IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness Find Us on Facebook! Follow Us on Twitter! Follow Us on Twitter! Ad Space Available
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness > General Topics > Lift It Up Videos
Reload this Page You Ain't Stopping Me.
Lift It Up Videos Forum based off of LIFT IT UP Website of RoaringMad Mac's . Add Comments or suggestions or subscribe to the videos. Let me know your feed back.

Closed Thread

(#21)
Old
Hulk Administrator
RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via MSN to RoaringMad Mac Send a message via Yahoo to RoaringMad Mac
Default 06-24-2010, 08:51 PM

kris I'm going to make to to were only guys on this site will have access to it. Just give me some time. I may have to go that original route building that seperate web page and doing a sort of pod cast

FREE YOUR MIND AND YOUR ASS WILL FOLLOW
(#22)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.
RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of

Send a message via Yahoo to RickB
Default 06-24-2010, 08:55 PM

Mac, I can turn the your video section like I did for the other. Invitation only and the public won't even know it exists. Or I can make it only visible to registered and logged in users. I can just do it for your "rant" vids, but not your review vids or however you want.

But then there's the youtube way outsiders could still find you. I'll have to look around on youtube to see what options may be there.
(#23)
Old
Hulk Administrator
RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via MSN to RoaringMad Mac Send a message via Yahoo to RoaringMad Mac
Default 06-24-2010, 09:02 PM

will they be able to take it from the site. I'm thinking not but of course we can keep anything clean on here. I will just turn off anything on youtube that needs to be turned off.

(#24)
Old

AX
-Euro Man -
recarp82 is a jewel in the rough

Send a message via Yahoo to recarp82
Default 06-25-2010, 02:15 AM

thanks for those kind words mac,its greatly appreciated. your a inspiration and i think everyone would agree with me. keep up the great work.

Controlled labs supps.
(#25)
Old
Hulk Administrator

Default 06-25-2010, 06:23 AM

You too Robert.

One Last thing, and I'm sooooo over this.

As far as that thread goes. A person over there ( I ain't giving out names because that would be bashing) decided to chime in and give the reason I was banned finally.

Yes I tried deleting the thread after the first initial downturn of everyone jumping on the band wagon and attacking Ronnie and me. Apparently they don't want that. Apparently they want to let people attack and make their someone out to be the victim like he is some innocent person who did not over analyze or over exaggerated the what was intended.

what I find still kind a of funny is they won't let that thread die. They like to constantly bring it up because it is drama and they like drama. See. Even the admin said himself it generates traffic and that is what they want. In the long run it is my opinion that is a bad thing because it makes you look like you will attack anything that remotely goes against their mantra and flow of things. Well really kinda like dogs a pack if you will.

So with that said. I am making a admin judgment and closing my own thread so we can all go back to our lives and continue to strive toward our goals and do what we do.

I will no longer go over there to see what is being said about me as a matter of fact. I'm banning myself from their. Ha Ha. There is no sense in continuing act like a bug to the bug zapper light and watch as I get pounded on. I've got better things to do.

I will no longer do STS , DC, what ever. I will do what Kevin wants and what is best for Kevin and what is best for Illpumpyouup.com

Thanks everyone for your kind words now lets go workout.

Closed Thread