IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness Find Us on Facebook! Follow Us on Twitter! Follow Us on Twitter! Ad Space Available
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness > General Topics > Gaming Forum
Reload this Page Wii Gaming
Gaming Forum We all have downtime from the gym, this is the place to discuss your favorite games, reviews and the newest of news in the gaming world. Everything from Xbox 360, Playstation 3 , Wii or even PC gaming. This is the place to talk about it.

Wii Gaming
(#1)
Old
Hulk Administrator
RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via MSN to RoaringMad Mac Send a message via Yahoo to RoaringMad Mac
Default Wii Gaming - 03-16-2009, 02:21 PM

Talk about your Wii and how cool you think it is.

Even Wii fitness

FREE YOUR MIND AND YOUR ASS WILL FOLLOW
(#2)
Old
Resident Ginger
Leigh has a brilliant future Leigh has a brilliant future Leigh has a brilliant future Leigh has a brilliant future Leigh has a brilliant future Leigh has a brilliant future

Send a message via Yahoo to Leigh
Default 08-14-2009, 06:30 PM

I thought the Wii was really no big deal. Saw my buddy in Houston who had just bought one for his kids during his trip home. Thought Wii Sports games would be 'weak.' Tried every game and could not stop.... declared myself "Wii'd Out" after two days and a major shoulder issue. Got home two days ago, still cannot lift my arm from the shoulder above my waist - but I do hold the current record for home runs. Most dumbass injury ever? Maybe. But like I said - I am a record holder.

Review: I begrudgingly call this game flippin' awesome after an extremely thorough evaluation. I cannot say as much for the console, largely because I only played the hell out of the one game. I am a little pissy, though.... it looks like I may have to bite the bullet and get that 47" LCD on sale at Best Buy... plus the Wii and Wii Sports.... and the Nerf bat, steering wheel, golf club and tennis racquet... also,.....nunchuks, Wii Fit game, damn fit board thing, cover for fit board thing, and whatever the hell else I think I might need. I'm estimating 3K on the low side, easy.

Note to self: see about piping in sunshine since I probably won't leave the house again.
(#3)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.
RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of

Send a message via Yahoo to RickB
Default 08-14-2009, 09:19 PM

LOL! Nice!
(#4)
Old
Banned
Muscle And Brawn has a spectacular aura about

Default 08-14-2009, 10:19 PM

We have a Wii. Games are basic, but insanely addictive. If you have kids under 12, a must have. But don't expect adult games.
(#5)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.
RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of

Send a message via Yahoo to RickB
Default 08-15-2009, 08:10 AM

We've got one too, but the only thing I truly like is the bowling.
(#6)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER
j1r!!! will become famous soon enough

Default 08-15-2009, 01:46 PM

I have a Wii as well. It really does work you if you play long enough. After a while you start getting sore.

Do work!
(#7)
Old
The Riot!
onetiredkris is a name known to all onetiredkris is a name known to all onetiredkris is a name known to all

Send a message via AIM to onetiredkris Send a message via Yahoo to onetiredkris
Default 08-15-2009, 02:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leigh View Post
I thought the Wii was really no big deal. Saw my buddy in Houston who had just bought one for his kids during his trip home. Thought Wii Sports games would be 'weak.' Tried every game and could not stop.... declared myself "Wii'd Out" after two days and a major shoulder issue. Got home two days ago, still cannot lift my arm from the shoulder above my waist - but I do hold the current record for home runs. Most dumbass injury ever? Maybe. But like I said - I am a record holder.

Review: I begrudgingly call this game flippin' awesome after an extremely thorough evaluation. I cannot say as much for the console, largely because I only played the hell out of the one game. I am a little pissy, though.... it looks like I may have to bite the bullet and get that 47" LCD on sale at Best Buy... plus the Wii and Wii Sports.... and the Nerf bat, steering wheel, golf club and tennis racquet... also,.....nunchuks, Wii Fit game, damn fit board thing, cover for fit board thing, and whatever the hell else I think I might need. I'm estimating 3K on the low side, easy.

Note to self: see about piping in sunshine since I probably won't leave the house again.
that is why i refuse to ever play the wii.
they have obviously found a way to wirelessly inject heroin into peoples brains.
(#8)
Old
symondhelly is on a distinguished road

Default 03-04-2010, 03:45 AM

I am really enjoying my wii fit, it is a nice change and gives me a break from the gym when I do not feel like going. This is what I would like to see: It would be nice to be able to pick multiple strength training activities or yoga positions and be able to work through them instead of stopping every minute and I feel that I am standing around too long between activities. Is this something that I could find in another program or something that might come along?
(#9)
Old
The Riot!
onetiredkris is a name known to all onetiredkris is a name known to all onetiredkris is a name known to all

Send a message via AIM to onetiredkris Send a message via Yahoo to onetiredkris
Default 03-04-2010, 05:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by symondhelly View Post
I am really enjoying my wii fit, it is a nice change and gives me a break from the gym when I do not feel like going. This is what I would like to see: It would be nice to be able to pick multiple strength training activities or yoga positions and be able to work through them instead of stopping every minute and I feel that I am standing around too long between activities. Is this something that I could find in another program or something that might come along?
You lost me, find in another program as in a new WII fit game?