IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness Find Us on Facebook! Follow Us on Twitter! Follow Us on Twitter! Ad Space Available
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness > Supplements > Q & A with LG Sciences
Reload this Page LG vs designer steroids
Q & A with LG Sciences Questions & Discussions about LG Sciences products and recommendations here

LG vs designer steroids
(#1)
Old
showstopper88 is on a distinguished road

Default LG vs designer steroids - 06-27-2013, 09:01 AM

What up everybody, I'm here to give you an insight on what makes LG pro hormones safe effective and different from the pro steroids that are on the market. Many people out there are not to sure how to differentiate from the two.
Designer steroids where all the rage for a lot of people back in the day. I had friends take them an put on serious size for something over the counter, but they paid the price. With designer steroids they are methylated and take longer for your body to break down and have potent side effects after coming off. Sides that would be compared to taking injections. My friends would complain of back spasms, having low libido, little energy after coming off and some of them eyes turning color.
Now LG on the other hand has made a line of product that is safe and effective and gives results that will last. You will have none of the harsh side effects that come with the designer steroids. Before you take anything though make sure you are the age of 21 and consult a Dr. Before tanking anything. I can personally say that I have never had any issue and have loved LG back in the day and still do. With the proper diet and training routine and your LG supplement of choice you will get the results you desire without all the harsh side effects.