IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness Find Us on Facebook! Follow Us on Twitter! Follow Us on Twitter! Ad Space Available
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness > General Topics > Sexual Health
Reload this Page Worst Sexual Experience ever
Sexual Health Sex discussion or anything sexually related. Must be over 21. Enter at you own RISK!!!

(#1)
Old
JasonYi is on a distinguished road

Default 08-21-2005, 12:30 PM

don't know if this has been posted before, but I haven't seen a thread to this effect yet, so I figured it would be fun. What is your WORST all time sexual experience ever (names are not necessary, of course). Either a funny story, or just someone that was awful in bed.

In university I once took a girl to bed, went to go down and had to recoil because of the bad smell. It was disgusting. Needless to say, we still started performing the act (any port in a storm), but the funny thing was she just lay very still and quiet without making a sound...it creeped me out. After a few minutes she actually piped up "can I get on top, I can't totally get into it this way". I was feeling like a little bit of a smartass at this point because she was awful and replied "You've been into it up until now?"

One quick right cross later and a hasty goodnight and my night was complete. In retrospect, not the best choice of words but when you're with a girl like that, you have to make things entertaining somehow.
(#2)
Old
Ontime is on a distinguished road

Default 09-28-2005, 07:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonYi
don't know if this has been posted before, but I haven't seen a thread to this effect yet, so I figured it would be fun. What is your WORST all time sexual experience ever (names are not necessary, of course). Either a funny story, or just someone that was awful in bed.

In university I once took a girl to bed, went to go down and had to recoil because of the bad smell. It was disgusting. Needless to say, we still started performing the act (any port in a storm), but the funny thing was she just lay very still and quiet without making a sound...it creeped me out. After a few minutes she actually piped up "can I get on top, I can't totally get into it this way". I was feeling like a little bit of a smartass at this point because she was awful and replied "You've been into it up until now?"

One quick right cross later and a hasty goodnight and my night was complete. In retrospect, not the best choice of words but when you're with a girl like that, you have to make things entertaining somehow.
Couldn't have been to entertaining if you didn't get a nut before that cross

I am not a doctor and I have not had any traditional training. I am a person with information that other people have studied and proven to be effective and wrote in books. I just pass that information on to you.

Rest in Peace Nandi

SECURE EMAIL
Ontime34@safe-mail.net
Forum MOD at CUTTINGEDGEMUSCLE.COM Global MOD at MUSCLEFORUMUSA.COM I'm an old vet so tred lightly.
(#3)
Old
sagatron70 is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to sagatron70
Default 10-08-2005, 08:10 AM

(#4)
Old
JPwonder is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to JPwonder
Default 10-25-2005, 07:09 AM

Worst...hmmm...well i havnt had many...but id have to say the 1st time was the worst...i dont like giving details...figured we'd put this thread back in action
(#5)
Old
Ontime is on a distinguished road

Default 11-19-2005, 10:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPwonder
Worst...hmmm...well i havnt had many...but id have to say the 1st time was the worst...i dont like giving details...figured we'd put this thread back in action
Oh cmon bro do share I'd say my first was the worst. I was a virgin and so was she, but she didn't know much about feminine hygiene. When I went down to perform oral sex I got a wiff and almost lost my lunch.

I am not a doctor and I have not had any traditional training. I am a person with information that other people have studied and proven to be effective and wrote in books. I just pass that information on to you.

Rest in Peace Nandi

SECURE EMAIL
Ontime34@safe-mail.net
Forum MOD at CUTTINGEDGEMUSCLE.COM Global MOD at MUSCLEFORUMUSA.COM I'm an old vet so tred lightly.
(#6)
Old
Achilles23 is on a distinguished road

Default 11-21-2005, 05:45 PM

lol thats raw, dawg
(#7)
Old
Nismo is on a distinguished road

Default 11-26-2005, 02:11 PM

Right when my girlfrioend (now wife) and I were about to have sex for the first time, I got too scared and couldnt get it up. I was soooo embarresed and horny when she left. So I ended up just beating the meat when she left. ba-zing!
(#8)
Old
joe447 is on a distinguished road

Default 04-05-2006, 09:17 AM

LOL nismo. never had that problem
(#9)
Old
7strike is on a distinguished road

Default 05-12-2006, 08:37 PM

lol beat the Red bacon of yours

maybe need some reps of standing up under pressure haha
WORST EVER!!!!!!!!!
(#10)
Old
!sdy! is on a distinguished road

Default WORST EVER!!!!!!!!! - 01-09-2007, 08:48 PM

got drunk as hell one night and had a house full of chick's......
had 3 girl's laying all over me, they were lezbians, but wanted to give me a night to remeber, they all got naked and we were getten into it.
im sure you dudes no what whisky dick is. they laughed at me and went home, and never called me back,,,,,,,
(#11)
Old
JT_916 will become famous soon enough

Default 01-11-2007, 08:43 AM

me and my ex got in a fight in the middle of sex and she ended up going home and i...well you know, I had to finish it off myself...
(#12)
Old
8pack

Default 04-24-2007, 06:21 PM

What did you say to her? or what did she say to you? You know they say a chick cant lie if you ask her a question while shes having an orgasm. The only honesty time for women.
(#13)
Old
pitbull is on a distinguished road

Default 04-25-2007, 03:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ontime View Post
Oh cmon bro do share I'd say my first was the worst. I was a virgin and so was she, but she didn't know much about feminine hygiene. When I went down to perform oral sex I got a wiff and almost lost my lunch.
aw thats for real holmes.
(#14)
Old
Patrick_Bateman is on a distinguished road

Default 04-25-2007, 03:47 AM

When I nutted in this fat chick and she got pregnant. Well I'm a daddy now.
(#15)
Old

Default 04-25-2007, 03:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ontime View Post
lmao the more i read it the funnier it is, "sarah mcrottincroch" haha have u ever gone down since or are u scared for life. my worst was when i was 17, same sorta thing, i didnt go down cause it smelt south of cheese, so i just got down to business, just lay there like a starfish, silent, and the light was on to and she just stared at me. i hate silent sex. i started to really slam it to try and get a murmour out of it but nothing, so i up the anty and slam it as hard and fast as i can....... nothing, i thought about slapping her to get a "ooooooh" out of her. lol really terrible.when this thought crossed my mind i cracked up laughing and rolled of her, just layed there laughing, needless to say she slapped my and had her clothes where on and was out of my room in about 30seconds, after that i was haunted by that smell and i was scared for about a year.
(#16)
Old

Default 04-25-2007, 03:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick_Bateman View Post
When I nutted in this fat chick and she got pregnant. Well I'm a daddy now.
hahahahah hahahha lmao that was quick. lol
(#17)
Old

Default 04-25-2007, 07:32 AM

mods, this should be a sticky.
(#18)
Old
Hulk Administrator
RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via MSN to RoaringMad Mac Send a message via Yahoo to RoaringMad Mac
Default 04-25-2007, 10:25 AM

I don't think so. This is a funny thread . If it pertained to sexual health then maybe.

FREE YOUR MIND AND YOUR ASS WILL FOLLOW
(#19)
Old
JT_916 will become famous soon enough

Default 04-25-2007, 07:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8pack View Post
What did you say to her? or what did she say to you? You know they say a chick cant lie if you ask her a question while shes having an orgasm. The only honesty time for women.
it was over dumb shit like are you picking me up from work tomorrow.. and i said no. haha
(#20)
Old

Default 04-25-2007, 11:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JT_916 View Post
it was over dumb shit like are you picking me up from work tomorrow.. and i said no. haha
who talks like that in the middle of sex? wtf???