IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness Find Us on Facebook! Follow Us on Twitter! Follow Us on Twitter! Ad Space Available
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness > Your Community > I値l Pump You Up Q & A
Reload this Page First Prohormone !
I値l Pump You Up Q & A This special section is dedicated to answering all your questions. Diet, training, supplements, and any other questions will be answered here by our writers and staff at I値lPumpYouUp.com!

First Prohormone !
(#1)
Old
Paydyn is on a distinguished road

Default First Prohormone ! - 07-05-2012, 07:35 PM

Im gonna start taking halotest 25, 50 mg a day fer one month. Including normal protein shakes and a healthy diet. Im 5'9 roughly 130, im really cut and toned from running Cross Country and Track for four years but now want to add some mass and some meat on my bones. Im gonna run halotest 25, w/ cycle assist and milk thistle to protect my liver.

Workout Schedule:
Monday: Back/Biceps
Tuesday: Chest/Triceps
Wednesday: Shoulders/Legs
Thursday: Day off
Friday: Back/Biceps
Saturday: Chest/Triceps
Sunday: Shoulders/Legs

What kind of results can i expect to see, and does anyone have any suggestions on stuff to tweek and change? Anything helps
(#2)
Old
cra_training_zy will become famous soon enough

Default 07-05-2012, 07:49 PM

do you need to train so much? i only train 3 days a week now and im making more strengh and muscle gains than ever before. ive never taken prohormones and i wouldnt want to, there actully banned here in the uk. im happy with the way my hormones are now. im not sure what you can expect, my gut instinct would be any results you do get would be purley placebo. if your looking to add size you would have much more luck on a push-pull split, i.e:

day 1, chest, shoulders, tricep.

day 2 legs, calves, abs.

day 3 back and bi,s.

if your maxing out your full potential on these days the muscle will come. as far as diet goes, just make sure your getting enough fats, protein, etc. all that matters is hitting your caloric total.
(#3)
Old
Paydyn is on a distinguished road

Default 07-05-2012, 07:55 PM

Ive tried the three days fer multiple months and didnt see very much gains:/ cud it be just be different for each person and u dont think the ph will help at all?
(#4)
Old

Default 07-05-2012, 08:31 PM

muscle building is a slow proccess. it can take a year just to gain 8lbs of lean mass. im not really hot on my suppliments, ive trained for years without them but from what i can gather (personally) your not going to see earth shattering difference from any suppliment. even if you took steriods you wouldnt necessairly get the gains you would expect. it comes down to mindset more than anything. you have to love training first of all, create workouts that you enjoy and look forward too every week and rest well. make sure at least 2 of your meals are from good soild whole food. thats the foundation everything else is just minor detail.
(#5)
Old

AX
-Euro Man -
recarp82 is a jewel in the rough

Send a message via Yahoo to recarp82
Default 07-06-2012, 02:08 AM

each muscle group once every 5-7 days is the best place to start.
how old are you
whats your diet like
were you training the 3day split while doing all that running

Controlled labs supps.
(#6)
Old
RCSS
- IPYU GURU -
emekajokammor is just really nice emekajokammor is just really nice

Default 07-06-2012, 07:48 AM

Hey welcome to the forum!

How old are you brother?

One thing you should know:
  • Although Halo is more androgenic than test, the anabolic effect of it is not very strong. Good for strength but not the best for gaining serious muscle mass. Best for a cut, imo.

Emeka "The MeNAcE"Okammor

Visit me at www.EmekaOkammor.com

Philippians 4:13
"I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me."

Luke 1:37
"For with God nothing shall be impossible."

Ronnie Coleman Signature Series V.I.P. Athlete

www.thesimplefitness.com
Tell a friend...
(#7)
Old
RCSS
- IPYU GURU -

Default 07-06-2012, 07:57 AM

Also, i don't know how hard you may be training but its very hard to train each muscle twice a week ball to the wall without over training and burning out. The more you do doesn't mean the faster you'll get results.

If you can train 6 days a week, attack one muscle a day and allow plenty time for rest/recover and growth.

You may also want to consider the secondary muscles that are at work during training certain bodyparts

www.thesimplefitness.com
Tell a friend...
(#8)
Old

Default 07-06-2012, 11:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by emekajokammor View Post
You may also want to consider the secondary muscles that are at work during training certain bodyparts
exactly it. sometimes if ive had a kick ass back workout i dont even need to hit my bi,s, because there already beaten up from my rows. same for hamstrings, if ive squatted wide enough i dont need to isolate my hams. thats the beauty of body mechanics, everything works together.
(#9)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER
ouija is a jewel in the rough

Default 07-06-2012, 03:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paydyn View Post
Im gonna start taking halotest 25, 50 mg a day fer one month. Including normal protein shakes and a healthy diet. Im 5'9 roughly 130, im really cut and toned from running Cross Country and Track for four years but now want to add some mass and some meat on my bones. Im gonna run halotest 25, w/ cycle assist and milk thistle to protect my liver.

Workout Schedule:
Monday: Back/Biceps
Tuesday: Chest/Triceps
Wednesday: Shoulders/Legs
Thursday: Day off
Friday: Back/Biceps
Saturday: Chest/Triceps
Sunday: Shoulders/Legs

What kind of results can i expect to see, and does anyone have any suggestions on stuff to tweek and change? Anything helps
Now...I commented on your other post which is the exact same post..

But here's a few things, and I'm gonna sound like an ahole but I'll be damned if I'm not right.

1. 5'9" @ 130 means you have no clue how to eat to gain weight.
2. Your training split shows you have no clue how to train for size.
3. You mention milk thistle and cycle assist separately, which means you didn't read the ingredients to the cycle assist.
4. You made no mention of PCT.
5. You're pointing out "Halotest 25" as the product your using, rather than just saying Pmag, which means you didn't do your homework.

Final thought. With the above 5 in consideration, you have absolutely no reason to even consider using steroids. Please, for your own health, ask a million dumb questions if you have to, but please please please educate yourself on what you're doing before you doing this.

"Ain't nothin to it but to do it"

"If I'm gonna die tonight, if this weight is gonna kill me tonight, then so be it."

Last edited by ouija; 07-07-2012 at 07:56 AM. Reason: edited for accuracy
(#10)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER

Default 07-06-2012, 03:39 PM

Quote:
Hey welcome to the forum!

How old are you brother?

One thing you should know:
  • Although Halo is more androgenic than test, the anabolic effect of it is not very strong. Good for strength but not the best for gaining serious muscle mass. Best for a cut, imo.
Love you big guy...but where'd u get this bro-science from?

According to the Vida data (which is all based on rats and therefor the numbers do not necessarily work the same in humans (see andro value for SD vs real life reports on andro related sides)) the only thing Halodrol is more androgenic than is 4OHT, which is why Hdrol is a great first use compound...low andro value, low sides (25% as androgenic as 1Test per Vida). It's also appealing for first time users as it doesn't aromatize.

Cut/bulk...entirely training and diet dependant. You've seen my logs on this site using HDrol. One cycle I did a great recomp, the other I put on 17lbs.

"If I'm gonna die tonight, if this weight is gonna kill me tonight, then so be it."
(#11)
Old

Default 07-06-2012, 05:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ouija View Post
Now...I commented on your other post which is the exact same post..

But here's a few things, and I'm gonna sound like an ahole but I'll be damned if I'm not right.

1. 5'9" @ 130 means you have no clue how to eat to gain weight.
2. Your training split shows you have no clue how to train for size.
3. You mention milk thistle and cycle assist separately, which means you didn't read the ingredients to the cycle assist.
4. You made no mention of PCT.
5. You're pointing out "Halotest 25" as the product your using, rather than just saying HDrol, which means you didn't do your homework.

Final thought. With the above 5 in consideration, you have absolutely no reason to even consider using steroids. Please, for your own health, ask a million dumb questions if you have to, but please please please educate yourself on what you're doing before you doing this.

this is why we have forums, and why he asks questions, if he knew what to do he wouldnt of asked. the cruel to be kind route doesnt work, and it really knocks pepoles confidence. we all started somewhere, even you. that could be a very vunrable person on the other end of that comptuer screen.
(#12)
Old
RCSS
- IPYU GURU -

Default 07-06-2012, 10:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ouija View Post
Love you big guy...but where'd u get this bro-science from?

According to the Vida data (which is all based on rats and therefor the numbers do not necessarily work the same in humans (see andro value for SD vs real life reports on andro related sides)) the only thing Halodrol is more androgenic than is 4OHT, which is why Hdrol is a great first use compound...low andro value, low sides (25% as androgenic as 1Test per Vida). It's also appealing for first time users as it doesn't aromatize.

Cut/bulk...entirely training and diet dependant. You've seen my logs on this site using HDrol. One cycle I did a great recomp, the other I put on 17lbs.
I feel ya, but halotestin and hdrol work two totally different ways. If he is using halotestin for mass then it is not a good choice, but if he using hdrol then he's right on the money.

www.thesimplefitness.com
Tell a friend...
(#13)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER

Default 07-07-2012, 07:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cra_training_zy View Post
this is why we have forums, and why he asks questions, if he knew what to do he wouldnt of asked. the cruel to be kind route doesnt work, and it really knocks pepoles confidence. we all started somewhere, even you. that could be a very vunrable person on the other end of that comptuer screen.
I did start somewhere and I had several boots kicked in my butt. Glad I did too. Considering the potential health risks associated with steroid use, not to mention it being a waste of money with out proper knowledge of use/diet/training, sugar coating things is a waste of time. Not to mention if someone is truly that vulnerable, they have zero business taking steroids which can make an already unstable-minded person even worse off (yes, even something mild like pmag can and will alter your mood).

That, and I'm sick of seeing posts (and this happens in real life at the local supp shop where I do sit down and explain this crap for people for hours) where people have no clue what they're doing and think popping some pills is going to be the solution. That sort of thinking would be irresponsible to condone.

Quote:
I feel ya, but halotestin and hdrol work two totally different ways. If he is using halotestin for mass then it is not a good choice, but if he using hdrol then he's right on the money.
Well I feel dumb. My bad, I meant pmag. halotest25 = pmag clone. Which is similar to Hdrol both chemically and in terms of sides/results. Only real difference in the logs is Pmag "kicks in" sooner than Hdrol. Pmag also has a lower Q ratio, less anabolic and more androgenic than Hdrol, both numbers are still very low, and again both based on administration to castrated rats. Soooo, still gonna be diet/training dependent, so says the user feedback.