IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness Find Us on Facebook! Follow Us on Twitter! Follow Us on Twitter! Ad Space Available
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness > Training and Exercise > StrongMan Lifting
Reload this Page just one exercise
StrongMan Lifting Strong man lifts, Unconventional styles of lifting. Grip training. Keg throwing, Farmers walk. or any other thing that describes strong man lifting this is the forum for this.

just one exercise
(#1)
Old
Hulk Administrator
RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via MSN to RoaringMad Mac Send a message via Yahoo to RoaringMad Mac
Default just one exercise - 02-02-2011, 12:19 PM

Interesting Read.

http://www.t-nation.com/readArticle....rmanceTraining

FREE YOUR MIND AND YOUR ASS WILL FOLLOW
(#2)
Old
matt20 has a brilliant future matt20 has a brilliant future matt20 has a brilliant future matt20 has a brilliant future matt20 has a brilliant future matt20 has a brilliant future

Default 02-02-2011, 08:33 PM

I would love to have that for cardio. I think it would be a great workout!!

"The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else" - Arnold Schwarzenegger

"Doubt me, hate me, you're the inspiration I need" - HateBreed
(#3)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER
SouthernIllinois has a spectacular aura about

Default 02-03-2011, 01:47 AM

Looks like I need to get me a sled. Id like to add in a tractor tire though! Maybe push the sled to one end then flip the tire back to the start spot

(#4)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.
RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of

Send a message via Yahoo to RickB
Default 02-03-2011, 05:37 PM

Looks good! And tough! I'll bet Mr. Green would be all over this!

Socrates: "All men's souls are immortal, but the souls of the righteous are immortal and divine."
Current Supplements: Protein (varies) - ON Optimen Vitamins - PreSurge Unleashed - SciVation Xtend (Recovery)[FONT=Tahoma]

(#5)
Old
Gov. of the World Candidate
The Loaf is a name known to all The Loaf is a name known to all The Loaf is a name known to all

Thumbs up 02-22-2011, 01:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernIllinois View Post
Looks like I need to get me a sled. Id like to add in a tractor tire though! Maybe push the sled to one end then flip the tire back to the start spot
The exercise already looked awesome, but Southern's comment sounds even better! Insane, but awesome! I totally want do this!

Nothing great was ever achieved by being realistic. Most people get scared when setting goals, and ask only for what they think they can get, not what they really WANT. This is a mistake because puny, "realistic" goals are NOT motivating, WANTS are motivating.

I got the shakes that'll make ya quake
I got the fries'll cross ya eyes
I got the burgers....
Well, man, I just got burgers!
(#6)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER
SouthernIllinois has a spectacular aura about

Default 02-23-2011, 12:51 PM

back in my hometown they have a program where my gym opens up a week to anyone that wants to sign up and they go out to the lake and do shit like this. I think they actually call it "biggest loser" or something like that. I've never done it cause it's really just another way for the owners to get more money because none of them are personal trainers. I worked with some ppl that tried it and they said they had the sled and tire and they had van races where they had a relay race by pushing an empty economy size van across a bridge and then back again. They added in bicycling and running and swimming and there is an obstacle course at the lake that they had to run though. Sounds like a fun time but not worth the money they charge (like $39 per person + gym membership)

(#7)
Old
forceofgreenlabs is a jewel in the rough

Default 05-27-2011, 03:24 AM

When I was lifeguarding, I used to bear-crawl the wooden boat on the sand in intervals. It was probably the single most, best exercise I've ever done.
Interesting
(#8)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER
PAPAW is a jewel in the rough

Send a message via AIM to PAPAW
Default Interesting - 05-27-2011, 07:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by forceofgreenlabs View Post
When I was lifeguarding, I used to bear-crawl the wooden boat on the sand in intervals. It was probably the single most, best exercise I've ever done.
Interesting, tell me more about this bear crawling. I've never seen it before.