IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness Find Us on Facebook! Follow Us on Twitter! Follow Us on Twitter! Ad Space Available
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness > Specifically For You > Sports Training, MMA & Boxing
Reload this Page sport for fitness
Sports Training, MMA & Boxing This section includes discussions on how you train for your sport of choice and also any form of hand to hand combat, everything from kickboxing, karate, martial arts, grappling, ultimate and no holds barred contact.

sport for fitness
(#1)
Old
farqoun is on a distinguished road

Default sport for fitness - 03-06-2014, 06:25 AM

Hey..
Guys what do you think which sport is best one for simple body fitness ..??
As far as i think football is best one.. your opinion..??

always be loyal

Last edited by RickB; 09-01-2014 at 06:21 PM. Reason: Cuz we don't allow spam....bitch!
(#2)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.
RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of

Send a message via Yahoo to RickB
Default 03-06-2014, 02:13 PM

I might have agreed with you until my family and I took up motocross. It is flipping BRUTAL!!! You'll feel like you had one hell of a squat day, upper back day, and arms too! You really won't realize it or even believe it until you do it!

Socrates: "All men's souls are immortal, but the souls of the righteous are immortal and divine."
Current Supplements: Protein (varies) - ON Optimen Vitamins - PreSurge Unleashed - SciVation Xtend (Recovery)[FONT=Tahoma]

(#3)
Old
Milignigh is on a distinguished road

Default 09-01-2014, 06:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by farqoun View Post
Hey..
Guys what do you think which sport is best one for ..??
As far as i think football is best one.. your opinion..??
Swimming for me. I think it makes you use almost every part of your body and it's great for your endurance too.
(#4)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.
RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of

Send a message via Yahoo to RickB
Default 09-01-2014, 06:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milignigh View Post
Swimming for me. I think it makes you use almost every part of your body and it's great for your endurance too.
Swimming is excellent!

Socrates: "All men's souls are immortal, but the souls of the righteous are immortal and divine."
Current Supplements: Protein (varies) - ON Optimen Vitamins - PreSurge Unleashed - SciVation Xtend (Recovery)[FONT=Tahoma]

(#5)
Old
riyasomani is on a distinguished road

Default 06-14-2016, 04:34 AM

Any Outdoor game is good for workout and fitness such as cricket, football, volleyball, badminton. hockey, basketball etc. But if you are concerned about fitness then I would suggest to join Football or Hockey.