IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness Find Us on Facebook! Follow Us on Twitter! Follow Us on Twitter! Ad Space Available
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness > General Topics > Gaming Forum
Reload this Page COD modernwarfare2
Gaming Forum We all have downtime from the gym, this is the place to discuss your favorite games, reviews and the newest of news in the gaming world. Everything from Xbox 360, Playstation 3 , Wii or even PC gaming. This is the place to talk about it.

COD modernwarfare2
(#1)
Old
The Riot!
onetiredkris is a name known to all onetiredkris is a name known to all onetiredkris is a name known to all

Send a message via AIM to onetiredkris Send a message via Yahoo to onetiredkris
Default COD modernwarfare2 - 11-12-2009, 03:16 PM

sooo... im surprized as hell that no one has brought this up yet

anyone playing MW2??

me and my brother have been hackin it up for a bit now. ranked at 3000 last night, probably 10000 right now =\

xbox sn: k1llt0y
(#2)
Old
Hulk Administrator
RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via MSN to RoaringMad Mac Send a message via Yahoo to RoaringMad Mac
Default 11-12-2009, 03:23 PM

I will send you a request kris. I've been playing the campaign right now. Ronnie is usually on as well. GunsBigGuns is his gamertag.

FREE YOUR MIND AND YOUR ASS WILL FOLLOW
(#3)
Old
MR.LEFTHOOK is on a distinguished road

Default 12-18-2009, 11:43 PM

great game one of the best. gt is 8lbsintheattic
(#4)
Old

AX
-Euro Man -
recarp82 is a jewel in the rough

Send a message via Yahoo to recarp82
Default 12-19-2009, 04:53 AM

i play it on the wii system.

Controlled labs supps.
(#5)
Old
Hulk Administrator
RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via MSN to RoaringMad Mac Send a message via Yahoo to RoaringMad Mac
Unhappy 12-19-2009, 03:27 PM

i just cant sint the time to play like i've been wanting to . to much time in the woods shooting deer.

(#6)
Old
Ronnie Rowland is a splendid one to behold Ronnie Rowland is a splendid one to behold Ronnie Rowland is a splendid one to behold Ronnie Rowland is a splendid one to behold

Default 12-31-2009, 05:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by onetiredkris View Post
sooo... im surprized as hell that no one has brought this up yet

anyone playing MW2??

me and my brother have been hackin it up for a bit now. ranked at 3000 last night, probably 10000 right now =\

xbox sn: k1llt0y
Send GunsBigGuns and youngguns96 (my son) a request. He plays under both names and I play some when I can which is not as much as I would like. HE'S BETTER THAN ME...LOL. It would be fun if we could all play in a private match one day!

(#7)
Old
Hulk Administrator

Default 12-31-2009, 05:58 PM

Tell Austin that I was doing cardio the othe night when I was on playing. I could not join I was playing a game to really get my heart rate up. LOL.

(#8)
Old
symondhelly is on a distinguished road

Default 03-03-2010, 07:44 AM

I think it is the best game in the Call of Duty series. With the addition of Special Ops, it is definitely worth the $60.

Campaign: the campaign is awesome. I love the levels; they hit every aspect of the turmoil in the Middle East. They even have a snowspeeder mission, a motorboat mission, a mission where you can pick up a riot shield; it is just amazing

Special Ops: these have nothing really to do with the campaign and story line but are more like side missions for fun. This is the best thing in the game to me. They pick a lot of missions in the campaign and expand on them. They also have many expanded missions from Call of Duty 4, such as the Ghillies mission with Cpt. McMillan and the AC-130 mission.
Call of Duty Multiplayer is awesome as always. Much better graphics now too. Nothing else needs to be said.

Take my word for it, this game is definitely worth buying. I have already defeated the Campaign on Veteran difficulty and have achieved 69 stars in Special Ops. I have not played Multiplayer that much but from what I have played, multiplayer is amazing.
(#9)
Old
jasandalb is on a distinguished road

Default 10-12-2011, 01:43 PM

Hey RECARP82 I am on the Wii also.. look me up.. Screen Name = IC.S2PID.PPL
(#10)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER
Troy1982 is a jewel in the rough

Default 10-12-2011, 03:14 PM

I play nazi zombies, I've never even played the regular game online. I use my roomates account, its Spite Lip. Add me guys if you play nazi zombies.

Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward.
Whoever cannot take care of themselves without that law is both.
For a wounded man shall say to his assailant,
'If I live, I will kill you. If I die, You are forgiven.'
Such is the rule of honor.
(#11)
Old
jasandalb is on a distinguished road

Default 10-12-2011, 03:47 PM

I'll hit ya up Troy! I dont have a headset so I dont talk on there...