IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness Find Us on Facebook! Follow Us on Twitter! Follow Us on Twitter! Ad Space Available
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness > Specifically For You > Transformation Stories
Reload this Page (RickB) My Transformation Story
Transformation Stories Please share with the rest of the forum, your transformation stories. No matter how long it took, or if it's more of a fitness tranformation than a physical tranformation...whatever. We'd like to hear it. Pictures are great to include too! Please share your story!

(#21)
Old
AA EFX
- B-RAD -
brad1224 is a jewel in the rough

Default 06-08-2010, 10:52 AM

now thats some progress! enjoyed the story also. Dont stop rick can always go up from there

Obsession is what weaklings call the dedicated, do or die, never give up, if you are not 110 into bodybuilding get the fuck out now, rip it off the floor and lift, IF THE BAR AINT BENDING YOUR JUST PRETENDING!

AAEFX Rep

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AllAmericanEFX
Twitter: @AllAmericanEFX
Instagram: @AAEFX

http://www.aaefx.com
(#22)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER
j1r!!! will become famous soon enough

Default 06-08-2010, 12:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAPAW View Post
IT'S SO EASY JUST TO GO WITH THE GUYS AND EAT. IT'S THE SAME HERE WHERE I WORK. MY BOSS IS A GREAT GUY BUT HE BRINGS HOT FUDGE SUNDAYS, MILK SHAKES AND ANOTHER BOSS BRINGS McDONALDS PIES. WE HAVE SALESMEN THAT BRING DONUTS. IT'S REALLY HARD NOT TO GRAB A DONUT.
I CAN FEEL YOUR PAIN ABOUT THE DIET.
It's hard but we all go through that. The good thing about it though is after a while you don't remember what any of that junk tastes like so you stop wanting it. That's a great feeling.
(#23)
Old
The Riot!
onetiredkris is a name known to all onetiredkris is a name known to all onetiredkris is a name known to all

Send a message via AIM to onetiredkris Send a message via Yahoo to onetiredkris
Default 06-08-2010, 10:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickB View Post
Will do Kris! And I hope my next pic will be even better. Lean-wise anyways
With your steady healthy-eating lifestyle, i know they will be!!!
(#24)
Old
AA EFX
rippednmichigan is a jewel in the rough

Default 06-09-2010, 08:19 AM

Your doing great Rick, keep killing it brother!

Social Media Manager/ Board Rep
Be sure to "LIKE" us on Facebook!!

Pure-Potent-Drug Free

http://allamericanefx.com/
(#25)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.
RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of

Send a message via Yahoo to RickB
Default 06-09-2010, 09:32 AM

Thanks guys!
(#26)
Old
Hulk Administrator
RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via MSN to RoaringMad Mac Send a message via Yahoo to RoaringMad Mac
Default 06-09-2010, 10:16 AM

I just want to see you push some more weight now. You have mastered the cutting part. Now up the weight and look hulkish. Not that your are'nt already.

FREE YOUR MIND AND YOUR ASS WILL FOLLOW
(#27)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.
RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of

Default 06-09-2010, 10:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoaringMad Mac View Post
I just want to see you push some more weight now. You have mastered the cutting part. Now up the weight and look hulkish. Not that your are'nt already.
LOL! Me too Mac, but you have to understand when you are as lean as me...increasing your lifts is next to impossible without chemical assistance. I have hit a brick wall. But I'm still having fun and lifting what I can.
(#28)
Old
Hulk Administrator
RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via MSN to RoaringMad Mac Send a message via Yahoo to RoaringMad Mac
Default 06-09-2010, 10:23 AM

I disagree, Humbly.

I think you can go up at least 5 lbs a lift. Now being as lean as you are is probably not going to last long you need those extra calories to push extra weight but I guess the winter is the best time for that.

(#29)
Old
Hulk Administrator

Default 06-09-2010, 10:26 AM

Of course I'm just wanting you to lift heavier and wish the best for you. LOL That is just me. I love seeing you guys pushing heavy weight.

(#30)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.

Default 06-09-2010, 10:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoaringMad Mac View Post
I disagree, Humbly.

I think you can go up at least 5 lbs a lift. Now being as lean as you are is probably not going to last long you need those extra calories to push extra weight but I guess the winter is the best time for that.

But remember I am on a cutting mission, right?

Yes, I was at my strongest when I was 212 lbs. I looked big in clothes, but hated how I looked in the mirror without a shirt. IMO, you have to decide what you want. I want to be lean. Then later I will go on a lean bulk, but it's not going to create huge numbers. I've gone in thinking that I can go up 5 lbs and some days it might work and some days I'm humbled to my dismay!

And also remember, I'm older than you Mr. Whippersnapper LOL!
(#31)
Old
speanroc will become famous soon enough

Default 06-10-2010, 08:01 PM

great read rick, thanks for sharing this with us
(#32)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.

Default 06-10-2010, 10:52 PM

Thank ya Speanroc!!!
(#33)
Old
matt20 has a brilliant future matt20 has a brilliant future matt20 has a brilliant future matt20 has a brilliant future matt20 has a brilliant future matt20 has a brilliant future

Default 06-10-2010, 11:54 PM

Quote:
But remember I am on a cutting mission, right?

Yes, I was at my strongest when I was 212 lbs. I looked big in clothes, but hated how I looked in the mirror without a shirt. IMO, you have to decide what you want. I want to be lean. Then later I will go on a lean bulk, but it's not going to create huge numbers. I've gone in thinking that I can go up 5 lbs and some days it might work and some days I'm humbled to my dismay!

And also remember, I'm older than you Mr. Whippersnapper LOL!
Good point Rick! But it's also important to make sure you periodize your lifts. That helped me greatly in maintaining and actually getting stronger while cutting/bulking.

"The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else" - Arnold Schwarzenegger

"Doubt me, hate me, you're the inspiration I need" - HateBreed
(#34)
Old
Jane Nichols is on a distinguished road

Default 06-20-2010, 08:51 PM

I just read this post : Rick you did a AWESOME JOB ! I'm signing off this computer now and going to work out some more. Thanks for sharing those pics. It's a real inspiration for this fat girl! : )
(#35)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.

Default 06-20-2010, 09:50 PM

Thank you Ms. Nichols and welcome to IPYU!!!
(#36)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER
PAPAW is a jewel in the rough

Send a message via AIM to PAPAW
Default 06-21-2010, 07:46 AM

I LIKED THE "WHIPPERSNAPPER" COMMENT RICK. HAHA WE CAN DO THAT CAN'T WE HAHA
(#37)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER
bb12 has a spectacular aura about

Send a message via Yahoo to bb12
Default 06-23-2010, 10:35 AM

Excellent read!

All American EFX Rep

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AllAmericanEFX
Twitter: @AllAmericanEFX
Instagram: @AAEFX

http://www.aaefx.com

My comments do not necessarily reflect the opinions of All American EFX and they are my own.
(#38)
Old
forceofgreenlabs is a jewel in the rough

Default 06-24-2010, 11:07 AM

Subscribed. Nice thread you've got going here, Rick!
(#39)
Old
forceofgreenlabs is a jewel in the rough

Default 06-24-2010, 11:50 AM

Quote:
LOL! Me too Mac, but you have to understand when you are as lean as me...increasing your lifts is next to impossible without chemical assistance. I have hit a brick wall. But I'm still having fun and lifting what I can.
Ahhhh yes. Chemical assistance