IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness Find Us on Facebook! Follow Us on Twitter! Follow Us on Twitter! Ad Space Available
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness > Training and Exercise > Training & Bodybuilding Routines
Reload this Page WvrDude screwing around with STS
Training & Bodybuilding Routines Learn proper form, techniques, & bodybuilding routines here.

WvrDude going Fullbody with STS
(#1)
Old
WvrDuDe is on a distinguished road

Default WvrDude going Fullbody with STS - 04-23-2008, 12:31 PM

Decided to start a log, so that I can monitor my progress(I dont document my workouts in any way) and get some feedback from more experienced guys, while at it.

Since many people cringe when some1 takes a good program, and turns it into sh!t, because of all those r-tards that do so, and then talk sh!t about the program, when they didnt actually follow it, I will write this: SINCE I AM NOT FOLLOWING THE PROGRAM TO THE "T", BUT JUST APPLYING IT'S PRINCIPLES TO MEET MY GOALS, IF I AM NOT SATISFIED WITH THE RESULTS I WILL BLAME IT ON MY CRAPPY ROUTINE, AND IF I DO GET GOOD RESULTS I WILL GIVE CREDIT TO RONNIE'S KNOWLEDGE AND HIS WILLINGNESS TO SHARE IT.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Rear Double Biceps.jpg (278.6 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg Rear Lat Spread.jpg (280.7 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg Front Double Biceps.jpg (149.0 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg Front Lat Spread.jpg (314.8 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg Side Chest.jpg (308.2 KB, 1 views)

Last edited by WvrDuDe; 05-04-2008 at 02:07 PM.
(#2)
Old
Tough old man is a splendid one to behold Tough old man is a splendid one to behold Tough old man is a splendid one to behold

Default 04-23-2008, 04:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WvrDuDe View Post
Decided to start a log, so that I can monitor my progress(I dont document my workouts in any way), get some feedback, and eventually inspire you guys to try going fullbody with STS too(oh, and in case I havent mentioned it, I DESPISE isolation, and love going fullbody).

Here is my routine, right now I am in my second week of my 1st blast at it, gonna stick with it for a pretty long time, the only changes will be increases in volume. I have implemented a lot of strenght routines like 5x5 principles in the weekly programing, because strenght on the big three is my main goal. I am doing back squats, flat bench and bent over rows twice a week, because for increasing the numbers on such lifts u dont need just to improve your strenght, but also practice and improve the technique. As they say, u get better at the bench, by benching

I will be doing 2 week blasts, 1 week cruise and 1 week prime, carbing up on fifth day of prime, first 3 days of blast, and 2 more carb ups during the second week of the blast(on wednesday and saturday).

Monday:
Back Squat
8-10/6-8/6-8/12-15 (12/8/6 warmup too ofc)
Flat BB Bench
8-10/6-8/6-8/12-15
Bent Over Rows
8-10/6-8/6-8/12-15

Wednesday
Front Squat always using 75% of the monday back squat weight
8-10/6-8/8-10/12-15
Pullups
8-10/6-8/8-10/12-15
Incline Bench
8-10/6-8/8-10/12-15
Deadlift
8-10/4-6/12-15

Friday
Back Squat
8-10/4-6/8-10/12-15
Flat Bench
8-10/4-6/8-10/12-15
Bent Over Rows
8-10/4-6/8-10/12-15

I am using 40% of my prognosed 1RM for the 12 rep warmup, 50% for the 8 rep warmup, 60% for the 6rep warmup, 70% for all the 8-10 sets, 80% for the 6-8 sets, 85% for 4-6 sets, 60% for 12-15 sets.
I will most likely play around with the volume, and my main strategy will be "do the least volume that would lead to strenght gains, and when they stall, make a slight reset in weights, and add a set". When I get to 6 sets(M/L/L/M/M/H) on bench squat and row, will lower them back 4 and add a secondary exercise with 3 sets.

Right now going to the gym, will post todays workout and eventually some pics later.

PS. About the despising isolation, I am not of those macho heavy compounds fanatics, its just that I feel no motivation at all when doing isolation, I just feel them weird and unnatural. I will most likely have to add isolation work at some point, but not yet. As I remember reading in some thread a while ago, about beginner-intermediate lifters and why they shouldnt do isolation - " you dont have weak points to work on. Your whole body is a weak point". I have taken this advice with my whole heart .
Personally I never call someone elses training routine mine if I don't follow it to the "T"...You routine is not STS..Only the reps are simular..When I try a routine someone has spent a lot of time developing I stick with it..I don't modify it unless (1) I workout at home and don't have the equipment a public gym has, or if I have an injury prohibiting me from doing such.

I'll stick with the original STS and grow.

I'm Old, I'm Tough but I know what I'm talking about.

If you ate half of what I eat, you wouldn't be 6' tall and 150 lbs

I pull no punches, I tell it like it is
(#3)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER
omaha16859 is a jewel in the rough

Default 04-23-2008, 10:25 PM

Not STS. But, if it works for you fine.

Jack3D and that's it, nothing else other then FOOD
(#4)
Old
The Riot!
onetiredkris is a name known to all onetiredkris is a name known to all onetiredkris is a name known to all

Send a message via AIM to onetiredkris Send a message via Yahoo to onetiredkris
Default 04-23-2008, 11:20 PM

yeah its a spin-off. but then again sts is a spin-off on its own. if your having fun and achieving your goals then KEEP PUSHIN' IT!!! (and keep posting it)
(#5)
Old

Default 04-23-2008, 11:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tough old man View Post
Personally I never call someone elses training routine mine if I don't follow it to the "T"...You routine is not STS..Only the reps are simular..When I try a routine someone has spent a lot of time developing I stick with it..I don't modify it unless (1) I workout at home and don't have the equipment a public gym has, or if I have an injury prohibiting me from doing such.

I'll stick with the original STS and grow.

STS is not a routine. The BS u can find in muscle magazines are routines. STS is a set of principles, a program, based on which you can make hundreds of unique routines, fitting each individual's needs. I want to get better at the squat and bench, so I do them twice a week, because as I have already said in my previous post, to get better at something the least u can do is do it more than once a week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by omaha16859 View Post
Not STS. But, if it works for you fine.
STS=M/L/M/H and similar set rep schemes+blast/cruise/prime phases and all the nutrition and training principles that are applied to the different phases. STS is a program and a way of training, NOT A ROUTINE. Yes, Ronnie has given some routines in the sticky, that are cookie cutter and should work for any1, but there is nothing wrong in taking the risk and trying to make one fitting ur needs on your own. The only risk is time, and the reward for this risk is knowledge, and eventually better gains.
And the 2 week blast, 1 week cruise and 1 week prime isnt mine idea, but ronnie recommended it to me, because of doing fullbody.
STS was originally intended for ppl who's main goal is size, my main goal is strenght, but I think that with some modifications STS can be a vey effective strenght program. And thats what I am doing

Quote:
Originally Posted by onetiredkris View Post
yeah its a spin-off. but then again sts is a spin-off on its own. if your having fun and achieving your goals then KEEP PUSHIN' IT!!! (and keep posting it)
Thank you for the support.

Gonna post yesterday's workout after school.
(#6)
Old
Tough old man is a splendid one to behold Tough old man is a splendid one to behold Tough old man is a splendid one to behold

Default 04-24-2008, 08:45 AM

Quote:

STS was originally intended for ppl who's main goal is size, my main goal is strenght, but I think that with some modifications STS can be a vey effective strenght program. And thats what I am doing
Sorry but you know nothing if you think STS is only for size and needs to be modified for strength. If you tried the original STS and you failed to get stronger, then you were doing something wrong...The day I have to do nothing but full body workouts to gain strength, I'll quit lifting.

In 1983 I could bench 641 LBS and I have never done a full body W/O...When you can beat that number, then I'll agree with everything you say.. Until then I'll strick to my guns on my previous post.

(#7)
Old

Default 04-24-2008, 08:51 AM

Yesterday's workout proved how much I am overtrained right now
I will skip the cruise and do a prime on monday.
I couldnt finish both last friday and this monday's workouts but I thought it because of not enough sleep before those 2 days, but for wednesday I had eaten well throughout the day, and slept enough, and still I didnt have any energy at all, and I have lost motivation and apetite, and am sleepy all the time, 100% overtrained from the routine I was doing right before deciding to go back to STS.
I was basically doing a bench power specialization program, that used weekly concentrated loading, basically u bench mon-tue-wed and rest the other 4 days, which actually worked great and is a great routine, the problem was that at the same time I was doing 2 14-set back workouts and squatted 5x5 twice a week. Just too much.
So here's the workout(all weights are in kilos, except when I hit PR's, which I will convert to Lbs too):

Front Squats:
12x35
8x40
6x50

8x55(already felt exhausted, stopped at 8 to make sure I do good in the next set)
8x60(a bit easier than expected)
10x55
12x50

Pullups:
12x45(pulldowns)
8x55(pulldowns)
6x65(pulldowns)
8x75(pulldowns)
5xBW Pullups(83kg/182lbs with clothes and everything)
8x75(pulldowns)
13x65(was quite pissed at how bad this workout is going, so I went a bit too balls to the wall on this one, pulling till the pain was too much, deifnately went to bad failure)

Incline Bench
12x30
8x35
6x40
10x50
8x55
10x50
14x40
I was yawning between sets and the only reason I did so well is that I have greatly underestimated how much I can lift, because I've never done incline bench before, gonna increase the predicted 1RM on this one for sure.

I cant wait to go through the Prime, and then do a Blast properly, giving it my best, and not overtrained from what I've done before that.
(#8)
Old

Default 04-24-2008, 09:05 AM

Quote:
Sorry but you know nothing if you think STS is only for size and needs to be modified for strength. If you tried the original STS and you failed to get stronger, then you were doing something wrong...The day I have to do nothing but full body workouts to gain strength, I'll quit lifting.

In 1983 I could bench 641 LBS and I have never done a full body W/O...When you can beat that number, then I'll agree with everything you say.. Until then I'll strick to my guns on my previous post.
Look, I am not going to start arguing whether STS is for size or strenght, it can be done for both. I dont know what your age is, but you obviously have lived a lot, and if for all that time you still dont know that ppl are different and what works for some may not work for others.... well its a shame. Because this is the most important thing in weight lifting. People are different, and one should look for what works best for him. For me its fullbody.
And I am following STS to the "T", so I dont see whats your problem in your previous post. STS DOES NOT EQUAL BODYPART SPLIT ! STS CAN BE DONE FULLBODY, and I have Ronnie's "permission" on this one. He himself advised me to do 2 week blast 1 week cruise and 1 week prime too. The only modification I have done on my own, is the set/rep scheme on monday, and the Wed Deadlift.

I dont want to sound cocky, but the reason most routine authors insist on ppl not doing any modifications is that most ppl have no clue how to do so, and I am not of those people.
(#9)
Old

Default 04-24-2008, 09:22 AM

Quote:
Look, I am not going to start arguing whether STS is for size or strenght, it can be done for both. I dont know what your age is, but you obviously have lived a lot, and if for all that time you still dont know that ppl are different and what works for some may not work for others.... well its a shame. Because this is the most important thing in weight lifting. People are different, and one should look for what works best for him. For me its fullbody.
And I am following STS to the "T", so I dont see whats your problem in your previous post. STS DOES NOT EQUAL BODYPART SPLIT ! STS CAN BE DONE FULLBODY, and I have Ronnie's "permission" on this one. He himself advised me to do 2 week blast 1 week cruise and 1 week prime too. The only modification I have done on my own, is the set/rep scheme on monday, and the Wed Deadlift.

I dont want to sound cocky, but the reason most routine authors insist on ppl not doing any modifications is that most ppl have no clue how to do so, and I am not of those people.
Good luck and I hope it works for you..This is my thoughts..A lot of people try different forms of a weightlifting program....Then they alter it and a lot of times don't see any progress..Then the next thing they do is sa that program wasn't shit..Well hell no it wasn't cause it wasn't followed like it should have...You see this a lot with Doggcrapp training..They fail to get results but wasn't doing the Stretches..They then come back and say I did doggcrapp training and didn't get any results and then tear it down on forums...How can they call it doggcrapp training if it wasn't followed to a "T"...Anyways like I say good luck and hope everything goes the way you want it....by the way I'll be 56 in Sept..and have never looked at a BBing Mag.

Note: This is you log and I should not have commented to your post unless it was something positive to say..

(#10)
Old

Default 04-24-2008, 09:34 AM

Quote:
Good luck and I hope it works for you..This is my thoughts..A lot of people try different forms of a weightlifting program....Then they alter it and a lot of times don't see any progress..Then the next thing they do is sa that program wasn't shit..Well hell no it wasn't cause it wasn't followed like it should have...You see this a lot with Doggcrapp training..They fail to get results but wasn't doing the Stretches..They then come back and say I did doggcrapp training and didn't get any results and then tear it down on forums...How can they call it doggcrapp training if it wasn't followed to a "T"...Anyways like I say good luck and hope everything goes the way you want it....by the way I'll be 56 in Sept..and have never looked at a BBing Mag.

I've already done 1 cycle of STS using a body split and it worked, but later found out that my body responds even better to fullbody, while doing 5x5 and other fullbody routines, but while trying all those various routines I learned lots of stuff, like how to periodize my training, what set/rep combinations work best etc etc, and one day suddenyl I realized that this STS program I did a few months ago actually combined all those stuff I learned. So I was 100% sure the best thing FOR ME would be going fullbody following the STS nutriotion and training principles.
So I am not of those ppl who completely **** up a program, then it doesnt work and they trash it on forums.
And I completely agree with you about those ppl I hate them too.
I just got 18 last year's october, never look, and will never look at a BBing magazine too
Thank you for the input, because, if I have to be honest, you actually made me have second thoughts about the routine, and due to your posts, I decided to play it safe, and ask Ronnie about the thing I wasnt 100% sure.
Looking forward to getting more feedback from the "Tough old man" when the "Not-so-tough young man" does something wrong, or is going to(no irony or sarcasm btw)
(#11)
Old
Hulk Administrator
RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via MSN to RoaringMad Mac Send a message via Yahoo to RoaringMad Mac
Default 04-24-2008, 10:13 AM

I think some points are being missed here.

STS is not a cookie cutter program.

Here is a link to where Ronnie speaks of this
http://forum.illpumpyouup.com/showth...cutter&page=12

and also
Quote:
I wanted to let it be known I do not believe in cookie cutter routines because they do not work for everyone. Just as everybody has a unique training preference. This includes exercise selection and the way the body parts are split. No one split can be said to be holy grail because so much is dependent on individual preferences.

The training splits I have listed are mere samples that have worked very well. But, you can use your own customized split. Just keep the sets as I have outlined them in the sample split and do NOT use a bad splits were a lot of over-lapping occurs between bodyparts if you want Slingshot Training to work for you!
Quote:
A COOKIE CUTTER ROUTINE says you must use these exercise and/or this training split to excel. I have found that to be false.

For example, when using the 4 day split you can pair chest and triceps together as you will notice Tenmoney has done in his STS log or you can follow the sample split I suggested were triceps are trained after shoulders. There are other splits that will work as well.

And adjustments can be made for lagging body parts as you progress-for example up the 12 set for each bodypart and 3 exercises. Things like that!
Quote:
I wanted to add something- In reality, you do not need to hit a muscle group from a lot of different angles. All you really need is one KEY movement that produces a good stimulus to the bulk of the muscle and one SECONDARY movement that does a better job isolating and/or hitting the weaker regions of that muscle group. Also, a third exercise can be thrown in if desired but don't get your expectation up thinking thats the big secret to getting lagging bodyparts to become as big as strong ones because its not! In fact, it will hinder progress a bit by decreasing neural adapations if extra sets are not added..

If a muscle group is very responsive due to genetic factors, you will certainly improve muscular hypertrophy over time with Slingshot Training. If a muscle group is slow to respond, then about the only thing you can do about it is keep consistent and expect to make less gains in that region than strong points. Yes, adding a third exercise as an ADVANCED TRAINER and a couple of more sets can be helpful but no additional amount of work load will make lagging bodyparts grow like strong points. I have found Slingshot Training the absolute best way to max out one genetic potential as a bodybuilder but no routine will change your genetics. However, there's a ton of ways to train that will not even get you close to your full genetic potential and darn near cripple you in the process!

My suggestion to everyone is to approach training in a simplistic manner. There's no reason whatseover to be filled with doubts. Whether you want to use a different training split or use 3 different exercises for a bodypart is up to you but the splits I have suggested has worked best for the masses. The best thing you can do is not over analyze and just train consistently hard and what ever can happen will happen in the long run. This will put you on the right track..

This is where people run into problems with DC training. It is said in order to get the most out of it a person must follow DC to the perverbeal "T" I think this is utter nonsense.

Even Dante himself has his trainees do different splits and or pair different muscle groups together. I have seen him talk about just that.

Every person is different. What works for one person may not necessarily work for another. I have seen this sooooo many times with my different training partners and how we changed up our routines.

You do what works for you.

Now referring to BBing Magazines. There is ton of workout programs people can follow that is why they publish these programs. That is what sells the program. They put some candy and glitter on top of it and call it the best workout of the year, and call it new. When in fact it dates back to the 60's.

Working out is still working out.

As far as gaining mass and strength: These two go hand in hand. If you want to get stronger guess what you are going to get bigger. Simpe physics will prove and dictate that.

So let's stop with the so called name calling and school yard sarcasms. All this does is stirs up more antimosity and we don't want that.

FREE YOUR MIND AND YOUR ASS WILL FOLLOW
(#12)
Old

Default 04-24-2008, 11:00 AM

err, Mac, me and Tough old man already got our discussion to an agreement
(#13)
Old
Hulk Administrator
RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via MSN to RoaringMad Mac Send a message via Yahoo to RoaringMad Mac
Default 04-24-2008, 11:11 AM

That's good I was just wanting to point out those quotes anyway.

FREE YOUR MIND AND YOUR ASS WILL FOLLOW
(#14)
Old
Ronnie Rowland is a splendid one to behold Ronnie Rowland is a splendid one to behold Ronnie Rowland is a splendid one to behold Ronnie Rowland is a splendid one to behold

Default 04-24-2008, 03:29 PM

Quote:
PS. About the despising isolation, I am not of those macho heavy compounds fanatics, its just that I feel no motivation at all when doing isolation, I just feel them weird and unnatural. I will most likely have to add isolation work at some point, but not yet. As I remember reading in some thread a while ago, about beginner-intermediate lifters and why they shouldnt do isolation - " you dont have weak points to work on. Your whole body is a weak point". I have taken this advice with my whole heart .
Isolation exercises are under-rated by some and over-rated by others. Compound movements should always make up the core of any weight training program but ancillary movements and/or isolation exercises like bicep curls do increase both muscle mass and strength-hence they should not be neglected (even by beginners) if you goal is to be a bodybuilder. Strength training for sports can be a bit different.

In regards to beginners not needing isolation exercises because they have no weak points-isolation exercises can sometimes bring up both weak points and strong points faster than compound movements. The fullbody routines I generally prescribe for bodybuilding purposes consist of one compound exercise and one isolation movement per major body part. If you are not planning on maxing out your full genetic potential as a bodybuilder then you can do whatever makes you happy. Play around with it and it will come to you in time.

(#15)
Old

Default 04-24-2008, 06:14 PM

Well at this stage if I have energy left in me for DB Flies or tricep pushdowns(just an example) I'd rather just do another set of benching, unless my bench starts stalling badly, then I will add isolation for the part that gives out first. The same goes for all other lifts.
Oh well, like every man I want big gunz too, so I will add arm isolation at some stage, but for now I want to put ALL my energy into the compounds.
Food for thought!
(#16)
Old
Ronnie Rowland is a splendid one to behold Ronnie Rowland is a splendid one to behold Ronnie Rowland is a splendid one to behold Ronnie Rowland is a splendid one to behold

Question Food for thought! - 04-24-2008, 08:36 PM

Quote:
Well at this stage if I have energy left in me for DB Flies or tricep pushdowns(just an example) I'd rather just do another set of benching, unless my bench starts stalling badly, then I will add isolation for the part that gives out first. The same goes for all other lifts.
Oh well, like every man I want big gunz too, so I will add arm isolation at some stage, but for now I want to put ALL my energy into the compounds.
You can do just as you have described. However, I want you to realize that bicep curls is in fact considered a basic movement for the biceps. In other words, curls are to the biceps as to what squats are to the quads!

Here's a good example-as an experiment, 3 of us at the gym where I used to train back in the early 90's gave up all tricep, bicep,trap, and direct shoulder training for 6 months. We wanted to see if our strength would go up or if our size would change.

Now guess what happened?

(#17)
Old

Default 04-25-2008, 05:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronnie Rowland View Post
You can do just as you have described. However, I want you to realize that bicep curls is in fact considered a basic movement for the biceps. In other words, curls are to the biceps as to what squats are to the quads!

Here's a good example-as an experiment, 3 of us at the gym where I used to train back in the early 90's gave up all tricep, bicep,trap, and direct shoulder training for 6 months. We wanted to see if our strength would go up or if our size would change.

Now guess what happened?
Well, most probably those parts lagged behind. But I still think that for 5'9" 178lbs guy like me, it is better to put all my energy into the compounds, unless some part is genetically lagging behind, and I am very lucky in this aspect, because so far every single muscle in my body is growing proportionally to the rest from doing just the basic movements. When something gets behind I assure you I will add isolation for it.

Today, and next week I will going through a prime, to deload from the routine I did before. Also from now on I will post my workouts in Lbs, cuz it seems this will be easier for most ppl here, and I dont mind converting the units, since I get to see my lifts multiplied by 2.2

So today did for Back Squats
12x92.5
8x115
15x140
Bench Press
12x75
8x100
15x120
Bent Over Rows
12x75
8x100
15x120

First workout in two weeks that I dont feel like vomiting after
Looking forward to finishing this Prime and finally starting giving my best doing STS.

BTW, Ronnie, I'd really apreciate your advice on what set/rep schemes to use on Monday and Friday, since both days I am doing the same exercises.
Right now I am considering going M/L/L/H on Monday(intensity day) and M/L/M/M/H(volume day) on Friday.

Last edited by WvrDuDe; 04-25-2008 at 06:09 AM.
(#18)
Old

Default 04-25-2008, 09:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoaringMad Mac View Post
That's good I was just wanting to point out those quotes anyway.
Yeah right..You just wanted to squash WvrDuDe and Old Toughy into little cans of tuna so you would have some good EFA's to eat today..!

(#19)
Old

Default 04-26-2008, 05:20 AM

Added pics to my first post, and 2 more in this one.

From this, I want to add 1/2 inch to my arms, lose 3 in my waist, add 1 to chest, add 1 to thighs, and keep those measurements after I get my BF low enough to have a 6-pack that becomes visible while I am walking.
Right now I am 176lbs, guess I will have to be around 180-185 to meet all those requirements.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Quads.jpg (377.7 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg Hams n Calves.jpg (433.2 KB, 4 views)

Last edited by WvrDuDe; 04-26-2008 at 10:59 AM.
(#20)
Old

Default 04-28-2008, 02:56 PM

Quote:
Added pics to my first post, and 2 more in this one.

From this, I want to add 1/2 inch to my arms, lose 3 in my waist, add 1 to chest, add 1 to thighs, and keep those measurements after I get my BF low enough to have a 6-pack that becomes visible while I am walking.
Right now I am 176lbs, guess I will have to be around 180-185 to meet all those requirements.
A general rule of thumb..Every 20 lbs in weight can give you up to 1" on the arms..