IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness Find Us on Facebook! Follow Us on Twitter! Follow Us on Twitter! Ad Space Available
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness > Supplements > Diet & Nutrition
Reload this Page I am transforming my diet/lifestyle due to....
Diet & Nutrition Tips on eating healthy and eating enough. What and how much you eat can make a huge difference in building muscle & improving performance.

(#21)
Old
cra_training_zy will become famous soon enough

Default 07-09-2013, 09:44 AM

Bump!!

Are you still eating raw? How's it all going?
(#22)
Old
c0yled0tc0m is on a distinguished road

Default 07-31-2013, 11:34 AM

I really love veggies, but I'm not sure if I could go without meat. How hard has it been for you to maintain this diet?
(#23)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.
RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of

Send a message via Yahoo to RickB
Default 07-31-2013, 11:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by c0yled0tc0m View Post
I really love veggies, but I'm not sure if I could go without meat. How hard has it been for you to maintain this diet?
It's mainly hard because of my family. Not really nearly as bad as I thought it would be because of my own desires. I'm still not perfect, but I'm about to go make up my raw veggie lunch here in a bit along with some almond milk for a beverage. Thanks for stopping in!

Socrates: "All men's souls are immortal, but the souls of the righteous are immortal and divine."
Current Supplements: Protein (varies) - ON Optimen Vitamins - PreSurge Unleashed - SciVation Xtend (Recovery)[FONT=Tahoma]

(#24)
Old
Hulk Administrator
RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via MSN to RoaringMad Mac Send a message via Yahoo to RoaringMad Mac
Default 07-31-2013, 12:04 PM

Rick can you give me a semi detailed day of what your diet looks like.

FREE YOUR MIND AND YOUR ASS WILL FOLLOW
(#25)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.
RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of

Default 07-31-2013, 01:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoaringMad Mac View Post
Rick can you give me a semi detailed day of what your diet looks like.
Sure! On a day that I don't eat any meat or processed items it would look about like this:

Morning:
Glass of unsweetened almond milk
Old fashioned oats (with a tbs of PB)
*of course coffee sprinkled in around all morning

Lunch (actual meal today):
All raw ingredients:
Spinach, carrots, tomatoes, avocados, jalapenos, sunflower seeds, with olive oil and vinegar dressing and black pepper.

Snack can be any of these:
Apple or orange or plum or tomato & avocado combo

Supper is often a repeat of lunch, but I do eat Ezekiel bread at times

I still eat eggs sometimes. And there are a couple times a week that supper is already cooked when I get home. I usually go ahead and eat it.

Socrates: "All men's souls are immortal, but the souls of the righteous are immortal and divine."
Current Supplements: Protein (varies) - ON Optimen Vitamins - PreSurge Unleashed - SciVation Xtend (Recovery)[FONT=Tahoma]

(#26)
Old
Hulk Administrator
RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via MSN to RoaringMad Mac Send a message via Yahoo to RoaringMad Mac
Default 07-31-2013, 01:26 PM

Thanks Rick. I'm gonna try to start eating more raw materials

FREE YOUR MIND AND YOUR ASS WILL FOLLOW
(#27)
Old
c0yled0tc0m is on a distinguished road

Default 07-31-2013, 01:58 PM

Your breakfast sounds identical to mine, and I must say that your meals don't sound too bad...I am going to watch the movies this weekend. Interested to learn more
(#28)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.

Default 07-31-2013, 02:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoaringMad Mac View Post
Thanks Rick. I'm gonna try to start eating more raw materials
Good deal Mac! And here is a key thing I learned. Taking in raw foods like this allows you to receive ALL of that food's nutrients. Cooking them removes some but veggies are still good for you. Processed like all flour products and many more, strip it of it's original nutritional value so our bodies remain hungry thriving to get more nutrition from a food that has less nutrition....which means you have to eat more of it. My energy level is usally very good when I behave like I know I should.

Quote:
Originally Posted by c0yled0tc0m View Post
Your breakfast sounds identical to mine, and I must say that your meals don't sound too bad...I am going to watch the movies this weekend. Interested to learn more
I cannot recommend watching these enough! I rewatched Hungry For Change last week. Still enjoyed it and picked up things I missed the first time!

(#29)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER
FearnonebutOne is a jewel in the rough

Default 08-01-2013, 08:17 AM

So um, Does sushi count as raw materials?....lol

Blessed are the Peacemakers
The pain of SELF-DISCIPLINE will never be as great as the pain of REGRET "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
(#30)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.

Default 08-01-2013, 08:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearnonebutOne View Post
So um, Does sushi count as raw materials?....lol
I'd tear it up ;-)

(#31)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER
bb12 has a spectacular aura about

Send a message via Yahoo to bb12
Default 08-06-2013, 06:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by emekajokammor View Post
Rick for the WIN!!

Takes alot of courage to make this kind of transition brother
AMEN!!

In for this one!!

All American EFX Rep

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AllAmericanEFX
Twitter: @AllAmericanEFX
Instagram: @AAEFX

http://www.aaefx.com

My comments do not necessarily reflect the opinions of All American EFX and they are my own.
(#32)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER
JohnBeef will become famous soon enough

Default 08-14-2013, 12:42 AM

I've seen both of those Rick. They really are eye opening. another good one is "Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead. - Guy does a Juice detox for like 6 months. Pretty interesting. Keep up the good work and keep us posted!

" And this time I really mean it when I say it... LIGHT WEIGHT BABY" - King Ronnie after 2011 neck surgery.

Good nutrition is Universal

Tags
diet , food , health , raw , rawfood