IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness Find Us on Facebook! Follow Us on Twitter! Follow Us on Twitter! Ad Space Available
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness > General Topics > Cook's Corner
Reload this Page What did you cook this week-end.
Cook's Corner Forum for posting recipes. Pictures of what you have created from watching hours of the Food Network. Let us see 'em.

What did you cook this week-end.
(#1)
Old
Hulk Administrator
RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via MSN to RoaringMad Mac Send a message via Yahoo to RoaringMad Mac
Default What did you cook this week-end. - 06-22-2009, 10:51 AM

I'm thinking about starting a new forum on this board dedicated to cooking. Not only do we want to eat healthy but it as to be good as well.

I am going to see how this thread goes. For those that have cameras just take a picture of your meal that you are proud of that you have cooked or your wife kids or what ever.

This should be an interesting idea.

In the next post I will put down what I did this week end. I have started documenting some of my creations. like rubs and sauces so I can remember what they looked like. If you think it looks good enough I will start putting up how I did it as well or what I made a certain dish out of.

FREE YOUR MIND AND YOUR ASS WILL FOLLOW
(#2)
Old
Hulk Administrator
RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via MSN to RoaringMad Mac Send a message via Yahoo to RoaringMad Mac
Default 06-22-2009, 10:53 AM

Butter flyed whole chicke pressed with bricks. Missing in the photo was the sweet potatoes that where used with the bananas and coco nut milk to make a Tropical Mash

Ribs being based Last stage on the grill.

Ribs being based and smoking.

Ribs on the smoker. Can you tell the difference in the rub the crust it makes.

Peppers right off the grill

Stuffed peppers. Very good. Bacon was excellent. Hotter than hell though. WOW.

stuffed jalepeno peppers with cream cheese and smoked Paprika.

(#3)
Old
luctor et emergo is on a distinguished road

Default 06-22-2009, 10:59 AM

Looks damn good! I think this is a good idea. Although my meals won't look half as good as that, I'll be sure to snap a pic of what I am eating now.

Eat what they won't, train like they don't and be what they aren't. Stay Focused! -C. Chavez
(#4)
Old
Hulk Administrator

Default 06-22-2009, 11:02 AM

That will work.

(#5)
Old
The Riot!
onetiredkris is a name known to all onetiredkris is a name known to all onetiredkris is a name known to all

Send a message via AIM to onetiredkris Send a message via Yahoo to onetiredkris
Default 06-22-2009, 11:09 AM

yeah i was thinking the same thing mac, even thinking about making my own cooking video, haha.

ill throw some in as well, but i dont have a barbque so it wont look as good.

this weekend was terrible, did zero cooking, went to disneyland saturday and knots berryfarm sunday, then dinner at olive garden. probably 30,000 calories later i feel terrible
(#6)
Old
Hulk Administrator

Default 06-22-2009, 11:16 AM

I had thought about a video as well just for out site but then I would have to have someone actually holding the camera while I did it. To much goes into that.

I am going to document the fourth of July when I smoke a deer shoulder and when Rick and Madman come down I'm going to post a bunch of pics up of what we cook again.

(#7)
Old
ashley willcox has a spectacular aura about

Send a message via MSN to ashley willcox
Default 06-22-2009, 11:28 AM

great idea the next time i do stuffed peppers which was my speciality at school and still is i will post them up.

mac you could use a tripod instead of having someone hold the cam for the vids

2010 is my year
we are what we pratice
prime
week one
week two
blast
week one
week two
(#8)
Old
Hulk Administrator

Default 06-22-2009, 11:34 AM

Yeah, I have one ashley but getting a decent angle and lighting and all it is just a little to much. I'm not quite the Food network star.

(#9)
Old
matt20 has a brilliant future matt20 has a brilliant future matt20 has a brilliant future matt20 has a brilliant future matt20 has a brilliant future matt20 has a brilliant future

Default 06-22-2009, 11:47 AM

This thread is just torture! haha

Damn Mac looks real good!!!

"The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else" - Arnold Schwarzenegger

"Doubt me, hate me, you're the inspiration I need" - HateBreed
(#10)
Old
Hulk Administrator

Default 06-22-2009, 11:55 AM

Well the one good thing is when you are home you can come over and enjoy stuff like this.

(#11)
Old
The Riot!
onetiredkris is a name known to all onetiredkris is a name known to all onetiredkris is a name known to all

Default 06-22-2009, 12:20 PM

haha take this pile of eggs and low sugar ketchup!!!!!

note the dripping of the ketchup for that fancy presentation
(#12)
Old
The Riot!

Default 06-22-2009, 12:25 PM

the wash-down. 50oz ice water
(#13)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.
RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of

Send a message via Yahoo to RickB
Default 06-22-2009, 01:36 PM

Kris...LOL! Did you get some new ink?
(#14)
Old
Hulk Administrator

Default 06-22-2009, 03:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by onetiredkris View Post

Yes you dressed it up nicely. LOL.

(#15)
Old

Default 06-22-2009, 08:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by onetiredkris View Post

Nice...5 Star presentation my friend!

Eat what they won't, train like they don't and be what they aren't. Stay Focused! -C. Chavez
(#16)
Old

Default 06-22-2009, 08:28 PM

4.5 oz of Ground Turkey, 6 Brussels Sprouts, and 3/4 oz almonds....YUM!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Meal 5.jpg (76.6 KB, 12 views)

(#17)
Old
Voice of Reason
MIA
kickboy has much to be proud of kickboy has much to be proud of kickboy has much to be proud of kickboy has much to be proud of kickboy has much to be proud of

Default 06-23-2009, 11:27 AM

Good looking stuff Mac, I'll post pictures of supper tonight. I did poppers from the garden this weekend but no bacon fat on mine I FRIED MINE, but the bacon looks great.

Matt you are looking very fit keep it up.

The mind and the body are interrelated: what you do to one necessarily effects the other. There must be a balance between the two. If your body is strong but your mind is weak, you are a powerful instrument with no direction; such an instrument rarely produces good. If your mind is strong but your body is weak, then you may be filled with purpose and good intentions but have no strength necessary to act on your impulses. You must strengthen your mind to control your body; and strengthen your body so you can always follow the good directions of your mind.
(#18)
Old
Resident Ginger
Leigh has a brilliant future Leigh has a brilliant future Leigh has a brilliant future Leigh has a brilliant future Leigh has a brilliant future Leigh has a brilliant future

Send a message via Yahoo to Leigh
Default 07-01-2009, 08:43 PM

Cheat day=white potatoes. The grill gods have smiled upon me.

All seasoned up steak, veggie skewer, cucumber (sounds weird, but I love it), and taters w/sour cream.

dinner tonight
(#19)
Old
matt20 has a brilliant future matt20 has a brilliant future matt20 has a brilliant future matt20 has a brilliant future matt20 has a brilliant future matt20 has a brilliant future

Default 07-01-2009, 09:31 PM

Looks good Leigh. But you call that a cheat meal!!

"The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else" - Arnold Schwarzenegger

"Doubt me, hate me, you're the inspiration I need" - HateBreed
(#20)
Old
The Riot!

Default 07-01-2009, 11:25 PM

nice presentation. looks good too, not enough meat though