IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness Find Us on Facebook! Follow Us on Twitter! Follow Us on Twitter! Ad Space Available
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness > Your Community > I値l Pump You Up Q & A
Reload this Page Pro hormone ban
I値l Pump You Up Q & A This special section is dedicated to answering all your questions. Diet, training, supplements, and any other questions will be answered here by our writers and staff at I値lPumpYouUp.com!

Pro hormone ban
(#1)
Old
J Lytes is on a distinguished road

Question Pro hormone ban - 03-24-2015, 11:08 AM

I have been powerlifting for years now. I did consider myself to be pretty knowledgeable about supplements for the most part. I had a supplement stack that worked well for me when I used it off and on during training. But since this ban I can't find a similar supplement that works like a pro hormone did. Besides illegal steroids of course, any one find anything that is a good replacement?
(#2)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.
RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of

Send a message via Yahoo to RickB
Default 03-26-2015, 09:30 AM

Advanced Muscle Science still has some. A member here just ran a 6 week run with it and had great success.

http://www.illpumpyouup.com/advanced-muscle-science/

Socrates: "All men's souls are immortal, but the souls of the righteous are immortal and divine."
Current Supplements: Protein (varies) - ON Optimen Vitamins - PreSurge Unleashed - SciVation Xtend (Recovery)[FONT=Tahoma]

(#3)
Old
WILL_I_AM is on a distinguished road

Default 04-04-2015, 08:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Lytes View Post
I have been powerlifting for years now. I did consider myself to be pretty knowledgeable about supplements for the most part. I had a supplement stack that worked well for me when I used it off and on during training. But since this ban I can't find a similar supplement that works like a pro hormone did. Besides illegal steroids of course, any one find anything that is a good replacement?
Yes, Advanced Muscle Science and Forerunner Labs still carries legal prohormones. Yes I said LEGAL! Not all prohormone were banned, there are still several androgenic compounds out there that offer promising results without the nasty side effects. They are safer prohormone, which is why they are still legal, but they are prohormone nonetheless and will do better than any other OTC supplements for muscle growth.

"Have a dream, everybody need to have a dream. Have a dream and go after it with everything you got and as you develop yourself, with it, there may come a spotlight!" - Kai Greene