IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness Find Us on Facebook! Follow Us on Twitter! Follow Us on Twitter! Ad Space Available
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness > General Topics > NFL Talk
Reload this Page Manning is going to the. . . .
NFL Talk This is the place to talk smack about your favorite team, or badmouth your most hated teams. Also, we will be putting the fantasy football thread in here as well.

(#21)
Old
The Riot!
onetiredkris is a name known to all onetiredkris is a name known to all onetiredkris is a name known to all

Send a message via AIM to onetiredkris Send a message via Yahoo to onetiredkris
Default 03-20-2012, 08:05 PM

I think were all forgetting Tebow just wasn't that good.

And Rick, even if Manning AND Jesus mentored Tebow= he would never got better than Manning
(#22)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.
RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of

Send a message via Yahoo to RickB
Default 03-21-2012, 04:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by onetiredkris View Post
I think were all forgetting Tebow just wasn't that good.

And Rick, even if Manning AND Jesus mentored Tebow= he would never got better than Manning
I reread what I wrote cause I knew I didn't mean better than Manning...but I can see how it could be interpreted that way. I mean better than he (Tebow) currently is. And yeah...he's not that great as a QB's primary function, but he seems like a "gritty somehow figure out how to get it done" type. Much more grit than Romo!

Socrates: "All men's souls are immortal, but the souls of the righteous are immortal and divine."
Current Supplements: Protein (varies) - ON Optimen Vitamins - PreSurge Unleashed - SciVation Xtend (Recovery)[FONT=Tahoma]

(#23)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER
FearnonebutOne is a jewel in the rough

Default 03-21-2012, 07:42 AM

agreed, Tim isnt the best qb by far, but who wouldn't want him on their team...Like rick said he seems to just get it done... damn west coasters...lol

Blessed are the Peacemakers
The pain of SELF-DISCIPLINE will never be as great as the pain of REGRET "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
(#24)
Old
ovitar is on a distinguished road

Default 03-21-2012, 12:05 PM

Jet's just traded for him. And what's with the Romo hate lol
(#25)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER
FearnonebutOne is a jewel in the rough

Default 03-22-2012, 09:22 AM

romo=over rated

Blessed are the Peacemakers
The pain of SELF-DISCIPLINE will never be as great as the pain of REGRET "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
(#26)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.
RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of

Send a message via Yahoo to RickB
Default 03-22-2012, 02:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ovitar View Post
Jet's just traded for him. And what's with the Romo hate lol
I don't hate him. Just think there are people that play with more fire. He needs to shed that stupid smirk he always has. I'd respect him more if he actually got mad once in a while. Throw a mild tantrum. Just prove to us he really cares! I liked Romo better when he was under Parcells. Parcells kept him grounded and I think constantly trying to prove his worth. The coaching since then, hasn't demanded that from him.

Socrates: "All men's souls are immortal, but the souls of the righteous are immortal and divine."
Current Supplements: Protein (varies) - ON Optimen Vitamins - PreSurge Unleashed - SciVation Xtend (Recovery)[FONT=Tahoma]

(#27)
Old
thedunhill225 is on a distinguished road

Default 03-22-2012, 05:12 PM

Come on...tebow can't be pissed. Arguably the greatest QB ever is replacing him. He gets to back up sanchez until the idiot jets pull him and go with tebow. Lol....

If manning wants to he has a good 4-5 years left where he can still put up huge numbers...Eli will get another title or two but... Payton can always say he threw for more tds.

Nice pay day...100 mill....is take it.

"Tell the bi7ches get a stick, I'm done leading the blind"
Nicki
(#28)
Old
thedunhill225 is on a distinguished road

Default 03-22-2012, 05:18 PM

Romo is a heartless fraud with tons of talent. Tebow has a ton of heart but not the physical tools to play QB. Give tebow romos talent and you'd have Steve young....as is, he is a great guy, great role model.... Poor QB.

"Tell the bi7ches get a stick, I'm done leading the blind"
Nicki