IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness Find Us on Facebook! Follow Us on Twitter! Follow Us on Twitter! Ad Space Available
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness > General Topics > NFL Talk
Reload this Page Cutler to Cutler
NFL Talk This is the place to talk smack about your favorite team, or badmouth your most hated teams. Also, we will be putting the fantasy football thread in here as well.

Cutler to Cutler
(#1)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER
Gerbilo is a jewel in the rough

Send a message via AIM to Gerbilo
Default Cutler to Cutler - 11-09-2010, 12:52 PM

I spotted this on ESPNChicago the other day and thought it might be an interesting one to put up in the NFL section.

"I'm the real Jay Cutler"

Check it out if you're bored.
(#2)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.
RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of

Send a message via Yahoo to RickB
Default 11-09-2010, 06:04 PM

Interesting. Only got to read a bit of it, but I'll finish it later at home.

Socrates: "All men's souls are immortal, but the souls of the righteous are immortal and divine."
Current Supplements: Protein (varies) - ON Optimen Vitamins - PreSurge Unleashed - SciVation Xtend (Recovery)[FONT=Tahoma]

(#3)
Old
BigFiveFive has a spectacular aura about

Default 11-10-2010, 12:17 AM

I talk about Jay all the time in the weightroom, people are like " WTF THE QUARTERBACK!?" Im like, "Naa dude, the REAL Jay Cutler"

They still have no idea.

(#4)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER
SouthernIllinois has a spectacular aura about

Default 11-10-2010, 05:52 PM

great article Gerbilo. haha Uber Jay

(#5)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.
RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of

Default 11-10-2010, 06:46 PM

What I don't like is that he is insinuating that he himself does NOT use steroids. Pffft!!!

Quote:
"I weigh 280 pounds. What do you think people think when they look at me?" he said. "You hear comments. I've dealt with it since I was a teenager and bigger than everyone. 'This guy takes steroids.' I grew up working on a farm in Massachusetts. I didn't even know what steroids were."

Fresh off winning the 2010 Mr. Olympia, his second unprecedented repeat, Cutler says he does use supplements such as creatine and ephedra, which are banned in other sports, and reconciles himself to the risks involved.

"When the supplement industry is the biggest supporter of what you do, you're allowed to take these products," he said. "Of course, steroids are involved in bodybuilding and some guys are going to use them. There are drug-testing procedures and, like any tests, some people get away with it."

But the assumption that all bodybuilders take illegal steroids, he said, is "disappointing."
I like the first part of what he said here, but say "pfft" again on the last part...especially coming from Mr. Chemical himself:

Quote:
"Realistically," he says, "bodybuilding is not a sport. It's not beating someone with home runs or touchdowns. Bodybuilding is an art because you're crafting your best body. It's not about how much weight we lift. It's about carving your physique into its best form with hard work and God-given genetics."

Now this is interesting. Not sure how he'll be as an actual actor, but he'll most definitely look the part:
Quote:
Though he's at the peak age for bodybuilding, he is looking to the future and a career as an actor. He just signed to do his first film, "Hercules Now,'' which he said will start shooting in 2011 and be out in 2012.

Socrates: "All men's souls are immortal, but the souls of the righteous are immortal and divine."
Current Supplements: Protein (varies) - ON Optimen Vitamins - PreSurge Unleashed - SciVation Xtend (Recovery)[FONT=Tahoma]

(#6)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER
Gerbilo is a jewel in the rough

Send a message via AIM to Gerbilo
Default 11-10-2010, 07:26 PM

Glad you kids liked it. It was strangely relevant haha.

As far as an acting career, well, I guess Arnold started out as Hercules too, so it's been done. Now I want to watch Commando!
(#7)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER

Default 11-12-2010, 05:26 PM

Yeah Rick, I think it's a little insulting that they all still try to say that they are natural lifters or only take creatine/protein/NO2 supps. If you guys remember it wasn't all that long ago that he was taped in an interview saying "I use all options available to me to gain that little edge I may need" or something along the lines of that. I'd love to be able to look like a damn action figure without injecting but it's just not in the cards

(#8)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER

Default 11-12-2010, 05:30 PM

Found the interview. starts at 1:36

(#9)
Old

AX
-Euro Man -
recarp82 is a jewel in the rough

Send a message via Yahoo to recarp82
Default 11-12-2010, 05:54 PM

thats pretty funny.theres not one guy at the olympia that doesnt,just because their juicing they still have to have to commitment and dedictaion and work their asses off in the gym.without those 3 thing all the steroids in the world wouldnt do a thing.

Controlled labs supps.
(#10)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.

Default 11-12-2010, 06:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by recarp82 View Post
thats pretty funny.theres not one guy at the olympia that doesnt,just because their juicing they still have to have to commitment and dedictaion and work their asses off in the gym.without those 3 thing all the steroids in the world wouldnt do a thing.
You're right about that recarp, but the bodies we see on stage would be MUCH smaller without the drugs. And these guys use more than your average bear!

(#11)
Old

AX
-Euro Man -
recarp82 is a jewel in the rough

Send a message via Yahoo to recarp82
Default 11-13-2010, 10:46 AM

i agree with that rick,you wouldnt see 5'-8" guys walking around at 260lbs at 3%bodyfat.unless your a genetic freak of nature.the funny thing all these muscle magazines make it look like all they take is the product theyre advertising.if only that was possible.

Controlled labs supps.
(#12)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER

Default 11-16-2010, 02:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by recarp82 View Post
i agree with that rick,you wouldnt see 5'-8" guys walking around at 260lbs at 3%bodyfat.unless your a genetic freak of nature.the funny thing all these muscle magazines make it look like all they take is the product theyre advertising.if only that was possible.
Yeah no sh*t. I've been taking NOxplode for years and I still don't look like Brandon Curry. False advertising!!

(#13)
Old
Gov. of the World Candidate
The Loaf is a name known to all The Loaf is a name known to all The Loaf is a name known to all

Default 11-16-2010, 02:36 PM

I was on board with that video until the narrator started preaching at me. Really? You can't make a point without getting all Jesus-y?

Nothing great was ever achieved by being realistic. Most people get scared when setting goals, and ask only for what they think they can get, not what they really WANT. This is a mistake because puny, "realistic" goals are NOT motivating, WANTS are motivating.

I got the shakes that'll make ya quake
I got the fries'll cross ya eyes
I got the burgers....
Well, man, I just got burgers!
(#14)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.

Default 11-16-2010, 02:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Loaf View Post
I was on board with that video until the narrator started preaching at me. Really? You can't make a point without getting all Jesus-y?
No doubt! The title tells us all we need to hear from the video creator.

(#15)
Old
AA EFX
- B-RAD -
brad1224 is a jewel in the rough

Default 11-17-2010, 01:02 PM

SI that is a very interesting vid.

Obsession is what weaklings call the dedicated, do or die, never give up, if you are not 110 into bodybuilding get the fuck out now, rip it off the floor and lift, IF THE BAR AINT BENDING YOUR JUST PRETENDING!

AAEFX Rep

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AllAmericanEFX
Twitter: @AllAmericanEFX
Instagram: @AAEFX

http://www.aaefx.com