IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness Find Us on Facebook! Follow Us on Twitter! Follow Us on Twitter! Ad Space Available
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness > Training and Exercise > Training & Bodybuilding Routines
Reload this Page PLEASE HELP! TIRED OF BEING SKINNY
Training & Bodybuilding Routines Learn proper form, techniques, & bodybuilding routines here.

PLEASE HELP! TIRED OF BEING SKINNY
(#1)
Old
SkinnyTeenTryinToGain is on a distinguished road

Default PLEASE HELP! TIRED OF BEING SKINNY - 05-23-2016, 02:01 AM

Hi im 15 and built like my dad tall and skinny. I have a high metabolism so it makes it very hard for me to gain weight and trust me when i say i eat a lot i mean it i pretty much eat whenever i can and i know that people are gonna tell me that eating is the most important thing to gaining weight and muscle but its not working for me. Im looking for a gym/routine and diet (including protein powders and supplements for pre and post workouts)that will help me gain weight and muscle that will work the best and make me ripped and not a skinny kid that everyone trys to take advantage of and girls look the other way. I wanna become an instant "pantie dropper". Please help me. Thanks.
(#2)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.
RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of

Send a message via Yahoo to RickB
Default 06-02-2017, 08:22 AM

Welcome! The best way to grow is to tear your body down to make it more receptive to the calories you are throwing at it. Our bodies are adaptive. When you "over load" your body, it's natural for your body to respond by trying to get bigger to handle the load that it is now introduced to.

First of all, I advise caution and *do research on youtube for correct form for a couple of these exercises. The main lifts/moves that will make you grow are *Squats, *Deadlifts, and Bench. I'll go a bit further and say also pull-ups/or cable pull-downs. One more thing. You don't grow in the gym. You tear yourself down in the gym and you rebuild and grow with rest and nutrition.

Hope this helps and if you need more info, please ask.

Socrates: "All men's souls are immortal, but the souls of the righteous are immortal and divine."
Current Supplements: Protein (varies) - ON Optimen Vitamins - PreSurge Unleashed - SciVation Xtend (Recovery)[FONT=Tahoma]