IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness Find Us on Facebook! Follow Us on Twitter! Follow Us on Twitter! Ad Space Available
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   IllPumpYouUp.com - Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, & Fitness > Your Community > I値l Pump You Up Q & A
Reload this Page Lipodrene not working anymore
I値l Pump You Up Q & A This special section is dedicated to answering all your questions. Diet, training, supplements, and any other questions will be answered here by our writers and staff at I値lPumpYouUp.com!

Lipodrene not working anymore
(#1)
Old
Sanityplz is on a distinguished road

Default Lipodrene not working anymore - 12-22-2011, 06:27 AM

Hi, I have been using lipodrene with ephedra for 2 years off and on as to not become immune to it. As of recently it has stopped working for me all together. I excersize daily low impact as I have a slight heart condition, but want the added umph lipodrene gave me. What do you recommend for a substitute. Adding I had none of the nasty side effects, like jitters or sores like ECA's creates for some. Thank you for your time and as long as its not an ECA I am willing to try it if there are user reviews for the product.
(#2)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER
FearnonebutOne is a jewel in the rough

Default 12-22-2011, 09:45 AM

maybe about an 8 week break to let your body cycle normally instead of working off of the ephedra will help. Ephedra is a VERY strong drug and can be addictive in some cases. Just my humble opinion.

Blessed are the Peacemakers
The pain of SELF-DISCIPLINE will never be as great as the pain of REGRET "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
(#3)
Old
RCSS
- IPYU GURU -
emekajokammor is just really nice emekajokammor is just really nice

Default 12-22-2011, 10:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearnonebutOne View Post
maybe about an 8 week break to let your body cycle normally instead of working off of the ephedra will help. Ephedra is a VERY strong drug and can be addictive in some cases. Just my humble opinion.
x2. During the 8 wk break you should try to teach your body to burn fat on its own. And then reintroduce the fat burners.

Your body has the ability to use fat for energy through proper diet and exercise. Get your body in that stage before you return to a fat burner

Emeka "The MeNAcE"Okammor

Visit me at www.EmekaOkammor.com

Philippians 4:13
"I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me."

Luke 1:37
"For with God nothing shall be impossible."

Ronnie Coleman Signature Series V.I.P. Athlete

www.thesimplefitness.com
Tell a friend...
(#4)
Old
Sanityplz is on a distinguished road

Default 12-23-2011, 01:59 PM

Thank you both for your replies. I agree a break is definitely what I need and I have introduced an exercise dvd to help motivate my body. Thank you again.
(#5)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER

Default 12-24-2011, 10:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by emekajokammor View Post
x2. During the 8 wk break you should try to teach your body to burn fat on its own. And then reintroduce the fat burners.

Your body has the ability to use fat for energy through proper diet and exercise. Get your body in that stage before you return to a fat burner
See, I do listen,,,,LOL

The pain of SELF-DISCIPLINE will never be as great as the pain of REGRET "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
(#6)
Old
powernick is on a distinguished road

Default 12-25-2011, 01:48 AM

excellent replies thus far but i must add that no matter how minor or big your hearth problems are, you should never mess with anything that would make your hearth work harder such as ephedra. Dosage shouldn't even be a factor.
(#7)
Old
5 STAR MEMBER

Default 12-25-2011, 08:50 AM

I totally agree with ya Nick....