IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness Find Us on Facebook! Follow Us on Twitter! Follow Us on Twitter! Ad Space Available
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness > Training and Exercise > Cardio, Losing Fat & Cutting Down
Reload this Page losing fat and gaining muscle, the very, very, very, basic, basics.
Cardio, Losing Fat & Cutting Down Cardiovascular exercise, high intensity interval training, and exercise routines to burn excess fat. Helpful diet tips for looking your leanest.

losing fat and gaining muscle, the very, very, very, basic, basics.
(#1)
Old
cra_training_zy will become famous soon enough

Default losing fat and gaining muscle, the very, very, very, basic, basics. - 05-24-2012, 10:03 PM

first of all, you dont need every fat burning suppliment under the sun. all you need is a basic dietary and training foundation.

cardio
you dont have to run like your trying to catch a bus, a brisk walk first thing in the morning on an empty stomach is much more effective in my opinion, and you wont risk damage to knee joints.

weight training

dont p*** about with exersises you know dont work for you, experiment and find ones that work for you the best. and just stick to those ones. only you know witch ones they are, and ive been training 4 years and am still finding out, it comes down to trial and error, and gym experience.

diet

you dont have to eat like phil heath a week out from the olympia, just get good ratios of proteins, carbs and fats, and you,ll be fine. to quote a fellow englishman called rob riches, "if it flies, has eyes or swims then its a good source of protein" nuff said. also dont eat anything you dont like, if you dont like oatmeal, dont eat it! its not set in stone that you have to eat a particular food item just because everybody else reccomends it. if you want to train for decades to come then dont restrict yourself, work in some of your favorate foods into your meals too.

meal frequency

depnends on your schedule, no you dont turn catobolic in 3 hours, no you dont start building fat instead of muscle, no you wont suddenly turn into a diabetic, or contract a deadly virus, or go out and start killing pepole. many of the guys i train with only eat 2 meals a day, and they have fanatstic physiques, i eat 4 and dont look to shabby, some only eat 1 big one and have won compitions. so wether you eat 1 meal or 37 as long as you have reached you calorie needs, it really dosent matter.

suppliments

if your a beginner or intimidiate, then all you really need is:

a good whey protein powder,

fish oils,

mmmaybe multivitamins, but if your eating plenty of food from all the basic food groups, its very unlikley that your going to need them.

and if you want then creatine.

i think that will do, all critisum is welcome and appriciated. i just want to add this is a great forum, and have been welcomed warmly so thankyou.

i hope you have enjoyed my post, if not then i apologise.

cra_training_zy (aka) crazy about training.
(#2)
Old
AA EFX
- B-RAD -
brad1224 is a jewel in the rough

Default 03-18-2014, 09:33 AM

dieting is so over thought! its easy you just have to have the self control to not eat shit and to hit cardio on a regular basis. you dont have to eat like a bird and do cardio like a marathon runner. Its very easy just have to be patient.

Obsession is what weaklings call the dedicated, do or die, never give up, if you are not 110 into bodybuilding get the fuck out now, rip it off the floor and lift, IF THE BAR AINT BENDING YOUR JUST PRETENDING!

AAEFX Rep

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AllAmericanEFX
Twitter: @AllAmericanEFX
Instagram: @AAEFX

http://www.aaefx.com
(#3)
Old
cra_training_zy will become famous soon enough

Default 03-18-2014, 01:36 PM

Oh my! I barely remember posting this! Look at the grammar, my gosh!

So two years on then, what do I still agree with? Er, some of it... But I'll just make it easy, and sum it up in less than a paragraph; squat, deadlift and low carb your way to good overall health.

If you look after yourself, then you should look good as a bi-product of your lifestyle. I've literally switched my training up solely to calisthenics. I not only look better, but I also save a killing on gym membership - though I would give a left bollock for a set of deads right now...

I say, as long as your hormones are happy, as long as you feel good, and are training intelligently and effectively, then you're all good.
(#4)
Old
teamexile91 is on a distinguished road

Default 07-24-2014, 12:13 PM

I'm new to these forums and i am trying to figure out a meal plan since i am starting to lift while trying to loose body fat, i am 5'8 220 pounds, i have started a 5 meal a day plan but its only bringing me to 1,110 calories, about 112G of carbs and about 100G of protein. i do walk/run increments 6 days a week at-least 45 min a day, i just don't want to lift and not gain anything because my calorie intake is low, any help is greatly appreciated. The weight lifting routine is Jason Blaha's Ice cream fitness 5x5 routine.
(#5)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER
bb12 has a spectacular aura about

Send a message via Yahoo to bb12
Default 07-25-2014, 07:30 PM

This makes it hard for guys like me to name drop All American EFX

http://www.illpumpyouup.com/all-amer...n-hardcore.htm

All American EFX Rep

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AllAmericanEFX
Twitter: @AllAmericanEFX
Instagram: @AAEFX

http://www.aaefx.com

My comments do not necessarily reflect the opinions of All American EFX and they are my own.