IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness Find Us on Facebook! Follow Us on Twitter! Follow Us on Twitter! Ad Space Available
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness > Training and Exercise > Training and Diet Blogs
Reload this Page Slacker Tracker
Training and Diet Blogs Post your journal to help you keep track of your progress and goals. Receive support, suggestions, and guidance from other members.

Closed Thread

Slacker Tracker
(#1)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER
ouija is a jewel in the rough

Default Slacker Tracker - 05-28-2011, 01:02 PM

Figured I'd start keeping a written log of my training, that way I can't forget or lose something written on paper. So here's my stats of of now.

Eating meals at 6am, 9am, 12 noon, shake at 3, dinner at 8, shake at 9...sometimes random snacks in there but for the most part that's my standard day at the moment.

Currently 6' 183lbs. Chest is 42.5", thighs 22", bi's are 16".

Max bench is 315 for 2, max working weight 250lbs.
Max working legpress is 900lbs.
Max preacher curls 60lbs for 3.
Max working seated row 240lbs.
Max shoulder press db's 90lbs for 4.
Max wide grip pulldowns 200lbs for 6.
Max working shrugs machine: 540lbs, bb 405lbs for 6 each.

And that's pretty much all I can remember off hand. I'll try to update anything significant weekly. Right now still housing carbs and calories. Could care less about strength just wanna add some weight. Looking to be close to 200lb by next spring. On my last leg of PCT right now, just trying to stay solid. My pet project for summer I think will be bringing up the leg size, then worry about spaghetti arms this fall.
(#2)
Old
The Riot!
onetiredkris is a name known to all onetiredkris is a name known to all onetiredkris is a name known to all

Send a message via AIM to onetiredkris Send a message via Yahoo to onetiredkris
Default 05-28-2011, 01:12 PM

Thanks for getting a log going Oj! Definitely will be watching this one every step.
On the movements: no squats/deadlifts/bentover bar or dumbbell rows? Those are some of the most anabolic movements
(#3)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER

Default 05-28-2011, 02:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by onetiredkris View Post
Thanks for getting a log going Oj! Definitely will be watching this one every step.
On the movements: no squats/deadlifts/bentover bar or dumbbell rows? Those are some of the most anabolic movements
Squats have had about a month timeout, due to work my lower backs been shot, letting that rest. Was doin sets with 315 last time I did em though. Deadlifts I used to just do straight leg deadlifts with 135 n rep it out. One small tweak to my back and im no good in or outta work. Bentover rows, usually 90-100lb db's, on the seated row machine I'm rockin 4 plates each side right now.

I got a strong upper back, my lower back not so much, then again I might err on the side of too much caution. As for my legs...well as soon as I grow some I'll let ya know haha
(#4)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.
RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of

Send a message via Yahoo to RickB
Default 05-28-2011, 10:06 PM

Hell yeah! Always great to see a new log going! Motivates me reading others! Rock it brother!

Socrates: "All men's souls are immortal, but the souls of the righteous are immortal and divine."
Current Supplements: Protein (varies) - ON Optimen Vitamins - PreSurge Unleashed - SciVation Xtend (Recovery)[FONT=Tahoma]

(#5)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER
JohnBeef will become famous soon enough

Default 05-29-2011, 12:39 AM

LoL Slacker Tracker! Chest is looking great now Ouija, that Hdrol totally caught your chest up to par. Keep up the great work!!

" And this time I really mean it when I say it... LIGHT WEIGHT BABY" - King Ronnie after 2011 neck surgery.

Good nutrition is Universal

(#6)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER

Default 05-29-2011, 08:59 AM

Sally Sunday Morning Arms day: I should note I don't know the names of half the exercises I do, for example theres a sweet ab machine I call the twist-and-shout lol. Any questions I'll be happy to describe them lol. I

(pounds x reps), multiples in one set of () is just drop sets with no rest. Curls are per arm.

In order:
10 min walk 3.3mph 4 deg incline
DB Curls (25x10) (40x10) (50x8) (50x6, 25x6)
Rope Pulldowns (35x15) (65x12) (95x10) (95x6, 65x6, 35x10)
Seated incline curls (30x10) (40x8) (35x10)
Weird incline tri extension cable machine (60x10) (80x10) (90x6, 40x10)
Seated DB French Press (60x15) (90x10)
DB Hammer Curls (across chest) (50x8) (60x8, 25x6) (60x8, 40x8, 20x6)
Standing leaning forward overhead rope tri extension? (100x12) (140x10) (140x10, 70x6, 30x10)
Rope hammer curls (140x8) (140x6, 100x6, 40x8)
Hopped on scale, 182.6lbs

No abs cuz all the oatmeal I had for bfast needed to exit my body in the gluteal area.
(#7)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER

Default 05-29-2011, 10:12 AM

Another note, just talkin to my buddy...the rope pulldown setup that's JUST for pulldowns, seems a lot harder than the adjustable cable setup we use sometimes (usually for flys and stuff). The pulldown station 90lbs is a LOT, as where on the regular cable setup we can do pretty much our bodyweight, like legit have to be held down to the floor haha. Which leads me to wonder if the plates aren't labeled right? Or if they're labeled by the weight of the plate as opposed to the weight being moved (modified by the pullies)?
(#8)
Old
The Riot!
onetiredkris is a name known to all onetiredkris is a name known to all onetiredkris is a name known to all

Default 05-29-2011, 12:29 PM

Yeah I hate it when different cables give different feelings on the weight. Right now my favorite pulldown station has a kink in the cable so at a certain point in the movement it gets really hard. Pisses me off real good haha
(#9)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER

Default 05-31-2011, 09:32 PM

Boring crappy leg day, wayyy too many people in the gym, stupid high school football team lol.

Leg Presses: 2 warmup sets of (270x15) (540x12) (720x10) (900x5) (270x15)

Sitting Calf raises mixed with some sled lookin thing 15 secs rest: Raise(90x20) Sled (90x15) Raise(90x15) Sled(140x10) Raise(90x10)

Laying Leg Curls: (75x20) (100x12) (125x5, 75x10)

Adductors: 3 sets

Abductors: 3 sets
No numbers on the plates for the adductor/abductor doo hicky and I didn't count, enough weight where it wasn't all that fun lol

Idk what to call it. I can't even describe it, basically one excercise your standing moving your leg up wtih a padded arm on top of your leg, next tone it's under your thigh and you're moving your leg down and back while standing...no clue lol, I'll take a picture of the thing...puts a good burn on tho at the end.

Finished off with some back curls with a 25lb plate x20 for a few sets while we we're shootin the breeze with some friends that came in. Weighed in at 183.6 again.

Then chicken breasts and taters on the grill, stuffing and corn and a big ole glass of apple juice.

Last edited by ouija; 05-31-2011 at 09:33 PM. Reason: forgot
(#10)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.
RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of

Send a message via Yahoo to RickB
Default 06-01-2011, 09:49 AM

Yeah, it's frustrating when you go and it's crowded. That's some huge leg pressing going on there sir! Good job!!!

Socrates: "All men's souls are immortal, but the souls of the righteous are immortal and divine."
Current Supplements: Protein (varies) - ON Optimen Vitamins - PreSurge Unleashed - SciVation Xtend (Recovery)[FONT=Tahoma]

(#11)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER

Default 06-01-2011, 04:43 PM

Thanks Rick. Chest session tonight, my favorite...hopefully I drank enough water today lol
(#12)
Old
Hulk Administrator
RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via MSN to RoaringMad Mac Send a message via Yahoo to RoaringMad Mac
Default 06-01-2011, 04:46 PM

Gonna need it in this heat.

FREE YOUR MIND AND YOUR ASS WILL FOLLOW
(#13)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER

Default 06-01-2011, 07:26 PM

Heat aside, and the tornado to the north...and the red storm cells coming in about 5 minutes...workout was horrid. IDK if I ate something wrong or maybe it was some of that devil's lettuce i had last night but I just wasn't on my game physically...anyways heres the chest attempt.

BB Flat Bench (first time doin this in a month): (135x15) (135x12) (225x6) (225x6) (135x12)

Incline DB Flies: (20x15) (30x10) (40x10) (50x8, 25x6)

Incline DB Press: (60x10) (80x10) (90x5, 45x7)

Decline Hammer Strength Machine (weight per side): (45x20) (90x12) (135x7) (90x10)

Did some abs after that. Definitely heading to GNC after work tomorrow to pick up some Jack3d. Next paycheck I'm gonna be ordering some goodies from IPYU. Any suggestions on weight gainer/protein? Right now I used the GNC Amplified XXX and have had good results. I also read the new pre workout reviews I might give one of those a try too.
(#14)
Old
The Riot!

Default 06-02-2011, 01:21 AM

Off days happen OJ, good thing you pushed through the workout regardless! Keep crackin at it man.

My top three protiens (from least to most kcals): Optimum Nutrition 100% whey, Optimum Nutrition pro-complex, and Universal Nutrition Real gains.
(#15)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER

Default 06-02-2011, 04:34 PM

Yea I just hate knowing that I am capable of doing more than my body allows that day, very frustrating but I guess it happens. But for my small size I don't think those numbers are too bad

My buddy showed me some new Protein type stuff online that he says is amazing, I might give that a try.
(#16)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER

Default 06-03-2011, 12:30 AM

Quote:
My buddy showed me some new Protein type stuff online that he says is amazing, I might give that a try.
OooOooOoo Do tell! I love hearing about new sups. I actually ordered a trial pack from Dymatize the other day. shaker Bottle, Draw String Gym bag, Protein and pre pump all for $20.00 shipped.

http://www.dymatize.com/products/pro...&back=products

Ive never used them before so im excited

" And this time I really mean it when I say it... LIGHT WEIGHT BABY" - King Ronnie after 2011 neck surgery.

(#17)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER
FearnonebutOne is a jewel in the rough

Default 06-03-2011, 03:04 PM

I'm all about some cheap/free stuff dude...good find

Blessed are the Peacemakers
The pain of SELF-DISCIPLINE will never be as great as the pain of REGRET "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
(#18)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER

Default 06-03-2011, 03:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnBeef View Post
OooOooOoo Do tell! I love hearing about new sups. I actually ordered a trial pack from Dymatize the other day. shaker Bottle, Draw String Gym bag, Protein and pre pump all for $20.00 shipped.

http://www.dymatize.com/products/pro...&back=products

Ive never used them before so im excited
I'll try to remember to PM you later. They got a bunch of stuff but what's really interesting was the fact you can customize the product, tell them what kind of protein/carbs/other additives to use and what %'s you want the ingredients in. A few guys at my gym are on a waxy maize binge, so far they're loving it.
(#19)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER

Default 06-03-2011, 09:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ouija View Post
I'll try to remember to PM you later. They got a bunch of stuff but what's really interesting was the fact you can customize the product, tell them what kind of protein/carbs/other additives to use and what %'s you want the ingredients in. A few guys at my gym are on a waxy maize binge, so far they're loving it.
No shit thats awesome. Hit me up!!

(#20)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER

Default 06-04-2011, 10:28 AM

after an incredibly lame workout yesterday I decided I'm going to need to either quit my job or get a pre-workout back in my game. I decided that I can't quit, so I took my paycheck to GNC and spent about a third of it on weight gainer, creatine mono powder, and jack3d. After being real good I decided I had to find out what McDonald's tastes like and I must say, I feel 100x better this morning, finally got the urge outta my system.

Taking this fine day to rest, my delts are shot anyway so they could use some time off. Smoked ribs, and chicken all day (lil thank you gift from a guy at work for helpin out with his roof n wood stove), another night of good sleep and hittin shoulders heavy first thing in the AM Sunday.
Closed Thread