IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness Find Us on Facebook! Follow Us on Twitter! Follow Us on Twitter! Ad Space Available
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness > Specifically For You > Sports Training, MMA & Boxing
Reload this Page what you think of aamir khan
Sports Training, MMA & Boxing This section includes discussions on how you train for your sport of choice and also any form of hand to hand combat, everything from kickboxing, karate, martial arts, grappling, ultimate and no holds barred contact.

what you think of aamir khan
(#1)
Old
tom is on a distinguished road

Default what you think of aamir khan - 12-23-2007, 04:47 PM

basicly i think hes a good young talented fighter he needs to be put in the ring with some1 who has a good rep not a no namer hes fought alot of people scott lawton lasted the longer i think like 5 rounds ye scott is quite well nown as he is from stoke like me they are all to scared to fight khan they dont fight there best scott lawton didnt realy fight back a few people have tried but khan needs to go up a class tbh he is good and all but put him in the ring with some1 as good as him then see how he goes
good points about khan:
fast speed
strong
good stamina
comboes like crazy for a ko
bad things:
wen hes comboin crazily he drops his guard boxers shud never drop there guard
he is overrated
hes cocky thinks hes better than he realy is

btw my scott lawton is my cousins uncle but not related to me
(#2)
Old
tom is on a distinguished road

Default 12-23-2007, 04:49 PM

id love to see aamir khan go the distance with a good fighter like 8rounda atleast hel be worn out by then and hel just get picked off hel be worn out beacuse he goes straight for the nokout fisrt 3rounds