IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness Find Us on Facebook! Follow Us on Twitter! Follow Us on Twitter! Ad Space Available
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness > Specifically For You > Female Training and Nutrition Forum
Reload this Page Help!!!!!!!
Female Training and Nutrition Forum Forum dedicated to female training and nutrition. Discuss exercises, weight loss, supplements, nutrition, and staying in shape.

Help!!!!!!!
(#1)
Old
never enough is on a distinguished road

Default Help!!!!!!! - 11-22-2007, 08:48 PM

Hi, I would like some help. I have taken DHEA it works! I tried Winstrol and it did nothing for me(a waste of $) as far as cutting up before a show.Now I'm thinking of Anavar.
I have a Thyroid disease, which makes my metabolism work at 25%. I'll survive! Dr.s say don't take anything, so I can't talk to them. I've been dieting and training for 4 years (2 years in competitions). Diet i know! steroid anything I don't know. Don't want to go crazy, just want some advice if possible!!!
(#2)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.
RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of

Send a message via Yahoo to RickB
Default 11-23-2007, 01:04 AM

Okay, calm down Welcome to IPYU! What do you compete in...fitness or bodybuilding? What are your stats (age, weight, etc)?

And might I also add, that you should maybe get a second opinion or state why your current doctor says don't take anything.

Give us some more info and we'll try to help you.

Rick
(#3)
Old
Hulk Administrator
RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via MSN to RoaringMad Mac Send a message via Yahoo to RoaringMad Mac
Default 11-23-2007, 11:43 AM

what are you taking now for the thyroid diease and did you get this tyroid condition from taking other substances or what?

FREE YOUR MIND AND YOUR ASS WILL FOLLOW
(#4)
Old
Mad Scientist
madman is a splendid one to behold madman is a splendid one to behold madman is a splendid one to behold madman is a splendid one to behold

Default 11-23-2007, 02:56 PM

Okay - well BOTH of the steroids that you have/are taking will have an effect on the thyroid (through various biochemical pathways) which might be HURTING and NOT helping you. Not to mention that there other parts of the endocrine system that these drugs have an adverse effect on.
I'm with Mac and Rick on this one - give us some in-depth information on what your doctor said and his/her explination of what is going on with you metabollically. We also need current exercise routines and diet plus all of your vital statistics: Age, weight etc.

madman
(#5)
Old
never enough is on a distinguished road

Default 11-23-2007, 03:24 PM

Thanks for the response guys! just signed on for a minute, gotta go to work. I will give you more info tomorrow!
Thanks !!!
never enough
(#6)
Old
Senior Memeber
Jordan566 is a splendid one to behold Jordan566 is a splendid one to behold Jordan566 is a splendid one to behold

Location: Kirksville, MO while at school, and St. Peters, MO at home.
Send a message via AIM to Jordan566 Send a message via MSN to Jordan566
Default 11-23-2007, 06:20 PM

Hmm, I would think you would've loved winny, but anavar is the cat's meow for women, as well as clenbuterol, GH, T3, etc. What were you dosing the winstrol at? was it water based or oil based? give me the run down.
(#7)
Old
Gov. of the World Candidate
The Loaf is a name known to all The Loaf is a name known to all The Loaf is a name known to all

Default 11-24-2007, 03:33 PM

i just want to add that I've trained and know people with hypothryroidism that achieved their goals without the use of any steroids, hormones, or various other chemical agents. The only problem is that the bar is set higher, it takes longer. the effort required is greater, but you can still achieve exactly what you want.

like everyone else said, let's see what info you can provide us with

Nothing great was ever achieved by being realistic. Most people get scared when setting goals, and ask only for what they think they can get, not what they really WANT. This is a mistake because puny, "realistic" goals are NOT motivating, WANTS are motivating.

I got the shakes that'll make ya quake
I got the fries'll cross ya eyes
I got the burgers....
Well, man, I just got burgers!