antihero
Default 03-05-2009, 09:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashley willcox View Post
yeah its the same as age of empires i can easily waste a day playing C+C and age of empires
I haven't played Age of Empires in forever....I used to love that game though.....Time to download it now I guess...
(#30)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.

Default 03-09-2009, 09:26 AM

Mac, Ashley, Ronnie, And Brrrcats and any other IPYU Xbox Live peeps. Jenn & I now have our own 360. No more having to ask our stingy kids if we can play.

Dang is it cool on the big screen with surround sound. I was playing yesterday and caught myself whipping around to see what the hell that sound was behind me. Only to realize it was a game sound.

For anyone that doesn't already have my account added.
My GT is R1CK81968 <-- look closely, the I is a 1 and the B is an 8
(#31)
Old

Default 03-09-2009, 09:37 AM

Quote:
Mac, Ashley, Ronnie, And Brrrcats and any other IPYU Xbox Live peeps. Jenn & I now have our own 360. No more having to ask our stingy kids if we can play.

Dang is it cool on the big screen with surround sound. I was playing yesterday and caught myself whipping around to see what the hell that sound was behind me. Only to realize it was a game sound.

For anyone that doesn't already have my account added.
My GT is R1CK81968 <-- look closely, the I is a 1 and the B is an 8
lol, ive now got halo wars

2010 is my year
we are what we pratice
prime
week one
week two
blast
week one
week two
(#32)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.

Default 03-09-2009, 10:35 AM

Adam will be glad. I'll let him know Ashley.

Socrates: "All men's souls are immortal, but the souls of the righteous are immortal and divine."
Current Supplements: Protein (varies) - ON Optimen Vitamins - PreSurge Unleashed - SciVation Xtend (Recovery)[FONT=Tahoma]

(#33)
Old

Default 03-09-2009, 10:51 AM

Quote:
Adam will be glad. I'll let him know Ashley.
k cool

2010 is my year
we are what we pratice
prime
week one
week two
blast
week one
week two
(#34)
Old
Hulk Administrator
RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via MSN to RoaringMad Mac Send a message via Yahoo to RoaringMad Mac
Default 03-16-2009, 02:26 PM

This page has been redirected.

Moderators if you see any other threads reffering to gaming please put them in this forum.

FREE YOUR MIND AND YOUR ASS WILL FOLLOW
(#35)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.

Default 04-02-2009, 08:41 PM

I now have COD5 World At War....and I knew Mac would quit playing it by the time we all got it...LOL!