IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness Find Us on Facebook! Follow Us on Twitter! Follow Us on Twitter! Ad Space Available
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness > Supplements > SUPPLEMENT LOGS
Reload this Page advanced muscle science Mass drops logs
SUPPLEMENT LOGS This is the thread for logging in your supplements for what you are taking and how it works. Either for yourself or logging for a company. Log it here.

advanced muscle science Mass drops logs
(#1)
Old
MrPostMan27 is on a distinguished road

Default advanced muscle science Mass drops logs - 10-12-2014, 08:38 PM

I'v received my package of mass drops yesterday 10/11/14 and started first thing in the morning 10/12/14. I was really excited to start! took my first dose at 11 PM the taste was like a chalky minty taste it wasn't bad I wasn't expecting something flavorful just results I held it under my tongue for 8 min and swallowed and went to the gym took a second dose at 8pm I hope to see results In 3 to 5 days. I whey about 164 lbs and I'm shooting for 180 lbs I am going to be on a strict training program and diet I will be consuming 200 grams of protein a day with a bunch of carbohydrates and calories. A big thanks too everybody at advanced muscle science for giving me this opportunity to try this product out! I'll be posting progress pictures too
The Following User Says Thank You to MrPostMan27 For This Useful Post:
WILL_I_AM (10-13-2014)
(#2)
Old
WILL_I_AM is on a distinguished road

Default 10-13-2014, 04:56 PM

Feel free to follow along on my log to bro, they gave me the same opportunity with their AG Kit and I'm 3 weeks in. Loving it so far, been anxious to try their Mass Drops as well so I'm going to be following along with you. Good luck!!

"Have a dream, everybody need to have a dream. Have a dream and go after it with everything you got and as you develop yourself, with it, there may come a spotlight!" - Kai Greene
(#3)
Old

Default 10-13-2014, 04:56 PM

Any other supps along with the AMS stuff?

"Have a dream, everybody need to have a dream. Have a dream and go after it with everything you got and as you develop yourself, with it, there may come a spotlight!" - Kai Greene
(#4)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER
ouija is a jewel in the rough

Default 10-14-2014, 06:26 PM

how long are you running this and at what dose?

"Ain't nothin to it but to do it"

"If I'm gonna die tonight, if this weight is gonna kill me tonight, then so be it."
(#5)
Old

Default 10-15-2014, 11:53 AM

[QUOT E=WILL_I_AM;161077]Feel free to follow along on my log to bro, they gave me the same opportunity with their AG Kit and I'm 3 weeks in. Loving it so far, been anxious to try their Mass Drops as well so I'm going to be following along with you. Good luck!![/QUOTE]

Yeah I have been reading your log sounds you are getting some great results. I have used the AG Kit awhile back and i got some really good Gains!! Keep it up brother!!
(#6)
Old

Default 10-15-2014, 12:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ouija View Post
how long are you running this and at what dose?
I'm dosing at 2mil a a day 1 mil in the morning and the other 8 hours later. I'm going to run this cycle for one month and I'm going to jump on my PCT. I'm going to take before cycle pictures and after cycle pics.
(#7)
Old

Default 10-15-2014, 01:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WILL_ I_AM View Post
Any other supps along with the AMS stuff?
I'm just using MuscleMeds No bull Xmt pre workout out
Some cheap one a day multivitamin s lol. For protein I combine MuscleMeds carnavor with gold standard Whey. 2 scoops each in one shake I'll drink those 3 to 4 a day.

I plane on picking up a creatine Product i like jet mass. And better vitamin s any suggestions?
(#8)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.
RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of

Send a message via Yahoo to RickB
Default 10-15-2014, 05:06 PM

Following along! Tear it up!

Socrates: "All men's souls are immortal, but the souls of the righteous are immortal and divine."
Current Supplements: Protein (varies) - ON Optimen Vitamins - PreSurge Unleashed - SciVation Xtend (Recovery)[FONT=Tahoma]

(#9)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER
ouija is a jewel in the rough

Default 10-15-2014, 06:35 PM

I'm interested to see how this goes. Big claims being made a bout this delivery method over capsules.

"Ain't nothin to it but to do it"

"If I'm gonna die tonight, if this weight is gonna kill me tonight, then so be it."
(#10)
Old

Default 10-16-2014, 03:00 PM

Ok guys on day 3 definitely noticed I was more vascular muscles seamed fuller. On day 4 it seemed I was always hungry. I could eat a full meal and be ready to eat again 30 min later also my training intensity has shot the roof!!.Day 4 Iv seen some big changes in my physique tighter harder more vascular i'v had a lot of my coworkers ask me what I was on lol. Also I've been killing the gym I'm getting sick pumps it seems like I' can keep that sweet pump all day.
(#11)
Old

Default 10-16-2014, 04:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPostMan27 View Post
I'm just using MuscleMeds No bull Xmt pre workout out
Some cheap one a day multivitamin s lol. For protein I combine MuscleMeds carnavor with gold standard Whey. 2 scoops each in one shake I'll drink those 3 to 4 a day.

I plane on picking up a creatine Product i like jet mass. And better vitamin s any suggestions?
The JetMass would be a solid addition! I love that stuff and see some sweet results while on it. The only suggestion is to drink plenty of protein and aminos while on cycle (more than usual) because while on cycle your protein synthesis is increased and you can raise the amount you intake. Eat plenty, lift big, sleep lots, and drink some extra protein - don't forget the basics on cycle and you should see some promising results!

(#12)
Old

Default 10-25-2014, 09:20 PM

Any progress or feedback?

(#13)
Old
Lanny66 is on a distinguished road

Default 10-04-2016, 01:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPostMan27 View Post
Ok guys on day 3 definitely noticed I was more vascular muscles seamed fuller. On day 4 it seemed I was always hungry. I could eat a full meal and be ready to eat again 30 min later also my training intensity has shot the roof!!.Day 4 Iv seen some big changes in my physique tighter harder more vascular i'v had a lot of my coworkers ask me what I was on lol. Also I've been killing the gym I'm getting sick pumps it seems like I' can keep that sweet pump all day.
Sounds good, think I may give this a try. Can anyone else comment on mass drops?

Last edited by Lanny66; 10-04-2016 at 02:45 AM.