IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness Find Us on Facebook! Follow Us on Twitter! Follow Us on Twitter! Ad Space Available
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness > General Topics > Bodybuilders Pro's Corner
Reload this Page For you Jay Cutler fans!!! OFFICIAL CUTLER BLOG
Bodybuilders Pro's Corner This is dedicated to and about Pro bodybuilders. Anything from videos, pictures, awards or anything concerning the pro's in bodybuilding.

For you Jay Cutler fans!!! OFFICIAL CUTLER BLOG
(#1)
Old
Aaron R Smith is on a distinguished road

Exclamation For you Jay Cutler fans!!! OFFICIAL CUTLER BLOG - 09-11-2007, 01:51 AM

Check it out all my iron brothers... newly updated with Olympia Prep, Pictures, and sponsor support!

http://blog.myspace.com/index.c....1557382

Enjoy.

-Aaron R Smith
Team Cutler President

-EXCLUSIVE EST Sponsored Amateur Athlete & Spokesperson (Product Advisory Board member)

Official Sponsor of: www.JayCutler.com
Team Cuter President & MySpace administrator

Please Visit: www.alphaMUSCLEsports.com
(#2)
Old
Hulk Administrator
RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via MSN to RoaringMad Mac Send a message via Yahoo to RoaringMad Mac
Default 09-11-2007, 04:58 AM

Cool thanks for that.

FREE YOUR MIND AND YOUR ASS WILL FOLLOW
(#3)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.
RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of

Send a message via Yahoo to RickB
Default 09-11-2007, 08:25 AM

Very nice!

So, what network is going to carry the Mr. O?
(#4)
Old
Hulk Administrator
RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute RoaringMad Mac has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via MSN to RoaringMad Mac Send a message via Yahoo to RoaringMad Mac
Default 09-11-2007, 11:09 AM

yeah, I was hoping it would be a pay per view for direct TV.

(#5)
Old
teenbodybuilder0102 is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to teenbodybuilder0102
Default 09-11-2007, 06:17 PM

i subscribed to all his blogs about a week ago

The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get told that you're a god or a total bastard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds.
- henry rollins
(#6)
Old

Default 09-11-2007, 08:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickB View Post
Very nice!

So, what network is going to carry the Mr. O?
No one... you'll have to watch it on www.BodyBuilding.com

I did a few interviews live online with Dan and Bob for the predictions and also supplement promotions, it was awesome. The camera is up in your face and the security was nuts because Arnold was there, backstage.

-EXCLUSIVE EST Sponsored Amateur Athlete & Spokesperson (Product Advisory Board member)

(#7)
Old
Hulk Administrator

Default 09-12-2007, 05:17 AM

So the stuff on Bodybuilding.com is it going to be just clips like usual or are they going to do something different this year. I have been hearing rumors that they were going to webcast like the entire show online.

(#8)
Old
angelo212 has a spectacular aura about

Default 09-12-2007, 10:20 PM

I heard you have to go to the BB.com to watch.
(#9)
Old

Default 09-15-2007, 02:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoaringMad Mac View Post
So the stuff on Bodybuilding.com is it going to be just clips like usual or are they going to do something different this year. I have been hearing rumors that they were going to webcast like the entire show online.
EVERYTHING FROM START TO FINISH! JUST LIKE LAST YEAR'S ARNOLD CLASSIC!!!

(#10)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.
RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of

Send a message via Yahoo to RickB
Default 09-15-2007, 08:11 AM

It would be great if they would make an AVI that is downloadable. That way you can burn to a disk and watch on a DivX capable DVD player.
(#11)
Old

Default 09-15-2007, 05:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickB View Post
It would be great if they would make an AVI that is downloadable. That way you can burn to a disk and watch on a DivX capable DVD player.
Yeah bro I hear ya... I bet you some computer buff could figure that out easy. Supposedly, if it's online, you can rip it to your computer.