IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness Find Us on Facebook! Follow Us on Twitter! Follow Us on Twitter! Ad Space Available
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness > Specifically For You > Workout Equipment
Reload this Page Dead Lift Bars.
Workout Equipment In a time where more people are getting their own home equipment this forum is for discussing home,commercial and Homeade workout equipment. Rate and Tell us what you think is best.

(#21)
Old
Hulk Administrator
RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via MSN to RoaringMad Mac Send a message via Yahoo to RoaringMad Mac
Default 08-05-2009, 04:53 PM

and before you start There is not a difference in what you are talking about. Conventional and Raw are the same thing unless you are talking about styles. Raw is not a style. It is without a deadlift with singlets or other apparatus.

Rick is not being mean here also. Before you come on to a website and start boasting about lifting heavy ass weight like 750 deadlifts and 500 lb shrugs you need to have something to back it up. Other wise no-one will believe a word you say.

FREE YOUR MIND AND YOUR ASS WILL FOLLOW
(#22)
Old
matt20 has a brilliant future matt20 has a brilliant future matt20 has a brilliant future matt20 has a brilliant future matt20 has a brilliant future matt20 has a brilliant future

Default 08-05-2009, 08:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kickboy View Post
I love shrugs but it's more of a strech than a building thing, just a good way to flow blood through a body part that has been worked hard, like cable flys to finish the chest off or hypers after deads.
I agree kickboy! Too many people load the bar up and lift with their ego, instead of getting a full range of mation.

"The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else" - Arnold Schwarzenegger

"Doubt me, hate me, you're the inspiration I need" - HateBreed
(#23)
Old
MoPower440 is on a distinguished road

Default 08-06-2009, 08:19 AM

Sounds like to me I'm going to have to video alot more.It really helps you to push a little harder with the film rolling. I also agree with matt and kickboy too I try to get a good rom and time under tension but some things like calves tends to be a little faster and I get a good pump.
(#24)
Old
Hulk Administrator
RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via MSN to RoaringMad Mac Send a message via Yahoo to RoaringMad Mac
Default 08-07-2009, 10:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoaringMad Mac View Post
and before you start There is not a difference in what you are talking about. Conventional and Raw are the same thing unless you are talking about styles. Raw is not a style. It is without a deadlift with singlets or other apparatus.

Rick is not being mean here also. Before you come on to a website and start boasting about lifting heavy ass weight like 750 deadlifts and 500 lb shrugs you need to have something to back it up. Other wise no-one will believe a word you say.

again we are not being mean just making sure you don't look like a fool. we just don't want that.

FREE YOUR MIND AND YOUR ASS WILL FOLLOW
(#25)
Old
Ashim Matthan is on a distinguished road

Default 02-25-2015, 05:49 AM

I wish I had access to specialized DL bars..they look so damn cool with the way they have that flexibility to bend and really help a lifter with the stretch reflex.

My YOUTUBE Channel: Click HERE