IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness Find Us on Facebook! Follow Us on Twitter! Follow Us on Twitter! Ad Space Available
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness > Training and Exercise > Training and Diet Blogs
Reload this Page c0yled's road to victory
Training and Diet Blogs Post your journal to help you keep track of your progress and goals. Receive support, suggestions, and guidance from other members.

(#41)
Old
c0yled0tc0m is on a distinguished road

Default 09-17-2013, 08:23 AM

Lol, it's an option in the program I'm doing. Was going to try it to see just how hard I would be for me. More of a personal goal.

"Rome wasn't built in a day, and neither was your body. Get outta your head about it and just show up!"-Tony Horton
(#42)
Old

Default 09-17-2013, 09:34 AM

Plyometrics today, yeah buddy! Feeling excellent and loving how much improvements I notice each week.

"Rome wasn't built in a day, and neither was your body. Get outta your head about it and just show up!"-Tony Horton

Last edited by c0yled0tc0m; 09-17-2013 at 11:25 AM. Reason: Stupid auto correct
(#43)
Old
Hulk Administrator
RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via MSN to RoaringMad Mac Send a message via Yahoo to RoaringMad Mac
Default 09-17-2013, 01:39 PM

SORRY TOOK SO LONG BEEN BUSY

FREE YOUR MIND AND YOUR ASS WILL FOLLOW
(#44)
Old

Default 09-18-2013, 09:04 AM

Shoulders and arms with some abs thrown in the mix.

Good workout, my logbook is showing alot of improvements and so are my pictures I think, what do you guys think?

(#45)
Old

Default 09-20-2013, 04:53 PM

Legs and back w/abs today, only had half a workout today. Had to cut it short by 30 minutes due to family needs.

(#46)
Old

Default 09-21-2013, 03:15 PM

Had another rough workout day today...got 15 minutes into my cardio for the day and got interrupted and had to stop. That's 2 blown workouts in 2 days...kind of depressing.

(#47)
Old
cra_training_zy will become famous soon enough

Default 09-21-2013, 03:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by c0yled0tc0m View Post
Had another rough workout day today...
Watch this;

[ame]http://youtu.be/nQTIHX7TFy4[/ame]
(#48)
Old

Default 09-21-2013, 11:14 PM

Thanks for the video Ben, you always have something up your sleeve!

I do however feel in tune with everything, the depression is because I was ready to get it in and I was involved in my workout. My girlfriend is being a #%^*+ lately and sent the kids down to interrupt me because she was being lazy. I just don't want to fall off course, I had a hard time coming back from my shoulder injury and couldn't find the motivation for a few months. Thanks again though, my knowledgable friend. Thats one for the books.

I also like how he says "what you eat today, is what you use tomorrow" all summer my Monday morning workout was always a little off after cooking out with the grandparents the day before.

(#49)
Old

Default 09-23-2013, 07:35 AM

Chest, shoulders, triceps and abs this morning.

Went to the Big E yesterday, huge month long fair in western Massachusetts that's loaded with fried food. Hunted all morning go a healthier food choice, got stuck eating a junk steak and cheese loaded with chees product, then BOOM! a salad stand reached out and slapped me right in the face! Talk about a kick in the .... Took alot to get going this morning, felt lethargic but wanted to work so I got up and got it in!

(#50)
Old
Hulk Administrator
RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via MSN to RoaringMad Mac Send a message via Yahoo to RoaringMad Mac
Default 09-23-2013, 09:48 AM

This is why I love Either Carb back loading or Carb nite. you can choose to fast for awhile while you are out and if you find junky food you can sometimes just take the bread off of some stuff and still get the fat. Low carb eating makes things so much simpler in my opinion when it comes to choices.

Quote:
Originally Posted by c0yled0tc0m View Post
Chest, shoulders, triceps and abs this morning.

Went to the Big E yesterday, huge month long fair in western Massachusetts that's loaded with fried food. Hunted all morning go a healthier food choice, got stuck eating a junk steak and cheese loaded with chees product, then BOOM! a salad stand reached out and slapped me right in the face! Talk about a kick in the .... Took alot to get going this morning, felt lethargic but wanted to work so I got up and got it in!

(#51)
Old

Default 09-23-2013, 10:39 AM

Absolutely, I have been carb backloading with a carb nite mix and it has been working super well for me. I go almost no carb all day but eat a small amount of carbs after a workout and every seven days I eat carbs most of the day. I took your advice and mashed it together to make it my own and boom, here come the results

(#52)
Old
cra_training_zy will become famous soon enough

Default 09-23-2013, 02:39 PM

Are you eating enough saturated fat whilst low carbing? PUFA's won't cut it, you need saturated fat. You also need to make sure you are not depleting salt and your protein isn't too high. I eat about 100-150g of protein on low carb. I keep it moderate.

With low carb you also need to account for every carb that goes into your mouth. Fibre is insoluble but still counts as net carbs. Fat needs to be your main source of energy.
(#53)
Old

Default 09-23-2013, 06:02 PM

I think that I've been doing ok, some days it's a little low but for the most part it's good to go.
My protien goal is about 125 a day, dot always get. There but but I get close

(#54)
Old

Default 09-24-2013, 10:03 AM

PLyometrics today, awesome as always! I love jump training and after playing some basketball yesterday I noticed that I've gained some vertical advantage. Not too much, but this stuff does pay off if you stick to it.

(#55)
Old

Default 09-25-2013, 07:23 AM

Back/biceps and abs today. Pretty sure I got a monster workout due to the fact that my arms feel like jello just holding my phone, wouldn't you say?

(#56)
Old

Default 09-28-2013, 11:57 AM

Yoga and legs and back last two days, it's been rough but I'm trucking through. Still need to do some cardio today but the girls hVe been waking up earlier this week

(#57)
Old

Default 09-30-2013, 06:45 AM

Chest and back with abs today. Last time I do this workout for this 90 day program, and I feel like from day one to today I have made some serious leaps. Started doing like 5 pullups using a chair to doing sets of 10/12. I still use a chair for the last couple but for the most part they are free form. Always struggled with pullups so this was a personal goal I feel I reached, now to beat it and do all free form.

(#58)
Old
Hulk Administrator

Default 09-30-2013, 09:45 AM

That is some good progress there. anytime you can do pullups that is better in the long run.
Good job.

(#59)
Old

Default 10-01-2013, 12:22 PM

Thanks Mac, pullups are rough but I'm glad to be able to do more of them now.

-plyometrics today, great workout as always

(#60)
Old

Default 10-02-2013, 06:27 AM

Shoulders and arms with abs this morning. Awesome workout, this routine is one of my favorite, and it was the last time for it in my program run. It's shoulder, bicep, tricep and repeat so your doing every exercise 2x.

What I find confusing is this. I have tweaked my diet and added all the protein I was missing (from the numbers I came up with) and I work my arms harder than Anything else, and I've gotten great results in the shoulders and triceps, actually I get such a pump in the tri's that they are always beat red. I have gotten results in the biceps but not like what I was hoping to, any ideas or suggestions to help me develop them more? Abs, chest, and biceps have been where I want to make the most gains...and I have done well in the chest area and the abs are rock solid. Kind of feel like I got iffy bitty biceps going on though. Hope someone can guide me a little bit.

Tags
log