IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness Find Us on Facebook! Follow Us on Twitter! Follow Us on Twitter! Ad Space Available
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness > General Topics > Lift It Up Videos
Reload this Page Mac's Video workout log.
Lift It Up Videos Forum based off of LIFT IT UP Website of RoaringMad Mac's . Add Comments or suggestions or subscribe to the videos. Let me know your feed back.

Mac's Video workout log.
(#1)
Old
Hulk Administrator
RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via MSN to RoaringMad Mac Send a message via Yahoo to RoaringMad Mac
Default Mac's Video workout log. - 06-29-2010, 10:29 AM

I'm going to put this series in this thread from now on.

I will update chest tonight. This morning was a good workout. Still getting alot of people in the gym and I'm kinda being cautious.

I will put the video up tonight.

FREE YOUR MIND AND YOUR ASS WILL FOLLOW
Workout #2 06-29-10 chest and calves
(#2)
Old
Hulk Administrator
RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via MSN to RoaringMad Mac Send a message via Yahoo to RoaringMad Mac
Default Workout #2 06-29-10 chest and calves - 06-29-2010, 11:51 AM

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wws4gfetIf0"]YouTube- MAC'S WORKOUT #2 .m4v[/ame]

this was the workout not seen was calf work and one or two warm up sets I am thinking about putting them in there from now on just to show the amount of sets and reps involved here.

Flat Bench
  1. 135x15
  2. 135x15
  3. 315x6
  4. 225x15
  5. 225x15
  6. 225x112
  7. 225x20

Incline Press
  1. 135x15
  2. 135x15
  3. 275x5
  4. 225x12
  5. 225x12
  6. 135x12
  7. 135x20

seated Calve Raises
  1. 90x15
  2. 90x15
  3. 180x6
  4. 90x15
  5. 90x15
  6. 90x15
  7. 90x20

(#3)
Old
The Riot!
onetiredkris is a name known to all onetiredkris is a name known to all onetiredkris is a name known to all

Send a message via AIM to onetiredkris Send a message via Yahoo to onetiredkris
Default 06-30-2010, 12:47 AM

strong stuff mac, i love the blast phase!!!!!! keep rocking the workouts out buddy
(#4)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.
RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of

Send a message via Yahoo to RickB
Default 06-30-2010, 09:11 AM

Good stuff Mac! What was "little man" doing holding his hand up there at the top of each rep?
(#5)
Old
naug44 has a spectacular aura about

Default 06-30-2010, 09:51 AM

That is some nice lifting Mac. The numbers are nice and solid. I am with Rick, what was that “little man” doing? Keep up the great work!!
(#6)
Old
The Riot!
onetiredkris is a name known to all onetiredkris is a name known to all onetiredkris is a name known to all

Default 06-30-2010, 11:28 PM

LOL i was going to comment on that, but i didnt know if he was one of macs buddies.

1st is that i dont think he could deadlift 315
2nd is...dont you see mac has this under 100% control, shit is lightweight babbbyyy
(#7)
Old
Hulk Administrator

Default 07-01-2010, 09:43 AM

Yeah, I told him afterward. Hmmmmm don't like worry about that I will let you know if I need a spot. plus If that does happen Hmmmm I would like your hands under the bar not on top of it.

Naw, he is one of the kids in there we are trying to get his ass in there more often. Kinda on and off. Won't take anything serious right now.

Back Day 07-01-10
(#8)
Old
Hulk Administrator

Default Back Day 07-01-10 - 07-01-2010, 10:17 AM

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWG06eMk0Eg"]YouTube- WORKOUT 3 BACK 7-1-10.m4v[/ame]

I will start filming the rest when I get in better shape. LOL.

I will admit one thing. Doing all of these sets I'm sucking wind. Man this is like doing cardio at the same time.

The rest of the workout went like this.
  1. 80x15
  2. 100x15
  3. 200x10 still to light.
  4. 150x15
  5. 100x15
  6. 100x15
  7. 100x20

supported Tbar Rows.
  1. 90x15
  2. 90x15
  3. 180x6
  4. 90x15
  5. 90x15
  6. 45x12
  7. 45x20

(#9)
Old
ashley willcox has a spectacular aura about

Send a message via MSN to ashley willcox
Default 07-01-2010, 10:51 AM

looking good mac

2010 is my year
we are what we pratice
prime
week one
week two
blast
week one
week two
(#10)
Old
Hulk Administrator

Default 07-01-2010, 11:08 AM

Looking fat but I'm working on that though.

(#11)
Old
...has GOT Strong!

Anabolic Addiction
getstrong is a jewel in the rough

Default 07-04-2010, 09:57 PM

Great lifting bro!!
(#12)
Old
forceofgreenlabs is a jewel in the rough

Default 07-05-2010, 02:18 PM

Nice video workouts Mac! It definitely does look like you have complete control of every rep with great form.
(#13)
Old
Hulk Administrator

Default 07-06-2010, 10:18 PM

Here is tonights workout.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFN0joAjvJs"]YouTube- CHEST 7-6-10 .m4v[/ame]

(#14)
Old
The Riot!

Default 07-06-2010, 10:44 PM

those lifts are butter for you mac!! excellent lifts
(#15)
Old
Hulk Administrator

Default 07-07-2010, 07:57 AM

Just gotta add weight each week to see where I taper off.

(#16)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.
RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of

Send a message via Yahoo to RickB
Default 07-07-2010, 02:48 PM

Looks good Mac! Lots of sets/reps
(#17)
Old
Hulk Administrator

Default 07-07-2010, 03:41 PM

Yeah. one of the things I like about this is from the outside it looks real simple until you start getting into the sets.

sets 1 and 2 are easy enough. the idea is , is to not pyramid to keep the blood pumping in the muscle. that is why set 1 and 2 are the same. Now I might slowly start adding weight to the 1 and 2nd sets but keeping them the same at all times.

That 3rd set is my Power Heavy set. Right now. It seems a little light but I want to make sure I am getting at least 6 reps. I will continue going up until I hit a wall.

the 4th set is back down and still feels relatively light but you are really pumping up now.

5 and 6 just burns like hell and you are trying to get those reps out. it is okay to not get the top end but I need to at least get the bottom end of the reps which I did not do this time but I have to build up more endurance.

Set 7 oh yeah. Looks easy being the bar and all but rep that baby out for as many reps as I can. That was P.A.I.N. FULL.

(#18)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER
PAPAW is a jewel in the rough

Send a message via AIM to PAPAW
Default 07-07-2010, 03:56 PM

LOOKED GOOD MAC, MAN I'LL BE GLAD WHEN I CAN DO THAT
(#19)
Old
Hulk Administrator

Default 07-07-2010, 04:24 PM

You will. I promise.

(#20)
Old
...has GOT Strong!

Anabolic Addiction
getstrong is a jewel in the rough

Default 07-10-2010, 11:00 PM

Awesome Vid bro!