IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness Find Us on Facebook! Follow Us on Twitter! Follow Us on Twitter! Ad Space Available
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness > Your Community > I値l Pump You Up Q & A
Reload this Page CC Payments
I値l Pump You Up Q & A This special section is dedicated to answering all your questions. Diet, training, supplements, and any other questions will be answered here by our writers and staff at I値lPumpYouUp.com!

CC Payments
(#1)
Old
orrzxz is on a distinguished road

Default CC Payments - 03-15-2015, 07:05 AM

Hi,
I just purchased a product via a chargeable Visa (My main CC is not accepted on the site. Damn you, Israeli CC's.) I got from a post office in my town. After purchasing the product, what is most of the time - instant with other sites - I saw that I didn't got any money sent from my CC. Product is "In Process".

Is it sapoused to be like this? Did I mess something up in the details?
Thanks for your time,
-orrzxz
(I'm sorry for the paranoia. I'm a very paranoid person. the kind that goes around with tin-foil-hats SO THE GLOURIOUS ALIENS WONT READ MY THOUGHTS.)
(#2)
Old
Jaycam89 is on a distinguished road

Default 12-28-2015, 04:19 PM

You will receive an email saying the product is in process and one seperate email stating that your payment has been processed or declined with the reason. When i ordered from Illpumpyouup, it did the same to me, they process the payment manually it seems. You can also call see if they can help you if you are not receiving any news from them.
(#3)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.
RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of

Send a message via Yahoo to RickB
Default 12-28-2015, 05:30 PM

Jaycam pretty much summed it up. IPYU is a great company! Been doing business with them since a good bit before they trusted me with being a Forum Admin. Great people!

Socrates: "All men's souls are immortal, but the souls of the righteous are immortal and divine."
Current Supplements: Protein (varies) - ON Optimen Vitamins - PreSurge Unleashed - SciVation Xtend (Recovery)[FONT=Tahoma]