IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness Find Us on Facebook! Follow Us on Twitter! Follow Us on Twitter! Ad Space Available
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness > Supplements > Diet & Nutrition
Reload this Page what is your cheat food?
Diet & Nutrition Tips on eating healthy and eating enough. What and how much you eat can make a huge difference in building muscle & improving performance.

(#41)
Old
!sdy! is on a distinguished road

Default 03-17-2007, 04:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by charger71 View Post
haha dude i use to live off those things every spring, i ate so many i cant even stand to look at them now. so nobody here likes cheap beer? if i ever go out to have a good time i pick up some keystone ice or natural light, its cheap and effective haha
bro me and all the home boys would drink noth'n but... NATI ICE***** that was our high school beer.. and our after high school drink;n beer. best beer ever. 9$ for a 12 pack.. wwwoooooo
(#42)
Old
thonaker is on a distinguished road

Default 03-17-2007, 08:47 PM

rbrashear68, yeah I don't drink as much either. Mainly just on occassion, if I'm out with friends, playing poker or something. I'll drink a variety of beers, Dos Equis, Killians, Sammy Adams, Nati Light, and so on.

I heard someone mention Nati. Heck, I still drink Natural Light sometimes. You can't beat the price and it's pretty good.

But college beer for us was many time "Beast," otherwise known as Old Millwaukee's Best. I don't think I would buy that stuff now. I didn't really spend much time getting educated on a college campus, I was just there for beer, parties and such. My college education was short. One of our tactics was to drink the better stuff like Michelobe first, then you don't mind what you drink the rest of the night. Heck, I mean we just drank the cheap stuff sometimes. We were just out to be crazy anyway. It wasn't so much about taste, but taste was a plus.

I don't regret those days. Good times. My friends don't go out that much anymore. Families and stuff.

Troy