IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness Find Us on Facebook! Follow Us on Twitter! Follow Us on Twitter! Ad Space Available
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness > General Topics > Lift It Up Videos
Reload this Page Arnold Swchazenegger's Bodybuilding Routine.
Lift It Up Videos Forum based off of LIFT IT UP Website of RoaringMad Mac's . Add Comments or suggestions or subscribe to the videos. Let me know your feed back.

(#41)
Old
speanroc will become famous soon enough

Default 08-02-2010, 09:16 AM

given this info , i've revamped my routine

based on a 7 day cycle

monday(day 1) - legs and abs
tues(day 2) - chest, triceps, shoulders
wed(day 3) - biceps and back
thurs(day 4)- off
fri(day 5) - repeat of day 1
sat(day 6) - repeat of day 2
sun(day 7) - repeat of day 3
monday(day 8) - off

repeat cycle for 7 weeks , than take the 8th week off

than afta this complete 8(7 on 1 off) week cycle i'll switch it up !
(#42)
Old
Hulk Administrator
RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via MSN to RoaringMad Mac Send a message via Yahoo to RoaringMad Mac
Default 08-02-2010, 10:12 AM

Now are you going to split these workout up like one in the morning and one at night.

FREE YOUR MIND AND YOUR ASS WILL FOLLOW
(#43)
Old
speanroc will become famous soon enough

Default 08-02-2010, 11:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoaringMad Mac View Post
Now are you going to split these workout up like one in the morning and one at night.
not sure what you mean mac, but i usually workout in the am , no more than 4 sets of exercises with 3 sets each exercise per body part... shoulders is only 2 total exercises because of rotator cuff issues from a life of baseball , no pain or anything but cartiledge on bone type rubbing i'm assuming

Last edited by speanroc; 08-02-2010 at 11:29 AM.
(#44)
Old
Hulk Administrator
RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via MSN to RoaringMad Mac Send a message via Yahoo to RoaringMad Mac
Default 08-02-2010, 11:29 AM

Your just going to do them all together in one workout. Okay I see. You can split them up. Like legs in the morning and shoulders at night but if that is the way you just want to do it that is fine.

Like what I'm doing Today is chest and back in the morning and Legs tonight.

(#45)
Old
matt20 has a brilliant future matt20 has a brilliant future matt20 has a brilliant future matt20 has a brilliant future matt20 has a brilliant future matt20 has a brilliant future

Default 08-02-2010, 11:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickB View Post
I agree with you as well on taking volume and intensity into consideration. But let's have this discussion again when you are 41 Seriously though I think about my workouts a lot (trying not to over-think it though ) and I just cannot get in a twice a week groove any more than how I'm doing it now. I'm WAY too sore and I'm not a real high intensity workout guy imo.
Haha I might agree with you when I'm an old man too Haha jk. I'm not trying to saying twice a week training is only way to go, just IMO I think for naturals it is the most optimal. If you ever want to give it a go though just shoot me a pm and I will set it all up for you!

"The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else" - Arnold Schwarzenegger

"Doubt me, hate me, you're the inspiration I need" - HateBreed
(#46)
Old
fitnessschooled is on a distinguished road

Default 08-04-2010, 12:59 AM

Quote:
Is it advisable to go to the gym twice a day?
(#47)
Old
Hulk Administrator

Default 08-09-2010, 10:25 AM

Yes as long as you can recover from it. It is not for beginners but as long as you can recover each week there is no problem. Same situation as going to the gym in the morning to do cardio and then in the afternoon doing weights.

(#48)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER
j1r!!! will become famous soon enough

Default 08-09-2010, 06:45 PM

That workout wouldn't have been for me then Mac. I'd love to try it though when I have more experience with working out. I'm really enjoying the Attack Method and I'm seeing good results from it.

Do work!
(#49)
Old
fitnessschooled is on a distinguished road

Default 08-11-2010, 03:52 AM

Quote:
Yes as long as you can recover from it. It is not for beginners but as long as you can recover each week there is no problem. Same situation as going to the gym in the morning to do cardio and then in the afternoon doing weights.
Thanks for answering. I thought going to the gym two times a day to lift would ruin your muscle gain.
(#50)
Old
Hulk Administrator

Default 08-11-2010, 11:53 AM

as long as your not doing the same thing every day. It takes the muscle about 48 hours to recover.