IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness Find Us on Facebook! Follow Us on Twitter! Follow Us on Twitter! Ad Space Available
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness > General Topics > Open Chat
Reload this Page Postwhore Thread.
Open Chat Discuss anything here.

(#5481)
Old
matt20 has a brilliant future matt20 has a brilliant future matt20 has a brilliant future matt20 has a brilliant future matt20 has a brilliant future matt20 has a brilliant future

Default 07-26-2009, 04:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamB View Post
sexy flip flops dad! lol the gun looks sweet...
Haha I wasnt going to say anything with the gun in his hand

"The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else" - Arnold Schwarzenegger

"Doubt me, hate me, you're the inspiration I need" - HateBreed

Last edited by matt20; 07-26-2009 at 05:33 PM.
(#5482)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.
RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of

Send a message via Yahoo to RickB
Default 07-26-2009, 06:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamB View Post
sexy flip flops dad! lol the gun looks sweet...
Shutup about the flip flops! Rizzo stole on of my black ones so I had to sport the orange ones.

Socrates: "All men's souls are immortal, but the souls of the righteous are immortal and divine."
Current Supplements: Protein (varies) - ON Optimen Vitamins - PreSurge Unleashed - SciVation Xtend (Recovery)[FONT=Tahoma]

(#5483)
Old
Hulk Administrator
RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via MSN to RoaringMad Mac Send a message via Yahoo to RoaringMad Mac
Default 07-26-2009, 07:20 PM

You have tennis shoes. Don't ya. LOL. You just had to be different in orang flip flops. LOL.

FREE YOUR MIND AND YOUR ASS WILL FOLLOW
(#5484)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.
RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of

Default 07-26-2009, 07:38 PM

Mac, you're funny!

I had been in the pool and all I did was change out of my trunks, throw my wife beater on and head to the woods with a couple buddies. Didn't think I'd run into the fashion police...and if I did, they weren't going to say anything to me while I was holding any of those 3 guns

Socrates: "All men's souls are immortal, but the souls of the righteous are immortal and divine."
Current Supplements: Protein (varies) - ON Optimen Vitamins - PreSurge Unleashed - SciVation Xtend (Recovery)[FONT=Tahoma]

(#5485)
Old
Hulk Administrator
RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via MSN to RoaringMad Mac Send a message via Yahoo to RoaringMad Mac
Default 07-27-2009, 07:56 AM

You got a good point there. LOL.

(#5486)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.

Default 07-27-2009, 05:09 PM

It's mine and the old lady's 18th anniversary today.

(#5487)
Old
Hulk Administrator

Default 07-27-2009, 09:49 PM

congrats brotha.

(#5488)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.

Default 07-27-2009, 09:52 PM

Thank ya! Just don't tell her I referred to her as "the old lady".

(#5489)
Old
The Riot!
onetiredkris is a name known to all onetiredkris is a name known to all onetiredkris is a name known to all

Send a message via AIM to onetiredkris Send a message via Yahoo to onetiredkris
Default 07-28-2009, 12:07 AM

doing anything to celebrate the occasion?
(#5490)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.

Default 07-28-2009, 02:59 AM

We just went out to eat some good Mexican food. Mason was coming off of a stomach bug(I guess I gave it to him), so we didn't want to be away too long.

(#5491)
Old
Voice of Reason
MIA
kickboy has much to be proud of kickboy has much to be proud of kickboy has much to be proud of kickboy has much to be proud of kickboy has much to be proud of

Default 07-28-2009, 04:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickB View Post
We just went out to eat some good Mexican food. Mason was coming off of a stomach bug(I guess I gave it to him), so we didn't want to be away too long.
Congrats on 18 years !!!!

Love that Mexican food!!!!!!

Oh well I'm off to the gym to lift. Back and Biceps.
I think I'll do
4 sets of 15 pull ups (warm up) LOL
4 sets of lat pull downs
4 sets single arm rows
4 sets dead lifts (135X15)
4 sets reverse grip curls
4 sets concentrtion curls

Well that is the plan, Congrats agian Rick but it's time to "get er done"

The mind and the body are interrelated: what you do to one necessarily effects the other. There must be a balance between the two. If your body is strong but your mind is weak, you are a powerful instrument with no direction; such an instrument rarely produces good. If your mind is strong but your body is weak, then you may be filled with purpose and good intentions but have no strength necessary to act on your impulses. You must strengthen your mind to control your body; and strengthen your body so you can always follow the good directions of your mind.
(#5492)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.

Default 07-28-2009, 09:10 AM

Thanks Kick! And you're right!

(#5493)
Old
Hulk Administrator

Default 07-31-2009, 12:22 PM

two more posts

(#5494)
Old
Hulk Administrator

Default 07-31-2009, 12:22 PM

(#5495)
Old
Hulk Administrator

Default 07-31-2009, 12:23 PM

wonder how fast I can get another thousand.

(#5496)
Old
The Riot!
onetiredkris is a name known to all onetiredkris is a name known to all onetiredkris is a name known to all

Default 07-31-2009, 02:54 PM

anyone see the pictures of obamas meeting with the professor and police officer?
they were supposed to sit and talk about it over a beer.

in every picture i saw, only the police officer took a sip and none of the glasses changed level. how cheesy is that? you have a meeting with beer to seem 'cool' or 'down to earth' and your not even gonna drink a beer when you suggested drinking them.

at least obama chose a bud light (even though he never touched it)
(#5497)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.

Default 07-31-2009, 02:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by onetiredkris View Post

at least obama chose a bud light....
And this is supposed to be a good thing?

Where are you seeing these pics?

(#5498)
Old
The Riot!

Default 07-31-2009, 03:19 PM

http://news.search.yahoo.com/search/...8&fr=&c=images

yeah the black professor had a redstripe (i love me some redstripe) the cop had a blue moon(love me some bluemoon too) and obama had the budlight.

were in a recession rick, how would it look if our president wasnt drinking an american beer? (redstripe=jamacian,bluemoon=belgian-style ale made by canadians)
and he wants to relate to the middle class working man, who im sure most likely drinks a inexpensive beer. aka the budlight
(#5499)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.

Default 07-31-2009, 03:53 PM

Kris, there are thousands of Microbrewed American beers that are awesome! Blue Moon is a Coors product, maybe contract brewed by Canadians, but it is no longer a Micro brew. But again there are WAY many great American micros!
(#5500)
Old
Hulk Administrator

Default 07-31-2009, 03:59 PM

Yeah, Like Leinenkugel. Love me some leinies