IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness Find Us on Facebook! Follow Us on Twitter! Follow Us on Twitter! Ad Space Available
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness > Specifically For You > Female Training and Nutrition Forum
Reload this Page Chanley's Training Log
Female Training and Nutrition Forum Forum dedicated to female training and nutrition. Discuss exercises, weight loss, supplements, nutrition, and staying in shape.

(#241)
Old
The Riot!
onetiredkris is a name known to all onetiredkris is a name known to all onetiredkris is a name known to all

Send a message via AIM to onetiredkris Send a message via Yahoo to onetiredkris
Default 05-28-2011, 06:18 PM

Great numbers on the workouts C. Nice outer quad sweep plus arm and ab definition coming in. Solid work! Keep hacking at it the next six weeks!!
(#242)
Old
matt20 has a brilliant future matt20 has a brilliant future matt20 has a brilliant future matt20 has a brilliant future matt20 has a brilliant future matt20 has a brilliant future

Default 05-29-2011, 10:57 AM

Looking Great like always!!

"The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else" - Arnold Schwarzenegger

"Doubt me, hate me, you're the inspiration I need" - HateBreed
(#243)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER
ouija is a jewel in the rough

Default 05-29-2011, 08:52 PM

Well it took me an hour to read this whole thread...although I might have been distracted by Kung Fu Panda..

But damn wicked nice work and you look fantastic. I'm a tad jealous of your legs haha. Keep up the good work! and tear it up at that show. Good luck
(#244)
Old
bamagirl19 has a spectacular aura about

Default 05-29-2011, 10:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by onetiredkris View Post
Great numbers on the workouts C. Nice outer quad sweep plus arm and ab definition coming in. Solid work! Keep hacking at it the next six weeks!!
Thank you OTK!! I'm working my @$$ off these next 6 weeks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt20 View Post
Looking Great like always!!
Thanks but not as great as you

Quote:
Originally Posted by ouija View Post
Well it took me an hour to read this whole thread...although I might have been distracted by Kung Fu Panda..

But damn wicked nice work and you look fantastic. I'm a tad jealous of your legs haha. Keep up the good work! and tear it up at that show. Good luck
Thank you, I really appreciate that although I must say I just now (like 3 days ago) started working out legs...I used to do them like once a month or so haha....I have always been a runner so I'm assuming that has to do with the little leg definition I do have. I just hope 6 weeks is enough time to look the way I want for this show!!
(#245)
Old

Default 05-29-2011, 10:54 PM

Today was an off day for working out so I did cardio... I ran 3 miles and did 15 min. on the eliptical...

I DESIGNED MY CONTEST BIKINI TODAY ONLINE AND BOUGHT IT!!! So excited!
There's no turning back now....just hope it fits!

As far as "diet" goes...it's still going great! I've gone from 122.4 to 118.6 in 9 days. I'm still eating ALL of my carbs for breakfast and only eating 60g total. I'm starting to feel pretty drained and I'm really looking forward to my next carb day!!

Losers make excuses and winners make it happen

Current supplements: fish oil, muti-vitamin, Isopure zero carb protein, creatine monohydrate, N.O. xplode
(#246)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.
RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of

Send a message via Yahoo to RickB
Default 05-29-2011, 11:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamagirl19 View Post
Today was an off day for working out so I did cardio... I ran 3 miles and did 15 min. on the eliptical...

I DESIGNED MY CONTEST BIKINI TODAY ONLINE AND BOUGHT IT!!! So excited!
There's no turning back now....just hope it fits!

As far as "diet" goes...it's still going great! I've gone from 122.4 to 118.6 in 9 days. I'm still eating ALL of my carbs for breakfast and only eating 60g total. I'm starting to feel pretty drained and I'm really looking forward to my next carb day!!
keep hammering away. You'll be glad you did! You and Matt are doing great!!!

Socrates: "All men's souls are immortal, but the souls of the righteous are immortal and divine."
Current Supplements: Protein (varies) - ON Optimen Vitamins - PreSurge Unleashed - SciVation Xtend (Recovery)[FONT=Tahoma]

(#247)
Old

Default 05-30-2011, 10:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickB View Post
keep hammering away. You'll be glad you did! You and Matt are doing great!!!
Thanks Rick!! I'll keep posting progress pics up until the show...Then of course a pic of Matt and I after the show with our 1st place medals...hehe jk

Current supplements: fish oil, muti-vitamin, Isopure zero carb protein, creatine monohydrate, N.O. xplode
(#248)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.
RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of

Default 05-30-2011, 11:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamagirl19 View Post
Thanks Rick!! I'll keep posting progress pics up until the show...Then of course a pic of Matt and I after the show with our 1st place medals...hehe jk
There ya go!!!

Socrates: "All men's souls are immortal, but the souls of the righteous are immortal and divine."
Current Supplements: Protein (varies) - ON Optimen Vitamins - PreSurge Unleashed - SciVation Xtend (Recovery)[FONT=Tahoma]

(#249)
Old

Default 05-30-2011, 02:22 PM

I weighed 117.0 this morning!!!

Ran 3 miles and I will do the eliptical later...Workouts start back tomorrow...YAY

(#250)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER
JohnBeef will become famous soon enough

Default 05-30-2011, 05:02 PM

phew 3 miles!! Good for you! I signed up for a community run, some local businesses are doing a 3mi. run / 1mi. walk, and the gym ( of course ) is participating. I'm not sure if I can go for 3mi. straight but I'm gonna step up the cardio a few weeks before the run and get ready .

Any advice for making the long haul?

" And this time I really mean it when I say it... LIGHT WEIGHT BABY" - King Ronnie after 2011 neck surgery.

Good nutrition is Universal

(#251)
Old

Default 05-30-2011, 05:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnBeef View Post
phew 3 miles!! Good for you! I signed up for a community run, some local businesses are doing a 3mi. run / 1mi. walk, and the gym ( of course ) is participating. I'm not sure if I can go for 3mi. straight but I'm gonna step up the cardio a few weeks before the run and get ready .

Any advice for making the long haul?
That is GREAT!! You can do it
Now that I'm VERY limited on carbs, I have to lower the speed a little and do a walk/jog on incline....My energy level is way down right now so after about a mile I do this and it helps....then I'll run some more...

(#252)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER
JohnBeef will become famous soon enough

Default 05-30-2011, 05:31 PM

Ahhh I understand. Carb. load so I has the energy, and slow and steady to win the race. It's not until June 25th, but I'll update as we approach!

Thanks!

" And this time I really mean it when I say it... LIGHT WEIGHT BABY" - King Ronnie after 2011 neck surgery.

Good nutrition is Universal

(#253)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER
FearnonebutOne is a jewel in the rough

Default 05-31-2011, 10:36 AM

Beef what has worked for me is to run/walk longer distance than your target, and each time you train run a little further every time. But the most important thing for me was when I was training to run a 3.2 or 5k I would always run at least 4 miles...train and suck it up it will get easier..GOOOD LUCK Brother

Blessed are the Peacemakers
The pain of SELF-DISCIPLINE will never be as great as the pain of REGRET "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
(#254)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER
PAPAW is a jewel in the rough

Send a message via AIM to PAPAW
Default 05-31-2011, 03:54 PM

I know it's none of my business, but did you take into consideration the extra weight loss when you orded the contest bikini ? I'm sure you did, but just a thought.
(#255)
Old

Default 05-31-2011, 06:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAPAW View Post
I know it's none of my business, but did you take into consideration the extra weight loss when you orded the contest bikini ? I'm sure you did, but just a thought.
I did It won't be here for 3 more weeks and I have about 5 more lbs to lose anyway. I ordered it smaller than my current size & it wasn't cheap so that's even MORE motivation. Thank you though!

Arms/Legs
(#256)
Old

Default Arms/Legs - 05-31-2011, 06:27 PM

Cardio- 1 mile walking on incline

Dips- bw+5 lbs x 10 bw+10x10 (4 sets)

Cable Curls- 50x10, 50x10, 50x10

Hammer Curls- 15x10, 15x10, 15x10

Standing Calf Raises- 80x10, 60x10, 40x10, 40x10, 40x10

Squats- 95x10 (5 sets)

Leg Curls- 50x10 (3 sets)

(#257)
Old
matt20 has a brilliant future matt20 has a brilliant future matt20 has a brilliant future matt20 has a brilliant future matt20 has a brilliant future matt20 has a brilliant future

Default 05-31-2011, 07:36 PM

Awesome workout today

"The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else" - Arnold Schwarzenegger

"Doubt me, hate me, you're the inspiration I need" - HateBreed
(#258)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.

Default 05-31-2011, 08:35 PM

beastin' on those dips! Nice work!

(#259)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER
FearnonebutOne is a jewel in the rough

Default 06-01-2011, 09:49 AM

Awesome work!!

Blessed are the Peacemakers
The pain of SELF-DISCIPLINE will never be as great as the pain of REGRET "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"