IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness Find Us on Facebook! Follow Us on Twitter! Follow Us on Twitter! Ad Space Available
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness > Your Community > I値l Pump You Up Q & A
Reload this Page Need Expert Advice
I値l Pump You Up Q & A This special section is dedicated to answering all your questions. Diet, training, supplements, and any other questions will be answered here by our writers and staff at I値lPumpYouUp.com!

Need Expert Advice
(#1)
Old
drummerguy is on a distinguished road

Default Need Expert Advice - 08-02-2015, 01:27 PM

Hi everyone, I am a 29 yr old male, 5'3, 280 lbs. I am getting back in the gym, I have been watching my diet since the beginning of the year, and I am at the gym at least 4 times a week, I don't do lots of cardio because of asthma, but I do try to incorporate at least 20 mins of walking at a moderate pace, and I love weight lifting. I have always been a power lifter, but I want to concentrate in bodybuilding for the next couple of years. The doctor told me that I have Low T- my levels have dropped to the 70's, a normal male should be in the 200's, and the VA said they want to wait 6 months to see of working out can boost my T levels, . So you can guess how low my energy levels are when I hit the gym, So I am taking a Test booster, P6 by Cellucor, along with my C4 50x PW, fish oils, BSN amino X, Creatine Monohydratre, BSN Syntha 6 Whey protein, and BSN true mass. So here is my actual question, sorry for the long read, but since My T levels are low, and I am taking a Test booster, should I invest in a estrogen blocker? Or just keep using my boost without it? If so, what product do you recommend? Also, I wanted to try Rich Piana 5% Nutrition Liver and Organ Defender, does anyone have any reviews on that? Thank you for your help.
(#2)
Old
WILL_I_AM is on a distinguished road

Default 08-25-2015, 07:50 PM

Yes an estrogen blocker could potentially assist in T to E ratio and perhaps help energy and libido, but it will not great affect your T levels as far as increasing them. I'd look into supplementing with 3 grams of DAA every day with pre workout and then perhaps consider adding HCGenerate ES to your regimen as it is praised for aiding on Testosterone maintenance and recovery after heavy steroid cycles, so that combo should do the trick. Just curious, how low was your test exactly? And the Liver & Organ Defender by 5% is a solid product indeed!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

"Have a dream, everybody need to have a dream. Have a dream and go after it with everything you got and as you develop yourself, with it, there may come a spotlight!" - Kai Greene
(#3)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER
ouija is a jewel in the rough

Default 08-27-2015, 10:44 PM

5'3" at 280lbs.

Before you stark taking any supplements, especially anything hormonal, you need to get healthy first.

"Ain't nothin to it but to do it"

"If I'm gonna die tonight, if this weight is gonna kill me tonight, then so be it."
(#4)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.
RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of

Send a message via Yahoo to RickB
Default 09-01-2015, 10:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ouija View Post
5'3" at 280lbs.

Before you stark taking any supplements, especially anything hormonal, you need to get healthy first.
Amen!!!

Socrates: "All men's souls are immortal, but the souls of the righteous are immortal and divine."
Current Supplements: Protein (varies) - ON Optimen Vitamins - PreSurge Unleashed - SciVation Xtend (Recovery)[FONT=Tahoma]