IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness Find Us on Facebook! Follow Us on Twitter! Follow Us on Twitter! Ad Space Available
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness > General Topics > Post Your Pictures
Reload this Page ME AND MY SON AT THE GYM
Post Your Pictures Lets see what dedication and years of training have created!!

ME AND MY SON AT THE GYM
(#1)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER
PAPAW is a jewel in the rough

Send a message via AIM to PAPAW
Default ME AND MY SON AT THE GYM - 03-05-2009, 09:43 AM

JUST SOME PROGRESS PICTURES OF ME AND MY SON LAST MONDAY

Last edited by PAPAW; 01-23-2012 at 12:36 PM.
(#2)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.
RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of

Send a message via Yahoo to RickB
Default 03-05-2009, 10:31 AM

Awesome! Thanks for sharing that PAPAW!

Socrates: "All men's souls are immortal, but the souls of the righteous are immortal and divine."
Current Supplements: Protein (varies) - ON Optimen Vitamins - PreSurge Unleashed - SciVation Xtend (Recovery)[FONT=Tahoma]

(#3)
Old
Hulk Administrator
RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via MSN to RoaringMad Mac Send a message via Yahoo to RoaringMad Mac
Default 03-05-2009, 11:27 AM

awesome, I love seeing stuff like that.

FREE YOUR MIND AND YOUR ASS WILL FOLLOW
LOVIN MY FAMILY
(#4)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER

Default LOVIN MY FAMILY - 03-05-2009, 12:46 PM

WELL GUYS I FINALLY GOT SOME PHOTOS UP AND I APPRECIATE THE REPLYS. THIS IS MY YOUNGEST SON, HE'S BEEN MY BUDDY SINCE HE WAS EIGHT. THAT'S WHEN WE STARTED HUNTING TOGETHER. WE'VE SINCE STARTED FISHING AND WEIGHT LIFTING.
(#5)
Old
matt20 has a brilliant future matt20 has a brilliant future matt20 has a brilliant future matt20 has a brilliant future matt20 has a brilliant future matt20 has a brilliant future

Default 03-05-2009, 02:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAPAW View Post
WELL GUYS I FINALLY GOT SOME PHOTOS UP AND I APPRECIATE THE REPLYS. THIS IS MY YOUNGEST SON, HE'S BEEN MY BUDDY SINCE HE WAS EIGHT. THAT'S WHEN WE STARTED HUNTING TOGETHER. WE'VE SINCE STARTED FISHING AND WEIGHT LIFTING.
Thats awesome papaw!

"The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else" - Arnold Schwarzenegger

"Doubt me, hate me, you're the inspiration I need" - HateBreed
(#6)
Old
Banned
antihero has a brilliant future antihero has a brilliant future antihero has a brilliant future antihero has a brilliant future antihero has a brilliant future antihero has a brilliant future

Send a message via AIM to antihero
Default 03-05-2009, 05:26 PM

Quote:
you're already a better father to your son than mine ever was to me....he was always "too busy"...its nice to see families still doing stuff together.
(#7)
Old
naug44 has a spectacular aura about

Default 03-09-2009, 05:44 AM

Father and son time, there is nothing like it. Keep it up.
(#8)
Old
Voice of Reason
MIA
kickboy has much to be proud of kickboy has much to be proud of kickboy has much to be proud of kickboy has much to be proud of kickboy has much to be proud of

Default 03-09-2009, 06:51 AM

Looking great Bro, I like the way you keep the family at the gym. I had Jr. with me yesterday too. Keep it up.

The mind and the body are interrelated: what you do to one necessarily effects the other. There must be a balance between the two. If your body is strong but your mind is weak, you are a powerful instrument with no direction; such an instrument rarely produces good. If your mind is strong but your body is weak, then you may be filled with purpose and good intentions but have no strength necessary to act on your impulses. You must strengthen your mind to control your body; and strengthen your body so you can always follow the good directions of your mind.
(#9)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER

Default 03-09-2009, 03:51 PM

THANKS FOR THE POSITIVE COMMENTS. ANTIHERO, THIS IS THE RESULT OF BEING TOO BUSY FOR ANOTHER SON. I REALIZED THAT I HAD FAILED MY OLDEST SON AND DECIDED THAT THE YOUNGEST WOULD BE DIFFERENT. HE'S A GREAT FRIEND. HE CALLED ME YESTERDAY TO LET ME KNOW THAT HE HAD GONE FISHING WITH A BUDDY AND CAUGHT A 7 LB HYBRID BASS. IT WAS GREAT!
WE BENCHPRESS EVERY MONDAY AND BETWEEN ALL THE JOBS WE WORK WE WORK IN THE REST.

Last edited by PAPAW; 03-09-2009 at 03:52 PM. Reason: ADDING MORE
cool pics
(#10)
Old
JT-Turner will become famous soon enough

Default cool pics - 03-09-2009, 04:46 PM

thats what its all about pawpaw

Sometimes it is hard to find the forest for all the trees.

Never take diet advice from a fat man.
(#11)
Old
Banned
Muscle And Brawn has a spectacular aura about

Default 03-09-2009, 06:03 PM

Your son's has some nice guns and shoulders.
MY SON
(#12)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER

Default MY SON - 03-10-2009, 09:30 AM

I THINK THE YOUNG MAN HAS ALOT OF POTENTIAL. I WISH I COULD GET TOGETHER WITH HIM AND GET HIM STARTED DEADLIFTING AND DOING SQUATS. HE COULD DO GOOD POWERLIFTING, AND THANKS FOR THE COMPLIMENTS.
(#13)
Old
Hulk Administrator
RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via MSN to RoaringMad Mac Send a message via Yahoo to RoaringMad Mac
Default 03-10-2009, 01:53 PM

I loved the times me and my Dad (my step dad) had in the gym when I look back on it.

My real father did not pay any attention to my develpment but my dad did. I guess he saw the potential in me and worked me hard. Now, I did not realize it until I got older and there were times when I hated him for some of the stuff he made me do but it was only to make me better. I will never forget what he did for me. I love when he tells me he still goes to the gym.

What is even funnier is that my dad ( my step father whom really should have been my real dad) is smaller than my bio father. My bio father was in sports and all sorts of stuff. big guy. college football, dabbled in the NFL when he was younger all sorts of stuff. You would think as I grew up playing ball he would pay attention. Never did. My dad was there for that Gary Ainsworth was there for that. Not Garry McEntyre. Even though GM was bigger. I know to this day that GA was the best Dad in the whole world.

I still love to this day when I used to go to the gym I would see father and son working out together.

FREE YOUR MIND AND YOUR ASS WILL FOLLOW
(#14)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER

Default 03-12-2009, 08:40 AM

IT LOOKS LIKE WHATEVER YOUR DAD DID TURNED OUT REAL WELL. YOU LOOK TO BE A SUCCESSFUL MAN IN WHATEVER YOU DO. ABOUT 3 YEARS AGO MY YOUNGEST THAT'S IN THE PHOTO GOT MARRIED. HE STILL MAKES SURE THERE'S TIME FOR OLE DAD.
YOU GUY'S ARE THE BEST.
I'M TRYING TO GET MY SON TO JOIN UP AND BE A PART OF THE WEBSITE.
IT'S FUNNY WHEN HE FIRST STARTED HE WAS EATING POP-TARTS FOR BREAKFAST AND JUNK THE REST OF THE DAY AND THEN WONDERED WHY HE WASN'T MAKING MUCH PROGRESS. NOW HE'S DOING A FEW OF THE THINGS I SUGGESTED AND HE'S MAKING GAINS BY LEAPS AND BOUNDS.
THANKS AGAIN
(#15)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.
RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of

Send a message via Yahoo to RickB
Default 03-12-2009, 11:43 AM

I hope he does join us!

I still struggle with Adam a bit on his eating, but he does eat everything he sees pretty much. I keep drilling it into his head though to eat a better quality food. He does slant that way at times, but he's still just being a kid. That's okay too though

Socrates: "All men's souls are immortal, but the souls of the righteous are immortal and divine."
Current Supplements: Protein (varies) - ON Optimen Vitamins - PreSurge Unleashed - SciVation Xtend (Recovery)[FONT=Tahoma]

(#16)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER

Default 03-30-2009, 10:25 AM

OUR OLDEST SON WOULDN'T EAT ANYTHING BUT PEANUT BUTTER AND JELLY WHEN HE WAS LITTLE. HE FINALLY GREW OUT OF IT. HE WON'T EAT PORK THOUGH. AT ALL !!!
LOVE MY KIDS, AND GRANDKIDS !!
(#17)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER

Default 01-22-2012, 11:17 AM

Just updating a little my oldest son will be adopting the two children his wife had when they got married, my youngest applied for a position with the Little Rock, police department, and my daughter is supposed to get married in March.y youngest is benching315, and dl'ing 425, we're gona have to find him a powerlifting meet before long.
(#18)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER

Default 01-22-2012, 11:17 AM

Just updating a little my oldest son will be adopting the two children his wife had when they got married, my youngest applied for a position with the Little Rock, police department, and my daughter is supposed to get married in March.y youngest is benching315, and dl'ing 425, we're gona have to find him a powerlifting meet before long.
(#19)
Old
RCSS
- IPYU GURU -
emekajokammor is just really nice emekajokammor is just really nice

Default 01-22-2012, 10:11 PM

Quote:
Awsome work Paw

Emeka "The MeNAcE"Okammor

Visit me at www.EmekaOkammor.com

Philippians 4:13
"I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me."

Luke 1:37
"For with God nothing shall be impossible."

Ronnie Coleman Signature Series V.I.P. Athlete

www.thesimplefitness.com
Tell a friend...
(#20)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER

Default 01-23-2012, 12:38 PM

Thanks Emeka, I'm really proud of my kids. If nothing else they got a good work ethic from the old man.