IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness Find Us on Facebook! Follow Us on Twitter! Follow Us on Twitter! Ad Space Available
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness > Your Community > I値l Pump You Up Q & A
Reload this Page Post christmas stack
I値l Pump You Up Q & A This special section is dedicated to answering all your questions. Diet, training, supplements, and any other questions will be answered here by our writers and staff at I値lPumpYouUp.com!

Post christmas stack
(#1)
Old
danielc is on a distinguished road

Send a message via Yahoo to danielc Send a message via Skype™ to danielc
Default Post christmas stack - 01-07-2014, 01:13 AM

So I've been wanting to get bigger while losing body fat the past few months but failed at it. I've been researching on different products and saw this product of LG Science Trifecta Andro Kit which sounds great to me cause I'm the kind of person who goes out at night and parties. I think this is perfect for me cause according to my research, this product doesn't affect your liver.

What are your thoughts on this?
(#2)
Old
Northal518 is on a distinguished road

Default 01-11-2015, 01:53 PM

I think you need to sleep more and not party as often. When you mess with your sleep cycle you also screw with your metabolism. That could make you gain weight. I would recommend going to bed earlier and waking up earlier (ex wake up a 6am go to bed at 9am). If you want to lose weight try an hour of cardio a day and lower your caloric intake.
(#3)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.
RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of

Send a message via Yahoo to RickB
Default 01-13-2015, 10:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielc View Post
So I've been wanting to get bigger while losing body fat the past few months but failed at it. I've been researching on different products and saw this product of LG Science Trifecta Andro Kit which sounds great to me cause I'm the kind of person who goes out at night and parties. I think this is perfect for me cause according to my research, this product doesn't affect your liver.

What are your thoughts on this?
You don't need that stack if you are going to be drinking. Doing what you want first takes dedication and sacrifice. If you don't have both, you will continue to fail. Not trying to be harsh, I just don't want to sugar coat it.

Alcohol plus that trifecta kit will damage your liver. You have to be smart about this stuff....and research.

Socrates: "All men's souls are immortal, but the souls of the righteous are immortal and divine."
Current Supplements: Protein (varies) - ON Optimen Vitamins - PreSurge Unleashed - SciVation Xtend (Recovery)[FONT=Tahoma]