IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness Find Us on Facebook! Follow Us on Twitter! Follow Us on Twitter! Ad Space Available
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness > Supplements > Prohormones
Reload this Page 1AD & 4AD
Prohormones Get the scoop on how to properly stack specific prohormones, post cycle therapies and possible side effects.

1AD & 4AD
(#1)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER
Troy1982 is a jewel in the rough

Default 1AD & 4AD - 01-09-2007, 12:52 PM

Any of you guys heard anything about the new 1AD and 4AD by Advanced Muscle Science? You guys think it would compare to the originals?

Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward.
Whoever cannot take care of themselves without that law is both.
For a wounded man shall say to his assailant,
'If I live, I will kill you. If I die, You are forgiven.'
Such is the rule of honor.
(#2)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER
SouthernIllinois has a spectacular aura about

Default 01-09-2007, 04:00 PM

i hadn't heard they were coming out w/ new 1AD and 4AD but since 1AD went illegal Jan of 04 there was good reason for it. 1AD was probably one of the best suppliments i had ever used... I'm guessing since they had to remod. the suppliment it isnt going to be anywhere near as potent as the original... i would try it just out of curiosity though

(#3)
Old
Banned
antihero has a brilliant future antihero has a brilliant future antihero has a brilliant future antihero has a brilliant future antihero has a brilliant future antihero has a brilliant future

Send a message via AIM to antihero
Default 01-09-2007, 04:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troy1982 View Post
Any of you guys heard anything about the new 1AD and 4AD by Advanced Muscle Science? You guys think it would compare to the originals?
they arent even comparable to the original. i checked the chemical makeup, and they just fooled around with the superdrol and pheraplex compounds. they arent the same, and until i see some actual runs of it, i dont know what to think. they used only parts of the active compounds in each. i dont think they will react as well as sd and pp. but its a wait and see type of thing. i wouldnt put too much faith in it as far as expecting gains comparable to 1/4ad.
(#4)
Old
jram will become famous soon enough

Default 01-10-2007, 07:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troy1982 View Post
Hey Troy;

The original compounds are as follows;
1-AD - 1-androstene-3beta, 17beta-diol or dione
4-AD - 4-androstene-3-beta, 17-beta-diol

I don’t think AMS 1-AD and 4-AD are close to the original compounds but, make your own judgement.

Advanced Muscle Science:

1-Androsterone Supplement Facts Serving Size: 1 Capsule Servings per Container: 60 Amount Per Serving 1, 2-Dehydroisoandrosterone 100mg Quercetin

4-AD Ingredients: Diandrone Ethyl Ester (150mg), Beta Sitosterol (100mg), Quercetin (50mg), ), 1,4,6 etioallocholan-dione (3mg)