IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness Find Us on Facebook! Follow Us on Twitter! Follow Us on Twitter! Ad Space Available
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness > Supplements > Diet & Nutrition
Reload this Page Diet plan...any thoughts?
Diet & Nutrition Tips on eating healthy and eating enough. What and how much you eat can make a huge difference in building muscle & improving performance.

(#41)
Old
The Riot!
onetiredkris is a name known to all onetiredkris is a name known to all onetiredkris is a name known to all

Send a message via AIM to onetiredkris Send a message via Yahoo to onetiredkris
Default 04-17-2008, 12:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoaringMad Mac View Post
That is why I think it is a blessing to have the science today to train the younger generation how to do it right. Not the easy way mind you but do it right and net better results.
Definitely!!! and these great forum boards ware average joes like me can get free advice from all the great and knowledgeable people!!

i honestly think i would be no ware if i havn't got onto this board and met the geniuses it consists of... i know this is off topic but everyone here gets a thank you from me
(#42)
Old
robT is on a distinguished road

Default 04-17-2008, 11:07 PM

well we shall see when i do my first weigh in on may 1st. i haven't weighed in since sometime near the end of march (deal with fiancee). im definately not planning on gaining any fat and im sure my diet will only promote lean mass. honestly, i was a little surprised by your response, Jordan. i wasnt thinking it would be that difficult. that being said, i wasnt expecting to gain 25 lbs. in a couple months but i thought a bit more than 5-8 lbs. my goal was to be 180 by may 1st. i weighed in at 173 lbs., like i said, sometime before the end of march so we'll say by may 1st i will have been some 5 weeks. ill post my gains for sure!
(#43)
Old
Senior Memeber
Jordan566 is a splendid one to behold Jordan566 is a splendid one to behold Jordan566 is a splendid one to behold

Location: Kirksville, MO while at school, and St. Peters, MO at home.
Send a message via AIM to Jordan566 Send a message via MSN to Jordan566
Default 04-22-2008, 10:16 PM

I was just putting it into perspective, think of going into the grocery store and taking the london broil cuts (that are usually 8oz or so) and placing 10lbs all over your body approximately evenly, that would completely change your appearance. 10lbs of pure muscle is insane on a sub 210lb person. It gets easier as you weigh more because with so much more muscle area in the body already, the break down and recovery simply leads to more mass gained as a side bonus.

Again, 10lbs of pure muscle is a very good gain, something people usually see in a 12week cycle of AAS, but think they get more with the bloat/fat gain. Just my .02.