IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness Find Us on Facebook! Follow Us on Twitter! Follow Us on Twitter! Ad Space Available
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness > Supplements > Prohormones
Reload this Page ....Hemadrol & Trenadrol Cycle......
Prohormones Get the scoop on how to properly stack specific prohormones, post cycle therapies and possible side effects.

....Hemadrol & Trenadrol Cycle......
(#1)
Old
Steel City is on a distinguished road

Default ....Hemadrol & Trenadrol Cycle...... - 08-19-2007, 11:35 AM

Any advice on a cycle for Hemadrol & Trenadrol...cycle.......

I've done PH's before...S.D.- P.P. .......And have all the necassary supplements for my liver....blood pressure.....etc.....

And what a good PCT would be to run after..

Thanks For Any Info

Tony Saprano

Tony Saprano
(#2)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER
SouthernIllinois has a spectacular aura about

Default 08-19-2007, 01:32 PM

How about some Inhibit-E, Reduce xt or AE Retain, Might want to get Nolva and - just in case - keep a SERM on hand. Some like 6-oxo too. Around November i'm starting my H-drol cycle and i'm just running AE Retain and Inhibit E and stayin with my UN Animal Pump during cycle and PCT. Maybe posting what you used for PCT on your previous cycles could get you some more information from Jordan and the guys. good luck

(#3)
Old

Default 08-19-2007, 01:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernIllinois View Post
How about some Inhibit-E, Reduce xt or AE Retain, Might want to get Nolva and - just in case - keep a SERM on hand. Some like 6-oxo too. Around November i'm starting my H-drol cycle and i'm just running AE Retain and Inhibit E and stayin with my UN Animal Pump during cycle and PCT. Maybe posting what you used for PCT on your previous cycles could get you some more information from Jordan and the guys. good luck
Thanks bro....For my PCT's last time I ran Reduce XT along with Nolvadex..

Tony Saprano
(#4)
Old
Banned
antihero has a brilliant future antihero has a brilliant future antihero has a brilliant future antihero has a brilliant future antihero has a brilliant future antihero has a brilliant future

Send a message via AIM to antihero
Default 08-19-2007, 03:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steel City View Post
Thanks bro....For my PCT's last time I ran Reduce XT along with Nolvadex..
post height, weight, training, and diet.
(#5)
Old

Default 08-19-2007, 06:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by antihero View Post
post height, weight, training, and diet.
5 10"- height

190lbs...weight.....

train 4 to 5 x a week..........weights.......been lifting weights for 15 yrs.....

diet......try to take in between 200grams a day or more......eat every 2hours....3 shakes a day....40 grams each....then eat chicken...tuna......I do cheat ,,,,,but for the most part I try to watch what I eat....

Thanks Anti

Tony Saprano
(#6)
Old
Banned
antihero has a brilliant future antihero has a brilliant future antihero has a brilliant future antihero has a brilliant future antihero has a brilliant future antihero has a brilliant future

Default 08-20-2007, 04:10 PM

Quote:
5 10"- height

190lbs...weight.....

train 4 to 5 x a week..........weights.......been lifting weights for 15 yrs.....

diet......try to take in between 200grams a day or more......eat every 2hours....3 shakes a day....40 grams each....then eat chicken...tuna......I do cheat ,,,,,but for the most part I try to watch what I eat....

Thanks Anti
before you give the cycle a go, up your protein intake to 2g/lb of bodyweight. so youll need to be taking in about 380g+ protein daily. that'll start a change, when you plateau on that, then you should look into starting the cycle and keeping you protein intake that high.
(#7)
Old

Default 08-20-2007, 06:40 PM

Quote:
before you give the cycle a go, up your protein intake to 2g/lb of bodyweight. so youll need to be taking in about 380g+ protein daily. that'll start a change, when you plateau on that, then you should look into starting the cycle and keeping you protein intake that high.
Okay Anti got it...Thanks...........

Tony Saprano
(#8)
Old
Banned

Default 08-20-2007, 06:49 PM

Quote:
Okay Anti got it...Thanks...........
no problem..
(#9)
Old
Aaron R Smith is on a distinguished road

Default 08-24-2007, 11:42 AM

Quote:
That much protein ingestion within any time-frame during the day, will cause an entire cascade of unwanted effects. Even split throughout the day into multiple meals, the per meal protein quotient would be staggering, and the body will simply store some of the calories as fat, convert some of the remaining unprocessed protein to glycogen causing water retention and adipose tissue deposits, and also a constant overbearing stress on your digestive and intestinal system.

I am a 233 pound multi-national NPC competitive career bodybuilder and trainer/nutritionist, with years of formal college and also anecdotal experience coming from professors, fellow competitors, Mr. Olympia, and all sources between. And it is truly my opinion, without trying to offend anyone, that this copious amount of protein consumption would actually be detrimental to your eventual goals. The physique is not always about more is better, and when it comes to nutrition...

IT'S NOT WHAT YOU EAT OR HOW MUCH... BUT WHAT GETS ABSORBED THAT COUNTS!

-EXCLUSIVE EST Sponsored Amateur Athlete & Spokesperson (Product Advisory Board member)

Official Sponsor of: www.JayCutler.com
Team Cuter President & MySpace administrator

Please Visit: www.alphaMUSCLEsports.com
(#10)
Old
lgonz7 is on a distinguished road

Default 08-24-2007, 12:55 PM

I strongly agree with Aaron, (he know his stuff!). That will be way to strenuous on your digestive system. in my opinion 1gram per pound of bodyweight is an idea amount. Because your going to have to take into account the protein from your meals as well. Eating healthy is a huge part of muscle growth and recovery. TRAIN HARD!!!

Luis Gonzalez
EST Nutrition Rep
Lgonz@estnutrition.com

EST is manufactured under a pharmaceutical registration, A.C.E.R.I.S. ( Academy of Research and Information Science), NNFA, and APHA. EST's lab facility is also a member of the American Botanical Council, and the Herb Research Foundation. All of EST's products are guaranteed from cross contamination and are produced with certificates of analysis.

EST takes great pride in our customer service. Our staff is always avaliable to inform and assist our customers with their needs. We can be reached at 1-866-Get EST 1 (1.866.438.3781) or e-mailed at info@estnutrition.com.
(#11)
Old

Default 08-24-2007, 11:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lgonz7 View Post
I strongly agree with Aaron, (he know his stuff!). That will be way to strenuous on your digestive system. in my opinion 1gram per pound of bodyweight is an idea amount. Because your going to have to take into account the protein from your meals as well. Eating healthy is a huge part of muscle growth and recovery. TRAIN HARD!!!
GONZO!!!!!

Brother, thank you for the reply. I am glad that there are still a handful of educated atheltes who can abide by a realistic theory of more does not always equate to better. In my recent years of competition and also client guidance, I have never permitted anyone, no matter what their specific goals are, to exceed 1.5g/lb for any reason. In fact... at the moment I am ingesting between 200-240g/day of protein, and I am training like an animal and my diet is flawless.

I am preparing for an Olympia trip to work at the EST booth, and also a few weeks after, my wedding. So I am truly trying to sustain lean mass while of course losing the adipose tissue. (Not a very uncommon goal) I still find, in my current situation, that there is a balance to be had with macro nutrients.

-EXCLUSIVE EST Sponsored Amateur Athlete & Spokesperson (Product Advisory Board member)

(#12)
Old

Default 08-25-2007, 02:48 AM

Aaron,
No problen brother always here for support.Thats why EST and there employees are always on top of things and up to date with the latest and best formulas plus knowledge. Also congrats on the wedding I wish yall the best! Hope to see you soon at the EST booth!

Luis Gonzalez
EST Nutrition Rep
Lgonz@estnutrition.com

EST is manufactured under a pharmaceutical registration, A.C.E.R.I.S. ( Academy of Research and Information Science), NNFA, and APHA. EST's lab facility is also a member of the American Botanical Council, and the Herb Research Foundation. All of EST's products are guaranteed from cross contamination and are produced with certificates of analysis.

EST takes great pride in our customer service. Our staff is always avaliable to inform and assist our customers with their needs. We can be reached at 1-866-Get EST 1 (1.866.438.3781) or e-mailed at info@estnutrition.com.
(#13)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER
SouthernIllinois has a spectacular aura about

Default 08-31-2007, 12:19 AM

i weigh about 187 and i try to get at least 300g protein in a day. so a little under 1.5g/lb body weight. I've been doing this for a few years now and have had great results (even w/o those expensive supps from time to time)

(#14)
Old

Default 08-31-2007, 11:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernIllinois View Post
i weigh about 187 and i try to get at least 300g protein in a day. so a little under 1.5g/lb body weight. I've been doing this for a few years now and have had great results (even w/o
those expensive supps from time to time)
I hear ya bro... trust me. I have been forced into a 'meat and pototoes' state of mind over the past few months. Planning a wedding, moving to Arizona, paying bills, credit cards, rent, engagement ring, etc... I don't have money for much other than Bio-Pure protein and Propadrol.

(#15)
Old

Default 08-31-2007, 11:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lgonz7 View Post
Aaron,
No problen brother always here for support.Thats why EST and there employees are always on top of things and up to date with the latest and best formulas plus knowledge. Also congrats on the wedding I wish yall the best! Hope to see you soon at the EST booth!
Oh for sure brother... are you working the booth with me/us, or are you just swigning by during the weekend to say hi?

See ya in about 4 weeks and 1 day! But who is counting?

(#16)
Old

Default 09-02-2007, 03:38 PM

hey aaron,
no brother i dont think im working booths yet..but i hope i do sometime to chill with all yall.... and yea i wouldnt say anyones counting lolllollol

Luis Gonzalez
EST Nutrition Rep
Lgonz@estnutrition.com