IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness Find Us on Facebook! Follow Us on Twitter! Follow Us on Twitter! Ad Space Available
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness > Supplements > SUPPLEMENT LOGS
Reload this Page RickB's EFX (B)LOG - Test Charge & Karbolyn
SUPPLEMENT LOGS This is the thread for logging in your supplements for what you are taking and how it works. Either for yourself or logging for a company. Log it here.

(#21)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.
RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of

Send a message via Yahoo to RickB
Default 03-27-2013, 11:20 AM

Fueled up my empty stomach to go hit chest and tri's in a bit. The Karbolyn mixes well and tastes like a treat. This is just stirred in the pics below and it does well but probably even better in a shaker.

Socrates: "All men's souls are immortal, but the souls of the righteous are immortal and divine."
Current Supplements: Protein (varies) - ON Optimen Vitamins - PreSurge Unleashed - SciVation Xtend (Recovery)[FONT=Tahoma]

(#22)
Old
AA EFX
- B-RAD -
brad1224 is a jewel in the rough

Default 03-27-2013, 12:25 PM

i love how it was full then you took a pic of it donezo!

Obsession is what weaklings call the dedicated, do or die, never give up, if you are not 110 into bodybuilding get the fuck out now, rip it off the floor and lift, IF THE BAR AINT BENDING YOUR JUST PRETENDING!

AAEFX Rep

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AllAmericanEFX
Twitter: @AllAmericanEFX
Instagram: @AAEFX

http://www.aaefx.com
(#23)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.
RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of

Default 04-02-2013, 09:54 PM

Yesterday was legs and today was chest and tri's. strength is increasing slowly and the stamina is still good. I'm completely sold on the Karbolyn and think this will travel with me for motocross. I'll be testing it on the track for a training session on Sunday. Not a formal practice but I am pushing myself to get ready for the national race later this month.

Socrates: "All men's souls are immortal, but the souls of the righteous are immortal and divine."
Current Supplements: Protein (varies) - ON Optimen Vitamins - PreSurge Unleashed - SciVation Xtend (Recovery)[FONT=Tahoma]

(#24)
Old
Hulk Administrator
RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via MSN to RoaringMad Mac Send a message via Yahoo to RoaringMad Mac
Default 04-03-2013, 11:05 AM

Gotta have the right fuel in the body to have the fuel on the track right?

FREE YOUR MIND AND YOUR ASS WILL FOLLOW
(#25)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.

Default 04-03-2013, 11:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoaringMad Mac View Post
Gotta have the right fuel in the body to have the fuel on the track right?
Yes sir! I wish all gym rats could feel what wrestling a dirt bike feels like for a few laps. It whips dat ass, but it is so damn much fun! LOL Pisses me off cause Mason can just run a whole tank of fuel through his bike before he gets off the track Not really pissed off...just wish I could go full bore for 5 laps. Usually have 2 strong laps, then I start fading. \

(#26)
Old
Hulk Administrator
RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via MSN to RoaringMad Mac Send a message via Yahoo to RoaringMad Mac
Default 04-03-2013, 12:05 PM

I have a small understanding of that with the 4 wheeler riding we do on the trails we ride. Lot's of people think it is just pushing on the gas but you have to be able to control those machines.

I totally understand about mason too. There are some younger guys who ride with us and I'm bushed about 20 miles in to a ride and they are just getting going

(#27)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.

Default 04-03-2013, 01:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoaringMad Mac View Post
I have a small understanding of that with the 4 wheeler riding we do on the trails we ride. Lot's of people think it is just pushing on the gas but you have to be able to control those machines.

I totally understand about mason too. There are some younger guys who ride with us and I'm bushed about 20 miles in to a ride and they are just getting going
Mac, no dissrespect meant, but I raced quads and it's nothing even remotely the same. I mean severe ass-whipping the 2-wheelers dish out! LOL

(#28)
Old
Hulk Administrator

Default 04-03-2013, 03:09 PM

Non taken I was just saying I know what quad running is like I can only imagine the 2 wheel version.

(#29)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.

Default 04-05-2013, 03:43 PM

Gotcha Mac!

Update: This week it definitely feels like the Test Charge is kicking in. I was coming out of a severe "hole" as I mentioned originally and I really lacked the fire I once had! This stuff brought me back!!! I go in the gym now like I used to with a purpose! I love it! And I'm taking the Karbolyn down to Houston this weekend for that fuel my body needs! More to come!

(#30)
Old
AA EFX
- B-RAD -

Default 04-08-2013, 08:57 PM

That's what I wanna hear!!! Glad we can help get u back to the promise land

Obsession is what weaklings call the dedicated, do or die, never give up, if you are not 110 into bodybuilding get the fuck out now, rip it off the floor and lift, IF THE BAR AINT BENDING YOUR JUST PRETENDING!

AAEFX Rep

(#31)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.

Default 05-07-2013, 10:19 AM

Sorry for the delay in wrapping this up! 2 very solid products and I'll elaborate a little here:

The Karbolyn is great! I worried that it may be too high of a GI to get along with reactive hypoglycemia, but I had no issues with it. Even on days I went into the gym with only this on my stomach! No crash whatsoever! I did use this as well at the track and it does make a difference. Recovery between practice sessions and between motos at the races are definitely improved! This will be a staple in our race trailer pantry!

The Test Charge was not an immediate effect nor did I expect it to be with this type of product. It was rather slow coming in, but by week 3 I could definitely feel it. My strength was improving and there was a hardness to my muscles that I don't think would have been there without it. I did have mild acne which I seem to be prone to anytime I toy with hormones...so that was expected and was also added proof it really was working. Very solid product as well!

Thank you AA EFX via cheftepesh for the oppportunity and thank you guys for following along!

(#32)
Old
AA EFX
- B-RAD -

Default 05-09-2013, 01:13 PM

great!!!! thank you so much Rich for the final review!

You killed it and i am glad it all worked out for you. They are top notch!

AAEFX Rep

(#33)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER
bb12 has a spectacular aura about

Send a message via Yahoo to bb12
Default 10-28-2013, 09:53 PM

Oh, that's a sexy stack you have there Rick!!

All American EFX Rep

My comments do not necessarily reflect the opinions of All American EFX and they are my own.