IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness Find Us on Facebook! Follow Us on Twitter! Follow Us on Twitter! Ad Space Available
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness > Supplements > SUPPLEMENT LOGS
Reload this Page LG Trifecta Log by Ouija
SUPPLEMENT LOGS This is the thread for logging in your supplements for what you are taking and how it works. Either for yourself or logging for a company. Log it here.

(#41)
Old

AX
-Euro Man -
recarp82 is a jewel in the rough

Send a message via Yahoo to recarp82
Default 10-15-2012, 12:32 PM

Sounds good to me

sent from samsung s3 using taptalk-recarp82

Controlled labs supps.
(#42)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER
ouija is a jewel in the rough

Default 10-16-2012, 05:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilDog324 View Post
You using any knee wraps?
Ya I use knee wraps lol. Even still just the sheer pressure on the knee takes it's toll. Frustrating as all hell but hey, Jan 1st I couldn't walk at all...today I'm squatting 315 for reps. Patience and heart.

"Ain't nothin to it but to do it"

"If I'm gonna die tonight, if this weight is gonna kill me tonight, then so be it."
(#43)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER

Default 10-20-2012, 09:16 AM

Welllll. Lookin pretty shredded. Arms measured big last I checked, gonna do em again in a few days to see. Weight is still in the same ballpark, although I'm adding more food so it's at the higher end of my fluctuation.

Formadrol aside, should have my final review on this stuff soon, kinda been pressed for time lately.

Tried pulling 405 today. Didn't go so well, knee felt weird, shifted the weight to my back too early. Rather than force through it and blow my back out I just dropped the bar and walked away..got plans to hit that 405 in a few weeks tho. Gonna see where my bench is at soon, figure out what I total on the big 3 and set me some spring goals!

"If I'm gonna die tonight, if this weight is gonna kill me tonight, then so be it."
(#44)
Old

AX
-Euro Man -
recarp82 is a jewel in the rough

Send a message via Yahoo to recarp82
Default 10-20-2012, 04:22 PM

Great pulls bro. Its all go.

sent from samsung s3 using taptalk-recarp82

Controlled labs supps.
(#45)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER

Default 11-23-2012, 11:42 AM

Welp, sorry for the huge delay...wasn't something I wanted but I guess it's better late than never.

First the basics. The taste is ok, you won't gag but you won't crave it either. It also gets easier to down this stuff as time goes on, at least for me I salivated less upon taking it as time went on.

And here's my take on this stack.

On the whole, it ain't bad. If you're looking to go beyond creatine/PW type stuff and don't want to take steroids, this type of product is a great choice. You're not going to see wild weight or strength gains but you should see some. Def great for those looking for a slightly leaner and harder look.

No bad sides to report, seemed pretty easy on the body, if anything it'll make you a bit more hungry than normal. No water retention or sleep disturbances. No pumps or coffee colored piss, blood pressure was fine. Seems easy on the body.

I would def recommend this to health-concious people looking to up their game a little bit. You get a better boost than you will with most of the other "muscle builders" out there, you don't have all the adverse health concerns you would with steroids. Any gains won't be monumental, but they are easily maintainable and "healthier" than the alternatives out there.