IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness Find Us on Facebook! Follow Us on Twitter! Follow Us on Twitter! Ad Space Available
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness > Supplements > Prohormones
Reload this Page 2 bulkers at once?
Prohormones Get the scoop on how to properly stack specific prohormones, post cycle therapies and possible side effects.

(#1)
Old
indianballer will become famous soon enough

Send a message via AIM to indianballer
Default 12-29-2006, 06:47 AM

a friend of mine still has some methyl-1 alpha he's willing to get rid of and i am contemplating picking it up bc ive heard lots of good stuff about it...my question is...would you guys see any benefits of stacking say PP and M1A for a bulk and then later do something like mega-H, Mega-TRN, mega-zol to harden up before summer
(#2)
Old
aceaspades is on a distinguished road

Default 12-29-2006, 07:26 AM

youd probably see more gains if you stacked them sepratly......they are both very strong.
(#3)
Old
Vladdy is on a distinguished road

Default 12-29-2006, 08:18 AM

I'd say they are way too strong together unless you bridge them. It would be tough on your liver. I'm with Ace, Stack them separately.
(#4)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER
omaha16859 is a jewel in the rough

Default 12-29-2006, 04:41 PM

Your not old enough and shouldn't be taking anything in PH or AAS yet. nuff said.

Jack3D and that's it, nothing else other then FOOD
(#5)
Old
aceaspades is on a distinguished road

Default 12-29-2006, 09:45 PM

while i agree with omaha.....i tookmy firdt cycle whaen i was 16 .......and i know if you want to you will....so do some resaearch ...and if you decide to do it post your cycle let us critique it.........itl be safer that way
(#6)
Old
!sdy! is on a distinguished road

Default 12-29-2006, 10:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aceaspades
while i agree with omaha.....i tookmy firdt cycle whaen i was 16 .......and i know if you want to you will....so do some resaearch ...and if you decide to do it post your cycle let us critique it.........itl be safer that way
ace your a cool fucker, put me on your buddy list so u can help me along the way of my cycle, im going with est hemadrol. what you wrote shows that your down for helping people no matter what. thats good shit man.
(#7)
Old
indianballer will become famous soon enough

Send a message via AIM to indianballer
Default 12-31-2006, 02:13 AM

thanks for all your input guys...i knwo it was an off the wall thought that's why i asked it...couldn't find any info on it anywhere else...guess i know why now...but yeah while i am probably too young to be messing around with this stuff i have done my share of research over the past couple years and my diet is ALMOST in check...im confident in my muscular base and as far as my endocrine system...well ive already done 2 superdrol cycles and i never had any sexual problems whatsoever at any point...but thanks for the replies