IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness Find Us on Facebook! Follow Us on Twitter! Follow Us on Twitter! Ad Space Available
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness > Training and Exercise > Training and Diet Blogs
Reload this Page My Goal to 250
Training and Diet Blogs Post your journal to help you keep track of your progress and goals. Receive support, suggestions, and guidance from other members.

(#401)
Old
Hulk Administrator
RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via MSN to RoaringMad Mac Send a message via Yahoo to RoaringMad Mac
Default 03-19-2012, 04:44 PM

Okay I'm going to try that. and use a strict portion control.....

FREE YOUR MIND AND YOUR ASS WILL FOLLOW
(#402)
Old
Hulk Administrator
RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via MSN to RoaringMad Mac Send a message via Yahoo to RoaringMad Mac
Default 03-19-2012, 09:13 PM

I mean it is hard for me to accept that I'm burning almost 750 calories every time I ride my bike in a moderate effort for 30 minutes. but every calculator extimates it at that. So I usually go back in and just give it a 500 number burned. I mean I pedal almost vigorously which would be even more calories burned but that would put me in a false sense of I can eat what ever the hell I want to. I don't want to go down that road.

I'm going to add in one more cardio a night before I go to bed and see what that does. The more Time I've been spending on this stationary bike the better I've been feeling. Especially since this week end mowing the grass on this freaking mountain slope of a yard my knee got to hurting and riding my bike has really helped my knee plus the fact that I know Im burning up alot of calories Im not particularly worried about losing muscle here. I got plenty of that and my strength has not gone down.

To be honest I feel myself getting stronger. Just have to keep this up.

(#403)
Old
Hulk Administrator

Default 03-20-2012, 09:28 AM

Cardio done this morning and oatmeal for breakfast. Getting my mind right for a good Chest and Back day today. Going to go ahead and start adding some better Volume to the routine. For me this is what is needed. Heavy ass Volume.

(#404)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER
PAPAW is a jewel in the rough

Send a message via AIM to PAPAW
Default 03-20-2012, 10:55 AM

Lookin good Mac
(#405)
Old
Hulk Administrator

Default 03-20-2012, 03:55 PM

Thanks Papaw

Good workout today..... Kinda down that Justin is not having enough energy to hit these workouts hard. I had a heart to heart talk with him about this. Hopefully he will come around and start eating like he should so he has the energy to get these workouts in.

I'm still doing Rest pause training but only after I've done some volume on most of the exercises. Volume is what I need to burn through more calories. Let's face it. I'm here for Justin as well, but I need to think about me in doing this.

Today was Chest and Back.

Hammer Strength
  1. 135x15
  2. 135
  3. 15
  4. 225x15
  5. 315x12
  6. 315x12+rp

Barbell Incline
  1. 135x15
  2. 135x15
  3. 135x15
  4. 135x15
  5. 135x15

Pec dec
  1. 70x15
  2. 80x15
  3. 90x15
  4. 90x15
  5. 90x15
  6. 90x15
  7. 90x15

Paramount Lat Pull down
  1. 90x15
  2. 120x12
  3. 170x12
  4. 170x12

Seated Cable Rows
  1. 130x12
  2. 170x12
  3. 300x12
  4. 300x12

Did not do Bent over Rows or Rack dead lifts. Kinda disappointed we did not do these but Justin Owes me on Friday. we will fit them in Friday.

Going home here in a little while and do cardio then cook dinner and then do one more round of cardio before bed.

(#406)
Old
Hulk Administrator

Default 03-20-2012, 10:37 PM

came home tonight rode 30 minutes busted my ass ate some dinner of egg whites and some turkey sausage. and 2 slices of bread.

Cleaned some fish and then about 10 pm hopped back on the bike for another spin. Now I'm tired.

(#407)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.
RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of

Send a message via Yahoo to RickB
Default 03-21-2012, 03:32 AM

Awesome Mac! You're an animal!

Socrates: "All men's souls are immortal, but the souls of the righteous are immortal and divine."
Current Supplements: Protein (varies) - ON Optimen Vitamins - PreSurge Unleashed - SciVation Xtend (Recovery)[FONT=Tahoma]

(#408)
Old
Hulk Administrator

Default 03-21-2012, 06:31 AM

just have to keep this up. Can't stop now. I'm on a roll.

(#409)
Old
Hulk Administrator

Default 03-21-2012, 10:18 AM

Leg day today..... Still going to go home and get on the bike. This is one of my most positive things I'm doing is riding that bike like I'm doing.

I'm even sleeping better when I go do 30 more minutes of riding right before bed. I get a good cardio in then take a shower and lay down and I'm out like a light. I am really loving that.

I am going to try to go back to basics with Justin on some things. I going to go back to 4 day a week workouts with him and focus on strength building with him and more volume with me.

March 21st.
(#410)
Old
Hulk Administrator

Default March 21st. - 03-21-2012, 02:03 PM

Okay today was a stellar day. Justin Really suprised me. HAahahahah I gave him some Razor 8 pre workout and he has never had a Pre workout drink before. LOL he was hyped up. Awesome Awesome workout today.

Calf Raises on Leg Press machine
  1. 225x15
  2. 225x15
  3. 300x12
  4. 300x12
  5. 300x10
  6. 220x15
  7. 150x20

PowerTec Squat
  1. 135x15warm up
  2. 135x15 warm up
  3. 225x15
  4. 315x12
  5. 315x12

Hack Squat
  1. 135x15
  2. 135x15
  3. 225x12
  4. 225x12
  5. 315x10
  6. 315x10

Leg Extension/Seated Leg Curl
super setted
  1. 100x15/115x12
  2. 100x15/115x12
  3. 100x15/115x12
  4. 100x15/115x12
  5. 100x15/115x12
  6. 100x15/115x12
  7. 100x15/115x12

Stiff Leg deadlift
no weight 2 sets with bar to stretch out hams.

Quad stretches for 5 minutes.

Awesome workout.

(#411)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER
ouija is a jewel in the rough

Default 03-21-2012, 02:22 PM

im still reading this! also whoring ur mfp

"Ain't nothin to it but to do it"

"If I'm gonna die tonight, if this weight is gonna kill me tonight, then so be it."
(#412)
Old
Hulk Administrator

Default 03-21-2012, 02:26 PM

LOL good deal. I'm still logging away on it too. Thanks for looking in on me.

(#413)
Old
CandyGirl is a jewel in the rough

Default 03-21-2012, 08:46 PM

Your doing awesome and making me tired all at the same time!! Keep it up.

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?hmng52
CG!!
(#414)
Old
penkalk is on a distinguished road

Default 03-21-2012, 09:22 PM

Keep it up I am rooting for you too!!
(#415)
Old
Hulk Administrator

Default 03-21-2012, 10:57 PM

Thanks Guys Got my last cardio out of the way and playing The new Resident Evil Game. Ahhahahahahah found out it pisses me off when I have to run so I was sweatin up a storm and breathing like a freight train. LOL

(#416)
Old
The Riot!
onetiredkris is a name known to all onetiredkris is a name known to all onetiredkris is a name known to all

Send a message via AIM to onetiredkris Send a message via Yahoo to onetiredkris
Default 03-21-2012, 11:57 PM

Lol! Keep that intensity up Mac, it's just you stuck in overdrive now

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?fasock
(#417)
Old
Hulk Administrator

Default 03-22-2012, 06:24 AM

I do feel like I'm in over drive Kris, Kinda on auto pilot overdrive now.

My legs are rubber this morning. Gotta get on this bike and ride. Just got to push through it. It is in my head right now that I want to rest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by onetiredkris View Post
Lol! Keep that intensity up Mac, it's just you stuck in overdrive now

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?fasock

(#418)
Old
RCSS
- IPYU GURU -
emekajokammor is just really nice emekajokammor is just really nice

Default 03-22-2012, 09:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoaringMad Mac View Post
It is in my head right now that I want to rest.
your too?? lol, keep that motor pushing Mac. I had a moment last night but decided to gather my thoughts and keep pushing

Emeka "The MeNAcE"Okammor

Visit me at www.EmekaOkammor.com

Philippians 4:13
"I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me."

Luke 1:37
"For with God nothing shall be impossible."

Ronnie Coleman Signature Series V.I.P. Athlete

www.thesimplefitness.com
Tell a friend...
(#419)
Old
Hulk Administrator

Default 03-22-2012, 09:27 AM

That's the only way is'nt it.

whats on the Menu today
(#420)
Old
Hulk Administrator

Default whats on the Menu today - 03-23-2012, 10:00 AM

Thinking up today's shoulder and arms routine.

Taking some advice from what Emeka has posted on FST-7 training and starting to do more Volume especially in this last set. Going to start making us stretch in between sets before and after.

Also we are going to 4 days a week now.

Smith Machine Shoulder Press
warm ups and then 3 sets of 8-12 reps

DB Front Raises
warm ups 3 sets 8-12 reps

DB Side Laterals
3x8-12

Rear Lateral Raises
7 sets 8-12

Cambered Bar Curls
3 sets of 8-12 reps

Skull Crushers
3 sets 8-12 reps

One Arm Preacher Curls / Rope Tricep Pushdowns
7 sets of 8-12

I'll come back after this is done and put the numbers up on what we did or just tell you guys how it went.