IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness Find Us on Facebook! Follow Us on Twitter! Follow Us on Twitter! Ad Space Available
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness > General Topics > Post Your Pictures
Reload this Page Matt20 Progress Pics
Post Your Pictures Lets see what dedication and years of training have created!!

Matt20 Progress Pics
(#1)
Old
Hulk Administrator
RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via MSN to RoaringMad Mac Send a message via Yahoo to RoaringMad Mac
Default Matt20 Progress Pics - 07-28-2012, 03:42 PM

FREE YOUR MIND AND YOUR ASS WILL FOLLOW
(#2)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER
ouija is a jewel in the rough

Default 07-28-2012, 03:50 PM

SIIIICK. niiice work guy

"Ain't nothin to it but to do it"

"If I'm gonna die tonight, if this weight is gonna kill me tonight, then so be it."
(#3)
Old
Hulk Administrator
RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via MSN to RoaringMad Mac Send a message via Yahoo to RoaringMad Mac
Default 07-28-2012, 03:56 PM

This is what I call starting out. we will up date these pics each month. Both of them

(#4)
Old
Hulk Administrator

Default 07-28-2012, 08:38 PM

Forgot these two

(#5)
Old
Hulk Administrator

Default 07-28-2012, 08:42 PM

Now matt after Looking at these photos there are some things we need to bring up. First and foremost we need to get your chest up Just all around mass. You have good thickness from the side but we need to bring up your upper chest more.

we also need to work on your biceps and getting those peaks up

I believe all around mass will correct anything we are talking about here.

your thoughts.

(#6)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.
RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of

Send a message via Yahoo to RickB
Default 07-29-2012, 12:08 AM

Looking good Matt!

Amazes me how lean you stay.....dangit!

Socrates: "All men's souls are immortal, but the souls of the righteous are immortal and divine."
Current Supplements: Protein (varies) - ON Optimen Vitamins - PreSurge Unleashed - SciVation Xtend (Recovery)[FONT=Tahoma]

(#7)
Old
matt20 has a brilliant future matt20 has a brilliant future matt20 has a brilliant future matt20 has a brilliant future matt20 has a brilliant future matt20 has a brilliant future

Default 07-29-2012, 12:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoaringMad Mac View Post
Now matt after Looking at these photos there are some things we need to bring up. First and foremost we need to get your chest up Just all around mass. You have good thickness from the side but we need to bring up your upper chest more.

we also need to work on your biceps and getting those peaks up

I believe all around mass will correct anything we are talking about here.

your thoughts.
I agree! Besides just overall mass, I think upper chest, calves, biceps, and hamstrings need to be brought up. I will prob figure out a way with our current split to hit all of those twice a week.

"The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else" - Arnold Schwarzenegger

"Doubt me, hate me, you're the inspiration I need" - HateBreed
(#8)
Old
matt20 has a brilliant future matt20 has a brilliant future matt20 has a brilliant future matt20 has a brilliant future matt20 has a brilliant future matt20 has a brilliant future

Default 07-29-2012, 12:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickB View Post
Looking good Matt!

Amazes me how lean you stay.....dangit!
Thanks Rick! If you only knew my diet

"The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else" - Arnold Schwarzenegger

(#9)
Old
quickfit24/7 has a spectacular aura about

Default 07-29-2012, 12:46 PM

The only one of those u aren't hitting twice a week is upper chest. You cld throw a few sets of hamstrings and incline press in on fridays
(#10)
Old

Default 07-29-2012, 07:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by quickfit24/7 View Post
The only one of those u aren't hitting twice a week is upper chest. You cld throw a few sets of hamstrings and incline press in on fridays
That is true and would def be the best day to put it on for recovery.

(#11)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER
PAPAW is a jewel in the rough

Send a message via AIM to PAPAW
Default 07-29-2012, 07:40 PM

Matt the pics looked great. Keep up the great work.
Matt Bench Press
(#12)
Old
Hulk Administrator

Default Matt Bench Press - 08-14-2012, 07:47 PM

275 goal is 315

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SqKmHjWUqc[/ame]

(#13)
Old
Hulk Administrator

Default 08-15-2012, 09:06 AM

bump

(#14)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.
RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of

Send a message via Yahoo to RickB
Default 08-15-2012, 10:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoaringMad Mac View Post
Damn Matt! Awesome!!

Socrates: "All men's souls are immortal, but the souls of the righteous are immortal and divine."
Current Supplements: Protein (varies) - ON Optimen Vitamins - PreSurge Unleashed - SciVation Xtend (Recovery)[FONT=Tahoma]

(#15)
Old

Default 08-15-2012, 11:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickB View Post
Damn Matt! Awesome!!
Thanks rick!

(#16)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER
PAPAW is a jewel in the rough

Send a message via AIM to PAPAW
Default 08-15-2012, 11:46 AM

The clip looked great congrat's on the 275 Matt!
(#17)
Old

Default 08-15-2012, 11:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAPAW View Post
The clip looked great congrat's on the 275 Matt!
Thanks Papaw!

(#18)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER
ouija is a jewel in the rough

Default 08-15-2012, 05:06 PM

Nice work

"Ain't nothin to it but to do it"

"If I'm gonna die tonight, if this weight is gonna kill me tonight, then so be it."
(#19)
Old
AX
DevilDog324 will become famous soon enough

Default 08-18-2012, 12:23 AM

Good job man!

Team AX
AX Sponsored Athlete

Liftin weights, and eatin steaks!

If you're not going to enter the pain zone on leg day, you might as well go play hopscotch in the parking lot of your gym.
(#20)
Old

Default 08-18-2012, 12:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ouija View Post
Nice work
Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilDog324 View Post
Good job man!
Thanks!