IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness Find Us on Facebook! Follow Us on Twitter! Follow Us on Twitter! Ad Space Available
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness > General Topics > NFL Talk
Reload this Page Tom Brady
NFL Talk This is the place to talk smack about your favorite team, or badmouth your most hated teams. Also, we will be putting the fantasy football thread in here as well.

Tom Brady
(#1)
Old
Banned
antihero has a brilliant future antihero has a brilliant future antihero has a brilliant future antihero has a brilliant future antihero has a brilliant future antihero has a brilliant future

Send a message via AIM to antihero
Default Tom Brady - 09-09-2008, 06:39 PM

So my Chief's took him out of the game early, and the play was reviewed which was absolute bullshit. Pollard DID NOT hit him with intent on hurting him, and thank god that is how it was ruled.

anyway, Bill Belicheck will not say what the injury was, but judging from every angle I've watched this happen, I'm thinking Brady has an ACL (anteroir cruicate ligament) tear.

i heard hes scheduled for surgery, so we'll see what happens.
(#2)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER
Troy1982 is a jewel in the rough

Default 09-10-2008, 10:50 AM

Yeah he is out for the season. Also the gay ass patriots are going to wear a black band around their arm all season for Brady. Those pussies can't wear a small 21 sticker on their helmet for Sean Taylor who was murdered but they are going to wear that gay ass band for an injured player. I hope they suck this year.

Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward.
Whoever cannot take care of themselves without that law is both.
For a wounded man shall say to his assailant,
'If I live, I will kill you. If I die, You are forgiven.'
Such is the rule of honor.

Last edited by Troy1982; 09-10-2008 at 12:20 PM.
(#3)
Old
Admin/IPYU I.T.
RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of RickB has much to be proud of

Send a message via Yahoo to RickB
Default 09-10-2008, 11:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troy1982 View Post
Yeah he is out for the season. Also the gay ass patriots are going to wear a black band around there arm all season for Brady. Those pussies can't wear a small 21 sticker on their helmet for Sean Taylor who was murdered but they are going to wear that gay ass band for and injured player. I hope they suck this year.
That is pretty gay! My son is rubbing off on me by using that phrase.

Socrates: "All men's souls are immortal, but the souls of the righteous are immortal and divine."
Current Supplements: Protein (varies) - ON Optimen Vitamins - PreSurge Unleashed - SciVation Xtend (Recovery)[FONT=Tahoma]

(#4)
Old
Banned
antihero has a brilliant future antihero has a brilliant future antihero has a brilliant future antihero has a brilliant future antihero has a brilliant future antihero has a brilliant future

Send a message via AIM to antihero
Default 09-12-2008, 12:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troy1982 View Post
Yeah he is out for the season. Also the gay ass patriots are going to wear a black band around their arm all season for Brady. Those pussies can't wear a small 21 sticker on their helmet for Sean Taylor who was murdered but they are going to wear that gay ass band for an injured player. I hope they suck this year.
The only person i will support as being worthwhile on the patriots team is Dan Koppen. And that is only cause I have met him and he graduated from my high school.