IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness Find Us on Facebook! Follow Us on Twitter! Follow Us on Twitter! Ad Space Available
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness > General Topics > Sexual Health
Reload this Page I need you guys advice BAD HERE
Sexual Health Sex discussion or anything sexually related. Must be over 21. Enter at you own RISK!!!

I need you guys advice BAD HERE
(#1)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER
Fed372 is a jewel in the rough

Send a message via ICQ to Fed372
Default I need you guys advice BAD HERE - 01-14-2008, 01:04 PM

Ok, this is kinda long. But It has to be so you guys understand what the deal is.

8 years ago. I was with my highschool sweetheart, Beautiful gurl. We were all for eachother, Everyday, sex and just being with eachother, Up until after highschool...I mean This gurl was my everything. WAY IN LOVE HERE GUYS Then I got told that she cheated on me. And it honestly came at a bad time. I was haveing health problems and had to have surgery. its a mess... I got told this by my sister boyfriend of whom I thought was a good guy and trusted his word. Now you ahve to understand sumthing. I HATE cheaters. So I asked her and she denied it. and I went back to my sisters boyfriend and then he went into detail and said he say them with his own eyes. I was like fuck this. and brokeup with her. and I honesly never heard from her again. Which made me think it was even more true and what not. so I in turn got back into the dating game and found the gurl I am with now....

Ok, now fast forward 8 long years. I am still with Becky But out of the blue I run into Kristen. And I wont lie I love this gurl.. Would probably be with her today if things hadn't gone down the way they did. And she was like wow how you doing and blah blah blah. I din't really know what to say, The feelings of hate came back and the feelings of love were there. I mean instantly guys. We conversed for a bit. come to find shes got 2 kids not married. Now I am not superficial but shes over weight now. But that dint' matter. I imediatly starting thinking about old times... I mean her voice and her eyes are amazing and I lost myself in them as I did years ago. Then I snapped out of it and thought This is nuts.. Because she cheated on you. Don't let yourself get sucked in.... So we just exchanged numbers and parted ways. I called her the other day and went to see her. And asked her point blank, DID you cheat on me that time. and She immediatly said NO!!!! and I think at this point she has no reason to lie and is being honest. At the time I was so PISSED I wouldn't give her the time of day to explain or anything but that is done with. But I belive her now. and I am at a serious cross roads here. I mean I loved this gurl. and now I have a shot to make it up. I mean I love the gurl I am with now too. I mean I have been with her 8 years. I dont know what to do here.

What would you guys do?

IF you doubt yourself you've already lost
(#2)
Old
Hulk Administrator
RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via MSN to RoaringMad Mac Send a message via Yahoo to RoaringMad Mac
Default 01-14-2008, 01:13 PM

Honestly,

How would you feel if your girlfriend now was given that choice as well.

She has done nothing wrong to deserve getting dumped because you have had feeling for a long lost love.

That is water under the bridge. Go on with your life. The girl you are with as been with you for 8 years. There is time in that. Unless you two are having trouble.

Who has taken care of you?

Who has been there for you for 8 years.

Think ?

FREE YOUR MIND AND YOUR ASS WILL FOLLOW
(#3)
Old
The Riot!
onetiredkris is a name known to all onetiredkris is a name known to all onetiredkris is a name known to all

Send a message via AIM to onetiredkris Send a message via Yahoo to onetiredkris
Default 01-14-2008, 01:16 PM

its hard to say brother...... who knows who really lied to you (her or your sis boyfriend)
but you've been with someone for eight friggin years!!! you guys have to have something special. shit, i married my wife after only 4 years. Bottom line: your old realtionship you guys were still kids, both of you have changed since then who knows if itll be the same. id stick with your current.

ohh yeah, i think all girls are liars. no matter what. but thats why we love them
(#4)
Old
Mad Scientist
madman is a splendid one to behold madman is a splendid one to behold madman is a splendid one to behold madman is a splendid one to behold

Default 01-14-2008, 02:41 PM

Fed,
There are very few people in this world that I would offer relationship advice to - but your situation deems a response so here it is.

Taken from the movie "The famlily man" and it is VERY sound advice: "Old girlfriends are like old tax returns, you keep them on file for seven years and then you get rid of them." Just like the tax returns - old girlfriends can come back and bite you in the ass brother. It sounds like you have something great right now - keep it that way. Besides, you have matured since then - so has your ex. Your old relationship was built at a time when you were most likely way different than you are now.

madman
(#5)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.
RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of

Send a message via Yahoo to RickB
Default 01-14-2008, 02:54 PM

Lots of good advice here! Assuming your relationship is fair/good/great right now or even not so good, but has been....I don't think you can do this to your current girl.

Like Mac stated, if it were the reverse situation where your current girlfriend ran into an ex-flame and was contemplating what you are, how would you feel?
(#6)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER
Fed372 is a jewel in the rough

Send a message via ICQ to Fed372
Default 01-14-2008, 04:20 PM

ok, I guess this needed to be said and has ben, But to answer macs question, Yes I have been there on the other side of this situation. My current girlfriend left me for 2 weeks while she made up her mind at one point as to who she wanted. LOL and for lack of better term here maybe its my turn? LOL. I dont mean that in a revenge way, or any bad way.... Infact when we first started dating way back when this guy was still in the picture and we all hung out together. LOL. That is how bad I wanted to be with My current girfriend as well. I put up with them palling around for about 3 months maybe more then sum time later she wanted us to "take a break" to see if she wanted me or him. LOL.

Now maybe since she did that to me I am secondguessing my situation as well, weather its baised on past experance or just currnt feelings I dont know at this time. LOL But the relation ship I am in now isn't great but isn't bad either. All woman bitch, I just feel my does her share and maybe makes up for sum women that dont' to it as much as they should if you know what I mean. LOL Thanks for the imput guys.

FED

IF you doubt yourself you've already lost
(#7)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.
RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of

Send a message via Yahoo to RickB
Default 01-14-2008, 07:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fed372 View Post
LOL and for lack of better term here maybe its my turn?
(#8)
Old
Supermanfw4x4 is on a distinguished road

Default 01-15-2008, 12:26 AM

well depends on the girl......does the girl lie alot??........i dont know about these girls now days....they are just as bad as guys......pretty much all the good girls are instinct
.....sad isnt

This is my rifle. There are many like it but this one is mine. My rifle is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I master my life. My rifle, without me is useless. Without my rifle, I am useless. I must fire my rifle true. I must shoot straighter than any enemy who is trying to kill me. I must shoot him before he shoots me. I will....

My rifle and myself know that what counts in this war is not the rounds we fire, the noise of our burst, nor the smoke we make. We know that it is the hits that count. We will hit...

My rifle is human, even as I, because it is my life. Thus, I will learn it as a brother. I will learn its weakness, its strength, its parts, its accessories, its sights and its barrel. I will keep my rifle clean and ready, even as I am clean and ready. We will become part of each other. We will...

Before God I swear this creed. My rifle and myself are the defenders of my country. We are the masters of our enemy. We are the saviors of my life. So be it, until victory is America's and there is no enemy, but Peace.

- USMC CREED
(#9)
Old
Banned
antihero has a brilliant future antihero has a brilliant future antihero has a brilliant future antihero has a brilliant future antihero has a brilliant future antihero has a brilliant future

Send a message via AIM to antihero
Default 01-15-2008, 12:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by madman View Post
Fed,
There are very few people in this world that I would offer relationship advice to - but your situation deems a response so here it is.

Taken from the movie "The famlily man" and it is VERY sound advice: "Old girlfriends are like old tax returns, you keep them on file for seven years and then you get rid of them." Just like the tax returns - old girlfriends can come back and bite you in the ass brother. It sounds like you have something great right now - keep it that way. Besides, you have matured since then - so has your ex. Your old relationship was built at a time when you were most likely way different than you are now.

madman
(#10)
Old
Mad Scientist
madman is a splendid one to behold madman is a splendid one to behold madman is a splendid one to behold madman is a splendid one to behold

Default 01-15-2008, 01:19 AM

Truth be known Fed - all GUYS bitch too. We just don't like to admit it. The reality of "bitching" is that it is a form of communication. When we don't get our way, or something isn't right, we ALL bitch. For instance, your financial aid check for school doesn't come in on time... you bitch - or when "your" team looses in the playoffs, we bitch - so much so that we have a bitch session with the guys at the gym on how badly our team played and we all have an input about who should be selected in the draft next year. Okay.... you get my point brother - what you have is good, not great - but good. Let me tell you - don't let the fake grass on the other side of the fence suck you in - the only person who has a good lawn in the winter is the antichrist

madman
(#11)
Old
Resident Ginger
Leigh has a brilliant future Leigh has a brilliant future Leigh has a brilliant future Leigh has a brilliant future Leigh has a brilliant future Leigh has a brilliant future

Send a message via Yahoo to Leigh
Default 01-15-2008, 10:31 AM

Hmmm.

I think she's got baggage and you'll always have doubts.

Is your current girlfriend aware of your feelings? Be honest with her. Seems kinda shitty to ditch her after eight years, too. It's your life, and you've got to do what makes you happy, but what happens if it doesn't work out with Kristen? If Becky has any self respect, you won't have another shot at it.
(#12)
Old
Ontime is on a distinguished road

Default 01-18-2008, 10:17 PM

I don't think in your hearts of hearts you truly believe she is telling the truth. You want to believe what she is saying to you. However you still don't know for sure. Now this being the case there are going to be trust issues from jump street and love will not blind you to these truths.

Are you in love with Becky or do you LOVE her?

True Love dictates you cannot be in love with two people at the same time. Someone is always getting robbed to an extent.

I am not a doctor and I have not had any traditional training. I am a person with information that other people have studied and proven to be effective and wrote in books. I just pass that information on to you.

Rest in Peace Nandi

SECURE EMAIL
Ontime34@safe-mail.net
Forum MOD at CUTTINGEDGEMUSCLE.COM Global MOD at MUSCLEFORUMUSA.COM I'm an old vet so tred lightly.